Friday, August 30, 2019

Clear + Brilliant treatment BEFORE and AFTER pictures



WHERE CAN I DO THE BRILLIANT AND *
Biscayne Dental & Face Aesthetics
350 NE 24th St # 105, Miami, FL 33137
PHONE: 305.224.1138
info@bdfamiami.com

Treatment was done by esthetician Jorge
* They were kind enough to give me a 50% discount on filming, all my own opinions and honesty.

Clear + Brilliant is a gentle treatment that uses breakthrough laser technology to address and prevent early signs of aging. It works by creating millions of microscopic treatments on the upper layers of the skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy tissue and producing younger skin.
Clearly + Brilliant treatment takes about 20 minutes or less. However, the number of appointments will vary.
The number of treatments is tailored to your concerns and your skin care needs. In a recent study, consumers reported a significant improvement after 4–6 treatments, although many patients opted for routine treatment as part of their overall skin care regimen. Your skin care provider will discuss your personal care regimen with you.
Clear + Brilliant treatment is great for women and men who want to prevent and fight the early signs of aging or maintain their youthful appearance.
The results of Clear + Brilliant treatment are immediate and progressive. In a week or two after a treatment, your skin will start to feel softer, look brighter and show more tone though. The results can last for months depending on your age, skin condition, and how you protect your skin.

__________________________________________________________
Gin Amber Beauty MICRONEEDLING Skin Care line:
Use the code YOUTUBE25 to get OFF 25%. For customers only.
PLEASE NOTE:
PLAYLIST DERMAROLLING:
____________________________________________
ACTIVE QUESTIONS ME:





MY VIDEO VIDEO:
* INCLUDES 5 DERMAROLLER MISTAKES:
* HOW DERMAROLL MY SCALP:
* HOW DERMAROLL MY LIPS:
_________________________________________________________
I'm European (LT) living in Miami
English is my fourth language, which is why I have some accents
For PR: gint7777@gmail.com
Beauty related questions: info@ginamber.com
______________________________________________
Delivery address:
Gin Amber
3246 N Miami ave, A
P.O. Box 370026
(T) clear and excellent laser (t) before and after (t) gin amber (t) gin amber dermaroller (t) beauty treatment (t)) laser rejuvenation (t) laser rejuvenation (t) laser laser treatment the oldest for aging (t) for fine lines (t) clear and brilliant anti-aging laser (t) Miami clear and brilliant (t) t) affordable laser (t) anti-aging laser (t) anti-aging laser miami (t) laser (t) anti-aging laser





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

19 comments:

  1. Too bad you can't make a laser "pen" :D LOVE YOU!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in California, Ventura County. About an hour outside of Los Angeles. What do I look for for this kind of treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonster Monster

    Gin Amber hi Gin. Can you compare to laser IPL? I had big results with IPL and it took 10 years off my face. Like you said it takes time because it helps produce collagen. This looks so much less painful. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I hope you’re doing very well I was thinking of you .. you mentioned in one of your videos you were not feeling well please let me know how you feel now I might be able to help you thank you.. because I might because I the same problem๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’☀️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this! Are you gonna do it again? I want to see an “after” picture taken by the machine thingy so we can tell if the laser did anything to the sun damaged skin on your forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this. I grew up in Africa so I hate to imagine what my skin looks like in those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Gin, very informative๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see a mild difference in the before and after pictures. Would love to see other updates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow need to not be in the sun put ๐ŸŒž sunscreen☺ more update see the results๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฅ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did it in May if this year, my derm want to wait till fall to continue the rest because doing lazer in mid summer can cause more harm. I am getting a total of 4 sitting. I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to get the rest of the treatment. The first treatment took off my fine lines and made me look radiant and lifted. Highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please dear I have very dry lips
    Can I use the 0.25 dermapen daily before sleep with putting of hyaluronic acid on my lips ??
    ((That what available in the home))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg the sun damage camera is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She already has clear skin soo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would you mind telling us what the treatment costs?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep us updated. I've thought about this for a long time.

    ReplyDelete