Saturday, August 24, 2019

Remove Wrinkles from Clothes Using Frequency Separation in Photoshop



The Natural Way to Iron Your Clothes and Get Wrinkles Off Fabric in Photoshop! Learn to use the power of the amazing Split Frequency to magically even out the fold without disturbing the texture of the fabric.

In this video, we will learn how to separate images into wrinkles and textures so that we can work on wrinkles without affecting the texture. Using a mixing brush, we will remove wrinkles and creases, and finally remove them from the clothing. I hope this video helps you. Thank you for watching!

NOTE: If you would like to support this channel, please use this link to purchase anything from Amazon. You don't have to pay extra. Amazon will pay us a small percentage of your purchases that will bring the world to me and will help keep PiXimperfect free for everyone, forever.

► DOWNLOAD:
1. Image Example:
2. PSD Complete: (For our Patreon Family only)

PiXimperfect is free, and always will be.
► Support reasons:

► SHARE:

CONNECT:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Google:. (TT) remove wrinkles from clothing in photoshop (t) photoshop iron (t) background wrinkles in photoshop (t) wrinkles in photoshop (t) photoshop wrinkle fabric (t) (t) photoshop iron (t) shiny clothing photoshop (t) wrinkles and folds (t) how to remove wrinkles (t) photoshop (t) piximperfect tutorial





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

22 comments:

  1. Plz one class for colour separation with 10% water mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you invert the add, that makes it a subtract, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ! That's amazing ! I don't really understand what I do (but I sure will watch the other video about the concept behind it), but it works like a charm. THANK YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  4. does this also work for clothes with patterns on them??

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are an absolute boss Unmesh!! 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following your instructions it doesn't work for me. It only makes darker tones stroner as if I were applying curves, much more contrast. Do you know why that could be?...many thanks. I'm working on a 16 bits image,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can we convert a printed fabric to a plain one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 15:30 set layer mode to difference and contrast it with a curves to prove difference ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. By faaaaar the best teacher of all times ! Your videos are so well explained and it works every time ! Never blocked in the middle of the video because you think about everything while explaining ! I owe you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazing, I love your tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! How to remove the big folds?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, this has been the best tutorial on this topic yet. I assume the same can and is used for smoothing out wrinkles on peoples faces.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing video! I learned frequency separation in class recently but wasn't sure what applications it had. Thank you for this video :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you teach better than my teachers at my university. gj

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please let me know the software name ... but confused which app should I use to remove wrinkles from clothes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Umesh u are the best teacher to learn from I love your teaching technique is just so perfect and understanding thanks for your impact I love you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the way you try to break down the process and make them understand and internalize rather than just copying and doing it.

    ReplyDelete