Saturday, August 31, 2019

GALVANIC FACIAL TREATMENT | ANTI-AGING + ACNE TREATMENT USING MICROCURRENTS



Ok, so if the thumbnail brings you here, keep watching, because it's a little crazy but it's a great anti-aging treatment and can be used to treat acne too! This galvanic face treatment uses a micro flow that really helps suck all the good of the product into deeper layers of skin for maximum benefits and results. The key is to add this galvanic look to your regular routine .... I get this once a month and I can definitely see the difference in my skin. As someone in my early 30s, I'm definitely here for all the treatments I can do that are non-invasive and help with fine lines! Be sure to watch the entire video to get the whole spoon on the Galvanic face and the whole process so you can decide if something might work for you!
I hope you enjoyed this video with my friend Wendy Jones, she is a great artist and aesthetic in Los Angeles and I went to her for all my beauty and skin care needs. If you are interested in booking with Wendy, you can check it out at:

Follow Wendy at Insta at:

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL (It's free!):

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @missmoorestyle -

(T) anti aging (t) aging earrings (t) anti aging facial (t) anti aging tip (t) anti aging secret (t) galvanic spa (t) t) galvanic facial treatment benefits (t) galvanic facial treatment (t) ) galvanic face tutorial (t) osmotic skin care (t) (t) high frequency collagen treatment (t) for high frequency acne treatment (t) for high frequency face (t)





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

24 comments:

  1. A very interesting video! Great content. I wanna have a spa day in general but this facial looks like it was very relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have never seen or heard of a facial like this! Waiting for Kim K to try it out next lol. Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I learned so much in this! That facial looked sooo relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I’m the same I can’t get a pedicure because I am super ticklish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh this looks so relaxing! Definitely something I want to try ๐Ÿ’›☺️๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so weird but I gotta try! Love facials. Your skin looks so nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this was completely off guard I love this video great content

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg this looks so relaxing lol really must be nice!! Love what youre posting!! Cant wait to see more from your channel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! Love how informative this was!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Jessica! Wendy served you well and the results made you look like a baby fetus. ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป #ForeverYoung ๐Ÿ’• I love skincare and treatments... I would totally do this facial and makes sense to combine different methods to increase elasticity and hydration. There's nothing worse than seeing women with old crepey skin trying to hang onto "looking young" by going under the ๐Ÿ”ช when they could have started earlier with consistent treatments. (I immediately think they look older.) Facial treatments are key. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks relaxing!! I need to get something done for myself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love ASMR and I know this isnt one but it just gives me the tingles! The music, the ambiance, the explanation... I wanna go back to sleep.. lol.. need to try this facial!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was such an interesting video! I want to try out that facial!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing, this is so relaxing to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cool and so terrifying at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW that really was an odd way of doing a facial treatment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  17. We've worked with Wendy before and not only is she a fantastic esthetician, she is also an amazing makeup artist!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I definitely need to try this. Btw your thumbnail is amazing. ๐Ÿ’š

    ReplyDelete
  19. which are a lot more powerful than those dangerous wrinkle products created by the huge model names anti wrinkle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Make Out Bars by J. Zaraiya is a story that's takes place in rural Japan. The story is about a legendary martial artist, healer, and famous poet and philosopher who travels to distant villages throughout Asia. Naruto

    ReplyDelete
  21. These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. Sollift

    ReplyDelete