Sunday, August 25, 2019
High-End Skin Softening in Photoshop | Remove Blemishes, Wrinkles, Acne Scars, Dark Spots (Easily)
Advanced Photoshop Retouching Tutorial, you will learn Effective Slimming / Retouching in Photoshop using Frequency Separation. I'll show you how to eliminate blemishes, wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, natural black spots on your face in photoshop. This advanced retouching skin & softens the skin using a simple filter in photoshop. Remove black spots from the nose, remove dark circles, remove whiteheads, remove wrinkles and remove acne naturally in photoshop. You can also download my high end skin retouching (photoshop action file) for quick skin retouching in photoshop.
If you enjoyed this skin retouching tutorial, please leave LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more videos.
► SUBSCRIBE For More Photoshop Tutorials:
-----------------------------------
► Download Sample Image:
► High Effective Skin Retouching (Action File):
-----------------------------------
► More Interesting Photoshop Tutorials:
How to Launch Backgrounds in Photoshop
Effect of Distribution | Photoshop tutorials
Tutorial Photoshop | How to Change Backgrounds in Photoshop
Tutorial Photoshop | Retouching Skin in Photoshop
Cinematic Color Grading | Photoshop tutorials
Tutorial Photoshop | Creative Logo Design From Face
-----------------------------------
► LET'S BE FRIENDS!
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Google+:
Pinterest:. (TagsToTranslate) high end leather (t) high end leather in photoshop (t) high end leather retouching tutorial photoshop (t) retouching leather (t) (t) advanced retouching (t) tutorial photoshop (t) leather retouch (t) airbrush (t) skin texture (t) retouching (t) (t) glasses (t) airbrushing (t) head place (t) remove black spots (t) remove blemishes (t) retouching skin (t)
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks, appreciate ur Zip file, much love <3
ReplyDeleteI thought it looked like plastic! Not realistic
ReplyDeleteThanks.
ReplyDeletethank you so much for all <3
ReplyDeletevery good
ReplyDeleteThanks for your time Boss
ReplyDeleteIts It's not working for me , I have photoshop cc 2018?
ReplyDeleteLove this bro
ReplyDeleteI download the action file its asking for a password
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving 😘😘😘
ReplyDeleteHey when I download the action file its asking for a password
ReplyDeleteI like your tips, Thank You So much
ReplyDeletethanks a lot
ReplyDeleteamazing video thank you. But where can I download those actions from?
ReplyDeletehow do you make "smart layer" after changing "blur"?
ReplyDeleteamazing Video.Thank you. But cant open the Zip file. help :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is the best tutorial. Hat's off
ReplyDeleteI love you Bro My problem sol
ReplyDeleteThank master
ReplyDeleteThank u very much bayya
ReplyDeleteI love this so much. I stay glued till the end. But I believe you did some stuff you didn't explain at all.
ReplyDeletePlease endeavor to explain more in details for beginners like me.
Thanks
I can't use brush in my photo .
ReplyDeleteHow to fix this ???????????????????????
Photoshop software milel ka
ReplyDeleteWhat is the password of the extact file
ReplyDeleteHigh-End? is it a joke?
ReplyDeleteSo cool
ReplyDelete☘ Great Video ☘
ReplyDeleteTake a look at on our Channel
I promise You'll get something about Photoshop & Premiere Pro
Hope you all will support us 🌍
plz tell us what the encrypct password?
ReplyDeleteMany thanks.
ReplyDeleteGood
ReplyDeletedoesn't work!
ReplyDeletePLZZ contact no
ReplyDeletedoesn't work on cc?
ReplyDeleteplease, can anyone tell me the background music?
ReplyDeleteLovely skin softening thank you!
ReplyDeleteTricky, hah
ReplyDeletePasword plis
ReplyDeletePassword needed for extract
ReplyDeleteVery nice.thank you.
ReplyDeleteHigh end? That's a bit of a stretch. Click bait title
ReplyDelete"High end" ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteSir ! Thankyou so much !
ReplyDeletereally very much informative tutorial .
LOve from PAKISTAN !
As much I enjoyed the tutorial. THIS IS NOT HIGH-END EDITING
ReplyDeleteHave a good day
I'm new to this I follow all the steps until when starting to brush, the brush don't seems to work, do I have to press the right, left button of the mouse while painting or what? I need help
ReplyDeleteThank you very much this really helps!!! Very easy to understand for beginners like me
ReplyDeleteThank you this is really helpful.
ReplyDeletethanks you very useful
ReplyDeleteThis looks like absolute dog shit
ReplyDeleteawesome video .. i got to know abut this technique . this is very good technique it soften the skin
ReplyDelete