Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Provita-A - Vitamin A, E, and Rose Eye Wrinkle Cream - Why Natural andOrganic?

Among other concerns, my latest concern is about my eye area. Tired eyes, fine lines turn wrinkles, blocking the skin around the eye area. It's not fun when you just turn 40. As a frequent visitor of my organic "shelves" I try everything. Don't want to say that some of these products don't work. Someone did. However, now I not only care about my appearance, but also my health and well-being. Therefore, I always see the ingredients list on the back label. Those "organic" products aren't so "organic after all.
I've been using Provita-A, and I love the fact that it's not only natural and organic, but also very beneficial to your skin, as it contains only plant ingredients. I am amazed to learn that it is not preserved for life that requires harmful preservatives, but only uses natural and natural preservatives.
I'd rather buy something I need to keep in the fridge, than keep it in my bathroom sink and know that it contains some toxic preservatives that will penetrate my skin, then enter my blood and settle it somewhere in the heart me, the surface later as cancer. Aren't you?
So, I stopped here. I like Provita-A. It is actually used as a treatment, and not as an eye cream you can use under make-up. It is a rich and emollient consistency. Therefore, I put a large amount of Provita-A in my eyes for at least 15-30 minutes. Sometimes I walk home with her for a few hours. Then I removed the edge of the cream, and I noticed how my eye area glowed and felt tighter and smoother after the treatment. Then I can make my eyes make it to the eyes that look and feel fresh and lifted.
I like the natural ingredients in the cream. Specialty ingredients Jojoba oil, Grapefruit Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, and Macadamia Nut oil stimulate natural skin development and make wrinkles softer. Contains Vitamin A in the form of Beta-carotene and Retinyl Palmitate that penetrates deep into the dermis layer to reduce the appearance of fine lines, swelling, and dark circles, while protecting the delicate skin around your eyes. Vitamin E is a nutritious natural antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, moisturizes, and helps protect against premature aging and environmental impurities. Carrot seed oil helps in removing toxins and water build up the skin, giving a smoother, firmer appearance, preventing and minimizing surface lines and wrinkles caused by sun damage. The cheap touch of Rose essential oils, high in vitamins and bioflavonoids, naturally beautifies and soothes, is one of the best oils that can give radiant, fresh, and youthful skin.





  1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


  2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


  3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


  4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


  5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

No comments:

Post a Comment