Monday, October 7, 2019

Have A Beautiful And Wrinkle Free Complexion After 40 With Citrus SilkOil Vera

Whoever invented the phrase "Growing Up Old" is NOT a woman over 40 in this day and age. Today there are strange and let's be honest, unrealistic expectations that after 40 women have to somehow freeze the aging process to remain attractive and justifiable.
I can prove this by depressing a magazine or clicking away from the TV where it takes a while to find a woman who has been botox, lifted, or put themselves through what appears to be a painful skin type.
Now I am not begrudging or bashing anyone who wants or is able to do these things. What I can say is that these types of invasive procedures have never done anything I wanted to do or have been able to increase my monthly budget. But I am innocent here or without my own level of arrogance.
As little lines and wrinkles began to show, I started a campaign to find creams, makeup, lotions, anything that would help even if it was just a little. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to really do the trick and after 45, nature played more havoc on my skin as I lost shine, enlarged pores, and age spots became more visible. (I believe I still have trauma related to the day my family took my picture and that woman in the photo is not what I think I see in the mirror every morning!)
Then four months ago, I was introduced to Citrus Silk. Because it's oil and not lotion, a small drop of Citrus Silk Oil Vera on my face in the morning and before bed is all I need! The result ... well, the decision! For the first time ever I have something that actually works! In a few days, not only do I see the difference but others see and ask what I have "done" or "changed".
Within the first week, my skin started to glow and the swelling around my eyes was decreasing. Within 2-4 weeks, the lines and wrinkles around my eyes, foreheads and mouths appear smaller and keep filling up. The age spots literally shrink until they completely remove the tissue and dry it is the past! Citrus Silk works and is very economical because a small drop is all you need to start seeing benefits for yourself!





  1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


  2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


  3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


  4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


  5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

No comments:

Post a Comment