Saturday, August 31, 2019

AMAZING ANTI - AGING FACIAL MASK TIGHTER, BRIGHTER WRINKLE FREE SKIN | FULL FACIAl |Khichi Beauty



In this video, I share a full face using this FACIAL ANTI-AGING MASK. I shared the recipe. I use very easy ingredients to make this mask. I also share a simple face scrub and facial massage.

FACIAL TONER


SPECIAL OIL

SUBSCRIBE FOR DAILY VIDEO!


Watch Yesterday's Video


Visit my website


If you are new to my channel, HUG VIRTUAL HAT for you and welcome to the family. Thank you for watching! DON'T LIKE IT, COMPLAINTS AND SHARE! Thanks for subscribing and supporting!

Thank you all for your continued support. Love you all.
Thank you for watching!! XOX

Connect with me !!!!

INSTAGRAM


SNAPCHAT -

FACEBOOK @

TWITTER @ khichi287

Business Inquiry Please Email
khichibeauty@gmail.com

Disclosure: All my own thoughts and opinions.

Disclaimer: The information provided in this video is for general purposes only and may not be considered professional advice. I'm not a licensed professional so be sure to consult your professional consultant if you need to. [tagToTranslate] INSTALLATION INSTALLATION OF AMAZING COOK





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

19 comments:

  1. my skin is oily please suggest oily skin mask in Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question ๐Ÿค”Why you making all these different videos about the face?You starting to be Confusing to me as in I don't know what's best because you have to many on YouTube on different accounts I see .. just making videos just to be making them look like๐Ÿ˜’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used yoghurt but I want add tomarc pawoder its good? Place tall me if you have time thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you talk... U really explain each and every thing very nicely... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitchi i really love ur videoz & treatments ,, try to follow as much as i can ,, plz can u help me out with my combination skin remedy + wrinkles around eyes & very puffy eyes too ,, any serum ,oil ,,i m 50+ , will b greatful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You are wonderful! May God Bless you with more beautiful Idea!๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

    ReplyDelete
  7. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I once used an oil for wrinkles around rhe eyes. It worked wonders for my hole skin.I think it contained coconut oil, vit E oil and bergamot or rosehip. But I lost my precious recepy. Do you know wich one it is and can you repost it, please? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Qi can find any fresh Aloe Vera gel, can I use some from a bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi :-) Can I use a plant based yogurt instead of.....?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks awesomely refreshing and with the dry weather I could use this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like you your channel I see all videos of your channel I am Muslim girl my name is Rahat

    ReplyDelete