Saturday, August 31, 2019

How to Remove Wrinkles From Clothing Without an Iron! | Style Survival



Ever wore a beautiful silk top that somehow became a wrinkled moment of disaster? We've put together a few tricks to help you along the way - no iron needed!



Subscribe to more Fashion POPSUGAR!


Visit our website for hot fashion tips!


Are we friends anymore? Join us on Facebook!


Get the latest updates through Twitter!






1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

7 comments:

  1. I would not touch a formal dress with a flat iron if you paid me - hell, I'm terrible at straightening my hair with one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve picked up items that had manufacturers wrinkles in them From being folded in boxes and I can’t get them out with any of these methods or others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. So the solution to not being able to carry an iron everywhere with you is, carry a shower and/or a dryer instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Allison McNamara was the main girl on the show.. I don't understand why the other girl says she is joining her... I like Allison better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The water one worked for me bc it was a warm day and in Scotland we don't get them alot and I sprayed it on my tee shirt left it on my window and it worked , thank you ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  6. she did try any of these in the video?? what a waste of my time!!  she tried it in college and one fine day came to YouTube to share her experience on how she removed wrinkles from her clothes! seriously...whose buying that dumb story???????

    ReplyDelete