Sunday, August 25, 2019
APPLY BANANA AND EGG ON YOUR SKIN ANTI - AGING REDUCE WRINKLES, SPOTLESS FIRM SKIN |Khichi Beauty
USE THE BUILDING AND EGG TO YOUR SKIN FOR ANY PROVISION, UNDERSTAND USE, GET ERROR, FIRST BEAUTIFUL ERROR.
Some of the most effective skin treatments for wrinkle-free skin are right there in your kitchen. I like to use natural products on my skin. Today I used bananas and eggs. It's really interesting what happens to my skin
In this video, I share 2 steps using Bananas and Eggs. I show you how to prepare both face masks and step-by-step steps. I also shared a live demonstration of how to use a brush and mask for best results.
SUBSCRIBE FOR DAILY VIDEO!
THIS IS NOT A SPONSOR VIDEO
Visit my website
If you are new to my channel, MAKE VIRTUAL HUG for you and welcome to the family. Thank you for watching! DON'T LIKE IT, COMPLAINTS AND SHARE! Thanks for subscribing and supporting!
Thank you all for your continued support. Love you all.
Thank you for watching!! XOX
Connect with me !!!!
SNAPCHAT -
FACEBOOK @
TWITTER @ khichi287
Business Inquiry Please Email
khichibeauty@gmail.com
Disclosure: All my own thoughts and opinions.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this video is for general purposes only and may not be considered professional advice. I'm not a licensed professional so be sure to consult your professional consultant if you need to.
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Sis! I'm really like your video, and the way you show up your self.
ReplyDeleteDoes white sugar work please answer
ReplyDelete(Guy alert) Wow.. so this is the shit stay at home mom's do while we work and fork over the check! just PERFECT!!! ๐ What happened to the days where you order out of catalogs and clip coupons?
ReplyDeleteBig mam can I use this on my face and foot.
ReplyDeleteTakuy๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteDoing the lemon and avcodo with the egg treatment. It works .
ReplyDeleteVery good
ReplyDeleteHi saw your video. It's really good.i don't want to use egg on my skin. can you please tell me any substitute of egg?
ReplyDeleteThank u for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThe banana, is it ripe or medium?
ReplyDeleteGood??
ReplyDeleteThanks๐
ReplyDeleteDu
ReplyDeleteL
ReplyDeleteYour face is beautiful and glowing. Makes me want to get to doing this on my face
ReplyDeleteWow. this. video. is. amazing. I. really. get. the. result.
ReplyDeleteHow to remove blackheads &white heads
ReplyDeleteHow often can use this??
ReplyDeletei hate this lady alot especially her nails
ReplyDeleteDo I have to wait 3 days ?
ReplyDeleteDoes this also help for acne
ReplyDeleteI love your videos and I only saw two of them! ๐
ReplyDeleteHer face looks Yellow.
ReplyDeleteWe have not brown sugar I am use white sugar please tell me
ReplyDelete