Friday, August 30, 2019

Kate Talks Acne - Episode 2: Adult Acne + Anti-Aging



Dealing with acne can be stressful, embarrassing, and sometimes painful. Our team of skin experts at Kate Somerville understands your struggle, which is why we have developed a powerful acne product to help cleanse your acne and leave you with the beautiful skin you need.

Today Kate talks about the relationship between having acne and at the same time treating anti-aging concerns like fine lines and wrinkles. Find out which products are best for fighting and healing acne while also giving the skin a youthful boost.

Buy a product:
ExfoliKate Cleaner:
DermalQuench Liquid Lift:
Deep Tissue Repair Cream (K8 Peptide):
+ Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer:
ExfoliKate Treatment:
EradiKate Acne Treatment:
DermalQuench + Retinol:

(T) acne (t) acne routine (t) acne (t) acne (t) skin care routine (t) skin care routine (t) t) acne regimen (t) oily skin (t) adult acne (t) anti aging (t) fine lines (t) wrinkles (t)





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

4 comments:

  1. Lol, I literally bought all of this when you were having your friends and family sale ๐Ÿ˜‚ glad I picked the right things for my hormonal acne ( I’m 50 ) I also bought the eradikate mask and the liquid exfolikate but I bought the oil free moisturizer and wish I would’ve gotten the deep tissue instead ๐Ÿ˜ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching Caroline Hiron’s brand overview of your products when the notification for this video popped up on my screen. I’m almost 60 and still struggle with congestion on my cheeks. Thank you for highlighting these products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate I love you! I been using your products for 3 months and my oh my how my skin has changed. Thank you so much for helping women. Turning 30 is intimidating but since I been using your line I've never felt better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m 23, been dealing with acne for a decade (2 rounds of accutane, tons of other meds that didn’t work), and since starting a routine with Exfolikate and Exfolikate cleanser my skin has cleared up so much! I actually get compliments on it. Just purchased the jumbo sizes so I never run out.

    ReplyDelete