Saturday, August 24, 2019

Abraham Hicks - Reverse Aging - Grey Hair Wrinkles



How to be happy:
These teachings have changed my life. Every quote I send here is one that has profoundly impacted me. My desire with this channel is to deliver & share lively, authentic, echoing quotes so that one can receive the benefits that I have.

If what you hear is exciting, don't worry about subscribing for more!
All Abraham-Hicks materials are copyrighted by Esther Hicks. For more information on Abraham Hicks or Esther Hicks, visit their website

Please remember -
YOU Create Your Own Reality. And Life Is Fun To Enjoy!





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

37 comments:

  1. Iv ben thinking upot por 3 yars ...but after i stop wory ...evre thin i need cane to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aliens seem to lose their accent. These people are big scammers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for making that woman feel better , it made me feel better as well ... thank u so much I send u all love energy ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a story (and I have no reason to doubt it's true) that a man once met another man who was hundreds of years old and, during this man's long life, three times his hair had gone through a cycle of black to grey to white and to black again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "Entity" known as KRYON tells us that we must command / program our cells to stop ageing. Look at our faces with Love and appreciation as Abraham says here, then command the cells to Re-Youth, Re-Vitalize, Re-Plenish, Re-Store, Re-Oxygenate and Re-Juvenate and so on!ETERNAL  LOVE AND GRATITUDE BELOVED ESTHER AND ABRAHAM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like Esther is on speed 😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my greys. Find them attractive. Match green eyes. :)))) thank You :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s a pity you felt the need to manipulate Esther’s voice here... Great content though, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alkaline your diet and get ormus gold rare minerals. Water is key to youth when wrinkle it's dehydration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you . you made my day. I must listen this every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So we stay positive we will live forever - healthy, young and beautiful. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 😮 Wow that golden nugget - “When you are able to see what you want to see rather than what they see, then you have the true vision of energy flow that creates miracles.” “Let Your vision be dominant.” “Your knowing then will supersede the vibrational habit of thought that is physical perspective & and has now entered into the realm of broader awareness.” 🥰🙌🏽

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uuugh she sounds so ridiculous talking about herself as the 3rd person or however that goes; it’s annoying why I can’t listen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am 59 and still cycling and feel great and think young.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved this teaching. Its what i needed to hear. At this moment.

    FYI: the powered chainsaw was actually first invented by a surgeon for cutting open skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is very old or jerry would still be alive

    ReplyDelete
  17. 4:14 - 4:44 Open the valve and acknowledge your cells are doing their work. Pain is asking for nonphysical energy. Feel the sensation, relax, and say, "Ah, help is on the way." Near instant healing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The friggin woman, whoever she is, has got the most hideous voice I've heard for ages. Why do you title the video with a name and then the person is not there? And you don't even use the description box to clarify what is it you are posting, haw smart is that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Let your vision dominate. Rather than your current reality.🍒❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ever since I read Louise Hay's book (back in the early 80's), and I read that colds and flu are expected seasonal illnesses and that you don't have to get sick, I decided no more! I have probably become sick ~3x's in 30+ years! Likewise, I don't look for wrinkles or obsess about ageing. I am 56 and I don't have them. Most people think I am much younger than I am. I am so glad to hear others talking about this-- there aren't people in my world who do or who are open to it in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why does everyone laugh at someone's misfortunes

    ReplyDelete
  22. But one thing that is not mentioned is that words are vibrations and they affect plants as well as humans, so if you talk and love a plant, it will live longer amd be healthier for a longer time, and the opposite is true too, that when you say mean words to a plant it will die faster. I did an experiment on plants and the plants that had good words on it lived and lives green today, five months after the experiment, but other ones with all bad words died early, after only one month. So words matter. Love matter.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWOOOOW!!!! I resonate with that too🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can we menifest in a meditation state as well. I mean for example( sit in a quite dark place and meditate on what ever a person want) if it does make sense. Please anyone answer because I am feeling like this is the best and fast way to menifest. Really appreciate the replies.
    Thanks heaps in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Reminds me of the "HOLISTIC HEALER" episode of Seinfeld...j/k

    I do think though gratitude and appreciation plays into your energy flow. Some aging is just inevitable.

    She's getting a bit lively...in an annoying way. Sounds whiny...

    ReplyDelete
  26. SHE ALREADY SAID YES!! Now shut up....you're creating resistance.

    ReplyDelete
  27. If you claim the illnes, the aches and pains, the age, the situation, it's yours. We have whatever we say we have. Rod Stewart said it best. I will be forever young!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm going to try this for a while and see what happens. I'll let you know if I start looking toned , thin and young!

    ReplyDelete