Saturday, August 24, 2019
Removing Forehead Wrinkles Overnight
Clear Neck Strips Strips Extra, Clear, 50 ct | Works Immediately to Improve Sleep, Reduce Snoring, Reduce Nausea Due to Colds & Allergies (Extra Strength)
Smooth Right Nose Strips, Cleverer Than Sensitive Skin, 72 Clear Strips
THIS IS A KEY USED IN THE VIDEO .. SUPPLEMENTING THE ADDITIONAL LINE OF TRIPLE, 72 KILLS
Looking for a quick and cheap way to get rid of your forehead wrinkles? The anti aging patch actually works! You will notice HUGE differences overnight in reducing your forehead wrinkles.
1 Youtube video using the ducktape method
Youtube video 2 uses duck tape method
Please contact Christinamariebeauty@yahoo.com. (TagsToTranslate) forehead wrinkles (t) overnight remover (t) overnight wrinkle patches (t) repair wrinkles overnight (t) forehead wrinkles (t) eliminate wrinkles (t) how to eliminate eyebrows naturally (t) how to get rid of wrinkles on forehead (t) treatment of forehead wrinkles (t) forehead wrinkles (t) line removal (t) removal of forehead wrinkles (t) glabellar lines (t) eleven lines between eyes (t) how to remove lines wrinkles
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great idea!! Thanks !
ReplyDeleteAwesome ๐๐ผ
ReplyDeleteThank you I've just ordered some ๐
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing I definitely will try this thanks!!
ReplyDeleteLady, I love you. I will buy this today!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try your techniques out, before I resign myself to the necessity of having to start paying for injections! Everyone says that I look unnaturally young for my age! But let me tell you! When I pull my bangs up, you can see that that is where my visual aging seems to be happening! I do intend to age gracefully, starting in about 30 years or so! Good genetics, and a rigid adherence to my skin care regimen, using the best products that I can sensibly afford (a combination Roc, Oil of Olay Regenerist, Neutrogena) on a daily basis. I also exfoliate with my own special concoction, which is mostly a mix of baking soda, powdered sea salt, mixed in a Vitamin E base, with just a couple of drops of Lavender, Rose, and Roman Chamomile essential oils! If anyone cares to try to make their own, be sure to use authentic essential oils, from a reputable company or crafter! And know that it is okay to use a diluted Rose oil, as it can be quite pricey! I also limit my sun exposure as well as I can! My mostly Welsh and Irish heritage give me an alabaster complexion. Hence, I burn like a vampire if I'm in the sun for very long!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely going to try this !
ReplyDeleteDoes this work for nasal labial folds? I am a side sleeper and I need this
ReplyDeleteThat line between eyes is a signal from your liver, your liver need attention and care!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. I will try this. I have use the surgical tape before and it works just for the feet. crows not the forehead. This is great! ๐
ReplyDeleteThanks. I’m going to try this ASAP!
ReplyDeleteYOU ROCK!! THANK YOU!!
ReplyDeleteCould you please make a video to show us how to do the same thing for smile lines? ๐ฅฐ
ReplyDeleteFronis heats my head. And I’ve seen your other videos n I didn’t want to put tape due to the toxins but after seen this!! I have to try it
ReplyDeleteYou are the best! I went to Dollar Tree and stocked up on these. Wow! What a difference! It really really works. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteAwesome i will try to order in Israel. I buy frownies but thay are expensive..thank u❤
ReplyDeleteI’m so going to try this I have two lines in the middle and I hate them when I take pictures you can see them without me making any face expression
ReplyDeleteOop I need to try this ASAP I just watched your video w duct tape,now I’ll be doing this instead tysm!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I wonder if I can get this to work on my vertical lip lines, that I hate.
ReplyDeleteI just bought nasal strips and hope this works! Will update you after few days! Really hate these frown lines! Makes me look angry!!
ReplyDeleteHey Christina! Thank you so much for this! You’re a genius! I’ve been using your method regularly for a couple of weeks. Something I’ve noticed that helps remove the strips without pulling the skin is to shower with them on making sure they get super soaked and then peel. Or just soak your forehead with water. That was the only thing I didn’t personally like about them. You can’t use them more than once, but I feel the benefit outweighs you pulling at your skin so aggressively. You’re amazing for this! Thanks again !!!
ReplyDeleteOmg my forehead has bad the 11 lines I was just thinking about getting Botox I’m gonna try this..should I buy cream? Mine comes out daytime ..
ReplyDelete"cheaper than duck tape"?
ReplyDeleteI’ve never commented before but this is amazing!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey, you tried it! Your technique is better than mine. Dollar tree does sell them for a box of 6. Great video!!!๐
ReplyDeleteOmg you are an actual lifesaver. I've just started noticing the beginnings of this wrinkle appearing on my face. I have started doing this every night and will be updating with whether this really works.
ReplyDeleteEdit: doing it for a few weeks and deffo seen a difference. The wrinkle hasn't completely gone but definitely got less noticeable. Be careful not to pull too tight with the skin before applying because I've found that makes it worse. So far so good though.
Bloody genius. X
ReplyDeleteI can’t wait to do this!!
ReplyDeleteYou are very likable! thanks for sharing these helpful tips!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!!! Subscribed and Running to Dollar tree like commenter below LOLOL!! On a very tight budget so being able to try it with $1 investment is better than frownies... Or Wrinkies... my only concern is that if these can be kind of doubled up into longer or wider shapes so that they cover the whole wrinkle
ReplyDelete๐ฆoooo, WoW, ๐ฎ๐ฏSo glad I found your channel ๐Genius ๐๐๐....subscribed๐☺️๐...
ReplyDeleteHoly shit. I have a deep wrinkle!! Gonna try this.
ReplyDeleteHave you tried using for other areas on face? I have lines around mouth eye area etc
ReplyDeleteNo freakin way!!!!! I love it!!! ๐
ReplyDeletelove you
ReplyDeleteso creative. it has enough stick and even a substitute for the cardboard built in. love it.
ReplyDeleteCan you show us how to apply it on under eye wrinkles? I have one annoying diagonal wrinkle right above my cheek and under my eye, from sleeping on one side (the face gets squashed like you showed us). Any tips on positioning the tape? Thank youuu
ReplyDeleteWow thankyou ! Trying this one!
ReplyDeleteYep, I sleep like that too, I have to try this out, it’s a great idea TY
ReplyDeleteWhat about wrinkles on the sides of your mouth , do you think the strips would work in those areas ???
ReplyDelete