Sunday, August 25, 2019

Facial Detox Self Massage Technique Reduce Wrinkles Natural Face Lift Anti Aging Master Tiong



Ancient Chinese Traditional Create Facial Massaging Techniques. No medication or surgery. Compare Chinese Masters 2007 to 2011. Can you see the difference. Master Tiong Look Years Younger for his age. DVDs are available for purchase.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

30 comments:

  1. Started this definitely makes your skin feel more awake and soft will come back with an update

    ReplyDelete
  2. ู…ู…ูƒู† ุงู„ุชุฑุฌู…ู‡ ุจุงู„ุนุฑุจูŠู‡ ู„ูŠุชุณู†ู‡ ู„ู†ุง ุงู„ุณุคุงู„ ุนู† ุจุนุถ ุฎุทูˆุงุช ุงู„ู…ุณุงุฌ ุดูƒุฑุง

    ReplyDelete
  3. my skin started to look different I look very younger !!!! this works I am so thankful for this video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bueno podrian pasar con traduccion a Espaรฑol gracias

    ReplyDelete
  5. how many minutes or seconds should we stimulate and how many times a day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je viens d essayer.. rรฉsultat active la circulation sanguine !!..mais violent ..pense le refaire en douceur !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Por favor, ¿podriais indicar si ese masaje se hace con crema o sin nada?

    ReplyDelete
  8. whew that is a workout...but boy it feels nice and tingly all over the face area

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow rubbing the eyeskin so hard..makes me think that makes more wrinkles ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will try people. I will be back to tell my experience and results. It seems bizarre but effective

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I very slim I got sagging, eyes stayed longer, I follow their work. I do friend๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š

    ReplyDelete
  12. holy shit thats too hard. massage dose work for anti aging. just remember to be gentle when u do it n always use oil/cream with it

    ReplyDelete
  13. All it did for me was create a new wrinkle. Thank you, youtube, another crap content!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. let try, back to share what s up ya

    ReplyDelete
  15. ive been doing this for a few months and haven't noticed anything significant. how long should i be doing this at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you use olive oil doing this massage?
    and do you see some results? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Muy buenas tรฉcnicas!! Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  18. Podrรก alguien traducirlo al espaรฑol, gracias

    ReplyDelete
  19. It feels good, gets the blood pumping in la cabasa. Once I complete a session I shout out "I love me and the universe does as well". A brilliant way to start and end a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree that stimulating the facial muscles helps to reduce wrinkles and keep the skin from sagging. Just wondering how long it takes and how often it is needed to do this before seeing results...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Does it reduce dark circles under the eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  22. ูˆุงุงูˆ ู…ุง ู‚ุฏ ุบุฒูˆู‡ ุงู„ุณุนูˆุฏูŠูŠู† ู‡ุงู„ู…ู‚ุทุน

    ReplyDelete