Thursday, August 29, 2019

3 Ingredients that will soft WRINKLES & Treat PIGMENETATION-Home Recipe



3 Ingredients That Will WRINKLES Soft & Treat Recovery Home
My sweet friends, here is a Home Hydration Mask mask that will help soften WRINKLES & treat Pigmentation giving results in one week if you use it daily, but it all depends on how your skin damage gives you results that suit your skin condition.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING COMPOSITION AND COMPETITIVE, CONFIDENTLY WILL COME TO THEM BEFORE I READ ... Save time and write because I can't see that kind of comment ..

Video link: RETURN THROUGH MASSAGING THE THYROID


For information on skin care products, please write to:
collagenebiollagen22@gmail.com

Please visit my social media




I have been in the MEDICINE ANTI-AGING beauty and ADDRESS ADDRESS industry for over 25 years in both product and product development.
Welcome to the official Anti-Aging Channel of the YouTube Channel through Dermatology and Natural Medicine.
Subscribe for ADVANCED ANTI-AGING beauty tips and tricks, stylish topics, FASHION and makeup tutorials. Hope you enjoy all the beauty ANTI-AGING with ME! ♥

DISCLAIMER: This video is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. The content provided on this YouTube channel is for informational purposes only. Please consult with a medical professional or other healthcare professional regarding any diagnosis or treatment options related to medicine or health. Information about this YouTube channel may not be considered a substitute for Medical Practitioners. Statements made about skin care products, nutrition products, facial techniques, facial recipes and other information throughout this video are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.

I cannot guarantee that all of my skincare products and makeup will suit you. I only use products that I personally think are good after trying them on myself and my patients but everyone's skin is different and it may be allergic to anything. Wherever possible, test the product yourself before purchasing.
I only feature products I like and formulate correctly, or want to try. The products I use in this video are either purchased by me for use in my professional capacity as a Practitioner /
As I mentioned before I only feature products that I like and formulate correctly and have active anti-aging ingredients.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

13 comments:

  1. ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒทClarisa ,the Queen of beauty! I just think you are totally, amazing!! I wanted to ask you if you have a beauty book, we can buy? So we can learn to do you're wonderful beauty regime! You could profile different one's, and choose one's we want to do! I need something for firming up the face! ๐Ÿค—Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info TY! I've heard that coconut oil will clog pores in the face and cause acne and milia? I was using coconut oil as a eye make up remover and it did give me milia ๐Ÿ˜ž

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Clarisa. This is another amazing video. I love the fact that I can injest what I apply onto my face. Thank you for sharing. God bless you. Love you and I remember you in my prayers. You are a blessing. Stay too gorgeous! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Clarisa I love this video I will give this a try. You are so cute. You look 30 years younger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do i keep it in the fridge and use every day? Or should i make it fresh each day? Great video. I pray for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Clarisa! You are beautiful and I love your style. You always share such great tips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love the ingredients from the kitchen because we have them on hand..This is amazing for using on the face and to be eaten for endurance...Thank you sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Clarisa! You're an amazing lady who supplies excellent advise and share awesome beauty secrets. Thank you very much! You are so beautiful inside & outside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u for another amazing video I love DIYs!!!
    Do u have a DIY for repairing clogged n enlarge stretched pores?
    Stay True n Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my goodness, your memory is fantastic.  You are one of the smartest people I know, Clarisa!  You REALLY need to write a book.  It would be a bestseller.  I follow so so many of your teachings.  Just mixed up a custom blend of your suggested oils, along with ginger oil, for facial massage.  Will use this beautiful banana blend tonight.  Love you so much!   Lisa Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your great recommendations. Love, love u and stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!! Clarissa what are your thoughts on growth factors or stem cells? Good for skin?

    ReplyDelete