Saturday, August 24, 2019
The Science of Pimples, Wrinkles and Moles!
If skin is not present, your inside will always be bombarded with bacteria but it is not without its drawbacks. Learn the science behind acne, wrinkles, mites and rash.
Click here to see more videos:
Life Noggin is a weekly animation education series. Whether it's science, pop culture, history or art, we explore everything and have a lot of fun doing it.
Follow us!
The Noggin Life Team:
Animated by Steven Lawson
Speaking by:
Made by:
Written by:
Source:
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just educating yall real quick
ReplyDeletewell i have a very annoying dry skin lol
ReplyDeleteI have lots of moles. I hate them
ReplyDeleteThe truly Scientific reason of moles in pimples is wanking
ReplyDeleteyour not chosen like racist think the white is superior but no we all one color just are melanin was changed from the sun radiation kind of changing your bio making you tan to like Columbian, Mexican then to tan to being black and every baby caries the trait of the parent so of course come out that color
ReplyDeleteHim "it has nothing to do with eating chocolate..."
ReplyDeleteMe "thank GOD"
Eats chocolate
Like my comment if you have had scarlet fever before. I have.
ReplyDelete2:25 you look like a ghast from minecraft
ReplyDeleteI have Eczema and I realized it will be hard for me to get pimples because what eczema does is it makes it so your body cannot produce a lot of body oil so I won’t get that many pimples but a lot of rashes(which I already have)
ReplyDeleteHELP IDGAF WHO U R IF U READING THIS FUCKING HELP ME I HAVE OR HAD IDK A MOLE ON TOP OF MY LIP U KNOW SMALL ANNNNDDDDD I HAD FUCKING ACNE RIGHT ON THAT SPOT SO MY DUMBASS RIPPED THE PIMPLE OFF OR WHATEVER BC IT WAS DRY OR SUM SHIT IDK IM NOT AN EXPERT AND NOW ALL I SEE IS A HOLE AND WHERE TF DID MY MOLE GO ANYONE PLEASE HDLP SORRY FOR SOUNDING SO DESPERATE OR WHATEVRR
ReplyDeleteHAHA I wont get wrinkles cause i never go outside
ReplyDeleteSigh I have a really oily face
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of moles and I don’t like them
ReplyDeletePlz help me I have moles on my hand there only 4. but I need a cure plz tell me
ReplyDeleteI want a mole on my cheek
ReplyDeleteAll of these are an eyesore on the body
ReplyDeleteI have a mole bigger than a pencil eraser and it's been present since birth. 🤔
ReplyDeleteMy mole is a circle
ReplyDeleteI have a mole on my back, and I even have a good picture of it!
ReplyDeleteNOPE
ReplyDeleteWhen you pop a pimple incorrectly a thing (water like ) comes out and makes more pimples . Why does that happen?
ReplyDeleteHow do we make a mole vanish
ReplyDeleteWhen i was 5 i got a large mole on the side of my belly is this normal
ReplyDeleteI have eczema
ReplyDeleteWait I have a huge mole on my face and I was born with it does that mean I’m screwed
ReplyDeleteI have chicken pox
ReplyDeleteeveryone gets at least 1 mole when they're born, what now, everyone has fucking cancer? Bruh, that information is a little misleading, don't u think?
ReplyDeleteI have pimpels and blackheads, but i don't know how i can get ridd off them.
ReplyDeleteI don't have any of these
ReplyDeleteMy mom has two moles and that's it
I have eczema.Like if you agree!
ReplyDeleteI️ have eczema on my hands
ReplyDeleteI know thats why vampire has no wrinkles because they never go outside
ReplyDeleteYeah I have a skin condition...
ReplyDeletePimples.
I have rashes
ReplyDeleteI got moles
ReplyDeleteMoles all
ReplyDeleteYep never go out side kids
ReplyDelete