Saturday, August 24, 2019
Tightening NECK Massage for Wrinkle Free Neck
I welcome you to try an anti-aging necklace with me, I hope you find it useful :)
❤ Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you from?
- I'm from Poland, I've been living in the UK for almost 10 years
How old are you?
- I'm 28 years old
What is your profession?
- In the daytime I work in finance, YouTube is my hobby where I share my passion for massage and beauty
What is your skin type?
- Normal to dry with a tendency to shiny T-zone
Which oil do you use?
- I use grapeseed oil. Mine is under the "Suma" brand but you can get it cheaply by other brands for example. on eBay (ships worldwide):
Can I use another oil? Which oil is best for massage?
- I answered on my blog here:
Where can I buy the book you've shown?
- I answered on my blog here:
Should I take oil after massage?
- I answered on my blog here:
Is my skin sagging than massaging?
- I answered on my blog here:
❤ Take care of my skin
If you would like more information on my skin care, check out this video:
How to Get Clear and Light Skin -
Morning routine for Moistfull Dewy Skin -
In short - my fav products that I use for clear and healthy skin are:
- MY COSMETIC FAVORITE EVER - Japanese Labo Lada Tone with Hyaluronic Acid (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- MORE FROM MY FAVE: Labo Milk Arbutin Whitening or 3D Collagen Lifting Lotion - you choose (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- Moistfull Collagen Emulsion for BOUNCY SKIN (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- Whitening Cream with WORKING Kojic Acid (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
❤ Check out my massage video
1) Daily anti-aging massage
2) Massage puffiness open
3) Massage a wrinkle of a smile
4) Eye order:
5) Wrinkle wrinkle massage:
6) Basic daily facial massage
7) The sequence of slimming lymphatic fatigue
8) Face lift order
❤ keep in touch?
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:
❤ Want a free taxi?
Sign up for UBER with my Invitation Code for free travel: olgad1842ui (how cool it is: D)
❤ Music: "Ukelele"
(T) neck massage technique (t) massage for neck (t) neck wrench self massage (t) aging neck massage (t) relaxing neck massage (t) t) head neck massage (t) lifting facial massage (t) wrinkles remove (t) remove sagging self massage (t) remove sequence of wrinkles (t) t) lift neck (t) lift neck (t) lift lift (t) remove neck wrinkles (t) remove line on neck massage
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hii Olga.. you have amazing collar bones... Please suggest few massage techniques for defining collor bones...
ReplyDelete♥️🇮🇳
I have combination skin. Can I use this oil?
ReplyDeleteI loved it
ReplyDeleteThat's great..so is that why Cupping works so well?
ReplyDeleteU have to choose pretty long nails or doing face massage 😩💔
ReplyDeleteThanks for the new massage. Will do and share ;)
ReplyDeleteHow often to do accupressure on face
ReplyDeleteI am a man But my neck is also like your neck.
ReplyDeleteOne of your best, IMO. My neck has become a problem area in the last few months....I'll be 41 soon. Ladies-it tends to happen all at once, sorry! One week your neck is fine and firm and then plat!! It really begins to age, no matter your sunscreen use. It's our bloody hormones.
ReplyDeleteThis massage before bath or after bath tell me mam...
ReplyDeleteEvery time I do facial massages my face seems to get lose :( and iam a young girl iam 28 yrs old I perform this gently so I do t know why iam having the opposite effect
ReplyDeleteGirl.. I just found your videos by mistake and I am SO glad I did!!! Wow.. you look awesome and love the way you talk.. I guess you been on for awhile.. and I just found you.. better late than never.. you have a new fan!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your videos :) and do daily.
ReplyDeleteHow can get hold of your neck skin when you've put oil on it? I'm old and I can't get hold of mine!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
ReplyDeleteThanks again,
ReplyDeleteWill it help to remove the wrinkles on my throat ???? Plz reply.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Obviously you're younger and you truly don't need that facial massage, yet I tried it out and I love it! Please keep updating us with such techniques especially for sagging jowls and turtle neck. Even if you still don't need them! Very appreciated, I love you and good luck :)
ReplyDeleteI love you😘😘😘😘
ReplyDeleteHy olga loving and caring so Beautiful your looking...
ReplyDeleteYour 28 years old but your looking like 18 how??
ReplyDeletehii l follow ur videos from a month now l wld like to ask u to share a benefitt video for decollte wrinkles specially when they are a lil deep plz read my sms and answer respect and much love for u
ReplyDeleteThanx Olga for the anti ageing neck massage
ReplyDeleteYour channel is a lifesaver! I've bought all the products you've recommended.. i can't stop watching you, even at work. I've ordered from 'Asian beauty plus' which ships free to UK :))
ReplyDeleteIs there a cheaper place you know of to buy in UK? I buy serums from 'the ordinary'
I can't wait to look amazing soon!! With these massages. I'm only 23 but I want to look like this forever like the celebrities do.
Question: Would you say skincare would be different for a black person please? Thanks.
Thank you..... That was awesome..😊😊.
ReplyDeleteU ar so sweet n I watched ur all video plz can u give me ur number plzzzzzzzzz
ReplyDeleteHi Olga
ReplyDeleteI have lost elasticity in my neck. I have those ugly bands of loose skin running along side one side of my face, and under my chin.
Will this work for me? I'm 73 other wise that is the extent of my skin problem. Thank you
You are a real sweetheart! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteYou are prettyy.. <3 But somehow I cant help thinking this stretching of neck skin will only increase the neck wrinkles..?
ReplyDeleteThank you Olga. This is amazing. I like your method very much. I think we stress about neck wrinkles and that could be causing more wrinkles. Lol. I am going to try this. Its good for circulation and I'm sure it will help relieve stress and drain the lymphatic system. So happy I found this.
ReplyDeleteI just have a question regarding the grapeseed oil? I bought the edible kind. Is that okay to use?
ReplyDeleteHi Olga dear the Slavic buetyfull lovely princess Angel at your question & answer blog you told at day time you're working at financial services then again question raised because of such answer after day duety !!? M I right? Your highness.
ReplyDelete