Thursday, August 29, 2019

YOU NEED JUST ONE INGREDIENT TO COMPLETLY ERASE FOREHEAD WRINKLES IN ONE MONTH



Repair wrinkle lines is possible without choosing artificial and expensive treatments. Wrinkles on the forehead may seem inevitable at first, but you can fight them with time and patience.

Learn how to do this in this video


Source: -


Instagram: - tomiscolourpavilion

- ~ - ~ ~ - ~~~ - ~~ - ~ -
Please see: "ALL PAYMENT EXPENDITURES TO PARIS PAPERS"







1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

31 comments:

  1. Actually the best advice I've heard. Thanks for the video.love you honey bunny ๐Ÿ˜❤๐Ÿฏ❤๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it also work on other lines on the face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person who does not have any furrow lines on her face, is demonstrating the use of a product to get rid of furrow line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait... wasn't there a white lady in the thumbnail? What did I miss??

    ReplyDelete
  5. U need one things that's Photoshop๐Ÿ‘€

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm about tired of seeing ALL these young girls who have NOT one wrinkle......trying to tell older people how to get rid of them!!! I've tried most of these videos.......only thing that's worked was tape.....that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So whose picture did you show at start of video. Click bait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm almost 60 years old and have no forehead wrinkles. Now if the rest of me were perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK but you don't have any wrinkles on your forhead. You should have used 1 of your elders for the video to show how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why are you even using this? You're YOUNG! Now, if you were to tell me that you 45 or 50 and look like this, then I'd be astounded. Women and in their late 20s and 30s shouldn't have fine wrinkles . . . let alone wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off, if ur not showing forehead wrinkles then as far as Im concern your credibility is shot. If people are gonna come on here to YouTube then please, substantiate your claim. Im not wasting my time or energy listening to someone who does not, nor does it appear she has forehead wrinkles. And furthermore, any 20,30 yro who has that problem well, that shit is crazy because nobody that age should have that problem. Unless of courses your eastern European then, yeah i get it. And what are you talking about anyways? African woman dont wrinkle. Smh Show me one between the age of 45 to 65? Nope, cuz they dont. clickbait video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. child of God I wish I saw more Derm Dr that is Africa American. you need to study. we need you in the dermatologist seeing many ethnicity patients PLEASE! In otherwords, you are highly intelligent! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You don't have wrinkles, why lie.... Oh yes money.......

    ReplyDelete
  14. It works in two weeks I seen a BIG difference no liar I can’t believe it the only thing for me it made a skin dry but I don’t care I’m so glad I tried it thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you are saying horny..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to try this! I have really deep lines on my forehead

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ur beautiful which moisturizer do u use on ur face?
    Will try that thks

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Argan Rain Ultra Organic Argan Oil Treatment product. I have tried so many and always come back to this. It works better than anything else I have tried. I highly recommend this product for wrinkles. You can get more information by searching on Google as an Argan rain…

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have the most beautiful skin , wow! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have wirnkles around my mouth. How can i get ride of them please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I used that everyday for months don’t work

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where can one get this Manuka honey in Nigeria?

    ReplyDelete