Saturday, August 24, 2019
Remove Under Eye Fine Lines & Wrinkles with Face Yoga Exercises
► SIGN UP! 7 Day Skin Renewal & Rehabilitation Challenge:
► FACE YOGA CHEATSHEET:
► GET GLOW Based on Plants:
► YOGA PRIVATE SPECIAL TOURISM:
► Face Yoga For Beginners Course:
► Face Preservation Yoga Face:
Subscribe to Glow Healthy with Chelsea on YouTube!
Lift & Tune Your Face Naturally by Trying More Face Yoga Exercises:
Connect with me here:
→ Facebook:
→ Instagram:
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd like to see before pics. When you first started doing it
ReplyDeleteHow do we make sure we don't create wrinkles around the mouth or even the eyes - I can see my skin making wrinkles while doing the exercises
ReplyDeleteTy excellent training videos compared to some others using sign language and fill in words lol and remember everyone “resting bitch face,” makes you ugly not good looking LOL Idk why i took this advice for awhile but its a complete myth for wrinkles and causes facial sagging. The brain gets a signal that youre not happy 😊 when following this anti wrinkle method lol complete fallacy. Had to share this always lift corners up on mouth and press the tongue against the roof of the mouth when at rest. Swear this phone has sagged my face down too with bad facial posture. Thanks again love committed to this !
ReplyDeleteNiceeee
ReplyDelete👏🏻👏🏻
ReplyDeleteHi Chelsea! I can feel the burn!! However, i can't seem to be able to engage as much the right side😭😭. Any suggestion?
ReplyDeleteYeah I never can get this one.
ReplyDeletehi, in the first exercise I need to squeeze my muscles around my eyes or just stretch my face while holding my eyebrows ,, I can't judge if you are squeezing your eyes or just keeping your mouth and eyebrows open
ReplyDeleteHi, please could you get back to me. I would love to follow your routine but need to be sure that it works. You look so so young. Have you any before and after photos to share? I would be concerned that I would be creating more wrinkles?
ReplyDeleteHello - please could you get back to me
ReplyDeleteDo you have before pics so i can see difference because you look great!
ReplyDeleteHello, please see reply below. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteحسيت هي تمارين بتزيد التجاعيد تحت العين
ReplyDeleteThese exercises increase the wrinkles around the eyes
ReplyDeleteHello, please see below message.
ReplyDeleteI need it badly cos I have very deep wrinkles under my eye m 27 n very worried about it
ReplyDeletethanks a lot for all videos..l like it so much and really my face begin chang but l have problem under my eyes .. Please ..how can i fix the hollow under the eyes ?
ReplyDeleteI love u chelsea ..💐💔
ReplyDeleteYou are soo beautiful 😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteCan theses exercises elongate the face?
ReplyDeleteI m sorry 😐,but can u please tell us your age because I can't guess your age .i don't know why .becoz of facial yoga 😊😍
ReplyDeleteI don't have any lines or wrinkles in those regions, but I'll try this for preventative maintenance lol. I used to have a face excercise book too, but I have no idea where it is. It was published in the early 90s I think.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for! I have just subscribed... :)
ReplyDeleteHello Chelsea ! I found your videos a few months ago and I try to follow them carefully. The second exercise that you explain in this video has also been seen in others but I have not been able to do it !. I can not activate that group of muscles no matter how hard I try in front of the mirror, the only thing I can achieve is to wrinkle my eyes! ... is there any expression in which we normally use them? Is there another way to understand movement? I feel very frustrated ... I have very few cheekbones, my ancestry is Asian mixed with Caucasian, my cheekbones are very little pronounced, almost flat. The rest of your exercises I achieve perfectly. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge. Greetings from Venezuela!
ReplyDeleteI have quite deep lines under eyes when I smile will this be able to reduce that ?
ReplyDeleteI won’t be making it worse rie
I can do de cheek excersise but i can't do the eye one, my muscle doesnt show at all like yours...
ReplyDeleteLove cervave. But in the winter I swear by lactic lotion. www.milkskinlotion.com. The night version. Also can get on Etsy.com/shop/milkandbutterlotions
ReplyDeleteYour exercises are the best sum up of all the exercises I’ve seen and tried on YouTube 😍 excellent 👌 carry on 💪❤️😘
ReplyDeleteWinner of a video, I've been looking for "free anti wrinkle facial exercises" for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried - Jenrooklyn Facial Mummification - (search on google ) ? Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my partner got excellent results with it
ReplyDeleteDoesn't this make mouth wrinkles?
ReplyDeleteGood morning.
ReplyDeleteI tried doing this exercise and it really burnt, I mean my inner layer, muscles, nerves etc. I understood that the exercise is working. I am happy that I got associated with you too. Your exercise has helped me and I do it every day with my other facial yoga n massages.
Thank you so much.
God Bless you dear.
Dr. Sony from India.
If we do this 2nd exercise it can reduce our cheek fat or not? Because i do not want to reduce my cheek fat
ReplyDeleteHi dear like your videos i m trying to do this cheeck bone exercise but my under eye area got swelled nd more wrinkly why????
ReplyDeleteThankyou sooo much for reply dear. Plz make detail video about this problem in the exercise. Love you.
ReplyDeleteGreat
ReplyDeletewaow my dear amazing exercise
ReplyDeleteGreat, I will try it. Greetings from Poland ;)
ReplyDelete