Monday, August 26, 2019

ANTI AGING Under Eye WRINKLES CROWS FEET



Please see: "Hyperpigmentation and Your Skin Type"
- ~ -
#crowsfeet #wrinklesundertheeyes #antiagingtip

YOUR ANTI-SOUND MATERIALS NEVER MIX:


Products mentioned:
Powder Exfoliation-

In this video, we will talk about wrinkles around the eyes. Otherwise known as Foot Crows. We will discuss different types of wrinkles and how to treat them and some anti-aging ingredients to treat these wrinkles around the eyes.

The first type of wrinkle around the eye is called, the Dynamic Expression line.

The most common types of wrinkles are found around the eyes, forehead, and around the mouth.

If you are 20 years old, NOW is the time to start aging because of the effects of aging skin over time.
Watch the entire video to see what anti-aging ingredients you need to find to deal with wrinkles around the eyes.

Follow us @
GSC BEAUTY ONLINE BOUTIQUE:
Beauty Blog:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Pinterest:


Your Anti-Aging Tips will NOT Trust:
Go See Christy. [TagsToTranslate] raven





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

27 comments:

  1. Are you trying to prevent crows feet? Do you have Crows Feet? What is your go to product and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! you are awesome!! I have dry eyes and anything close to my eyes bothers me. what do you suggest please I am in late 50sss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What we're supposed to wear 1st a sunscreen and lotion, or lotion and then sunscreen after

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi christy I have line at my mouth and wrinkle and I’m late 50 can recommend any good skincare for wrinkles ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Christy,. I have wrinkles under eyes , laugh lines and finelines on forehead .. suggestions please Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pl suggest a serum and eye cream for me at 55 yrs
    Iam using estee lauder eye matrixa nd eye cream

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just watching this. I have small lines but I my biggest concern is my tear troughs I have so little volume under my eyes that everything else seems exacerbated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christy! U mentioned sun screen the one I got is mineral sun screen SPF 50+ ensure an extreme protection against UVA, UVB and IR, pls is good for fine line and wrinkles ???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christy, just discovered your terrific YouTube channel and immediately became a subscriber! Can you recommend a great eye serum/treatment/cream for me? I'm about to turn 65. I'm lucky to have great skin and look 20 years younger than I am (or so I'm told frequently). With age, my eyelids have developed gravitational folds, and I also have crows feet (that don't appear unless I smile, but are quite prominent when I do). My undereye area also is quite dry and there are fine lines that appear when I smile. I'd love your top recommendation at any price, and a second one that's under $100. Thanks in advance for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u soo much
    Love your videos
    Love from Nepal๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how u keep the bloopers in the videos๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi everyone and Christy. I struggle alot with finding a good sunscreen which is not sticky and doesn’t leave a white cast and which is miniral and antioxidant rich. I just wana share the name here ‘ Australian gold sunscreen broad spectrum 50 its tinted version for face only. O my god i can not stress enough how good it is do not make ur skin oily at all i m a dry skin person i put it on top of moisturizer and its great. Find it at ulta for $14.99 amazon 9.99. And let me know if anyone out of u have tried it. ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christy so like i just mentioned a sunscreen which is “Australian gold”broad spectrum SPF 50 mineral sunscreen can u please please review this sunscreen is it effective and all coz that is something everyone can afford and also do not leave the skin filthy like most of the sunscreens does so can u pls review that sunscreen if it is good otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  14. U look awesome in blue ๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing so much informative information!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. U r gorgeous. Useful information and helpful advice.. Thx u sooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm 47 I have eye bags.what is the best cream or gel. I dont really have any wrinkles

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have more under eye wrinkles than crows feet. Great tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am trying to prevent crows feet! So I use eye creams and such but I need to look into exfoliating.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am more at a preventative stage at this point. I am using Skin Script peptide eye cream right now and love it

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a Clarins girl and have a great eye cream I use daily.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that you mention for women in their 20s as well!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the explanation behind each type - nice to know there are preventative measures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great info! I turned 40 this year and although I do have my mother’s oily skin (thanks Mom! ๐Ÿ˜˜) I am getting wrinkles (primarily) under my eyes. I’ve been reading that serums are the best products to use under your eyes because the skin is so thin and delicate. And, of course, I wear sunscreen EVERY day, in some form or another. Do you have any recommendations on a good eye serum? I’m willing to pay up to $60. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Christy, what serums with pricing up to $99 do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Could U lat the best Anti-aging products that are best for us to buy

    ReplyDelete