Saturday, August 24, 2019
Best Face Yoga Exercise for Eye Wrinkles | FACEROBICS®
How To Have Beautiful Eyes with This Face Yoga Exercise for Wrinkles for Cleansing Lines | FACEROBICS®
Welcome to FACEROBICS® - Your Face Training Coach!
Join Facerobics® Gym Exercise Face here - www.facerobics.com.au
Renew Me Skin Care & Makeup Products - www.renewme.com.au
Face Muscles -
Facerobics® is a FREE Face Training PRO on YouTube that will lift and tone your face. If you practice face-to-face regularly, you will look and feel younger, more attractive and more confident.
*** NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT MEDICAL PROBLEM WITH FACILITY MUSLIM OR DON'T YOU CAN DO IT.
If you do the exercises individually and do not accompany the full face routine, you will not succeed. There is a ton of information on my channel about how to do exercise, as well as what not to do.
I hope this helps!
Become a Fan of Facerobics on Facebook -
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Please note, you may not reproduce in whole or in part the FACEROBICS® Exercises and the FACEROBICS® 5 Principles or RENEW ME® Meditations, or the FACEROBICS® Face Training Program without the prior written approval of RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD in in accordance with the Australian Copyright Act 1968. This NOTE also applies to YouTube's Copyright & Trademark Infringement Policy
RENEW ME® (AUST) and FACEROBICS® (AUST & USA) are REGISTERED TRADE TRADERS owned by RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD
Disclaimer: This video is not intended to offer professional Medical, Nutrition or Mental Health advice.
**** If you have any Health, Nutrition or Mental Health problems, please seek professional advice. ****. (TagsToTranslate) eyebrows (t) best yoga face exercises (t) smooth eyelashes (t) (t) beautiful eyes (t) beautiful eyes (t) smooth eyes (t) how to have beautiful eyes (t) eye wrinkles (t) for Wrinkles (T) yoga face exercises (t) face yoga exercises (t) face yoga exercises (t) face yoga exercises (t) fine lines (t)
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mam sincere gratitude , but there are lots of videos for each topic on your channel
ReplyDeleteCan you please help me in doing the best for eye skin tightening ,fine lines on face and lift cheeks and jowls
Iam 34 yrs old
Please advice the best one since I get confused with so many videos on which one to follow
Thanks Peta for cleaning the confusion.
ReplyDeleteThanks dear
ReplyDeleteHi Peta, I cannot locate your email to contact you about a one on one Skype session, can you post it? please
ReplyDeleteSuper video mam
ReplyDeletePlease, make it idiot proof. How many times exactly, how often, before and after and so on. Really interested!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Amazing video! Bless you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for helping us with this update. Appreciate that you notice and address all our comments!
ReplyDeleteI've been doing face yoga for almost 3 years, thought I know a lot about it and then this wonderful surprise - so much new exercises ! I feel like my face really like a different way of it's "workout", thank you so much, I'm a fan of yours :)
ReplyDeletethank you very much
ReplyDeleteLove your videos, Peta!!! You mentioned you have to wear glasses, but you can also exercise your eyes same as your face. Your lenses are controlled by muscles so can be helped same as the face/body. There are a number of programs out there...my personal favorite has been Bettervision.com I also want to say you look fabulous!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Peta. thank you so much for your wunderful work you do for us. im so happy that i found your channel. I am doing your exercices now for 3 Months. send you much Love from Switzerland. Andrea 😊
ReplyDeleteAmo❤️esses exercícios 🙌🏻
ReplyDeleteHi Peta. As I started working the basic routine level 1, can I add this exercise too? Or when can I do all the other exercises that you have videoed on your channel?
ReplyDeleteI have felt nervous with facial exercises due to shunt situated side of my neck, have asked neurologist, except he says alright
ReplyDeleteHi Peta Thank you for your great videos. I just finished doing Series 3 including going from 50 reps to 100, to 150. I am noticing that slightly below the outer corner of my eyes looks like it is puffy and kind of drooping down. I assuming I am doing either the eye or the forehead exercise wrong. It seems like the exercise should create more lift. Any suggestions?
ReplyDeleteMy eyes look worse under the eye - very many more lines. I have obviously done it wrong. What could I have done wrong and how can I fix it? Thanks for any help you can give.
ReplyDeleteHello I try to fix my eyelid from few months
ReplyDeleteI try do it with your exercise now
But I think I did something wrong before and now I think I stretch my skin in this delicate place is that possible to fix it ?
I feel my upper eyelid I don't feel good with it
Can you help me ?
How many repetitions (squeezes) per set and how many sets per day its necessary to get good results?
ReplyDeleteJust what I needed, thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteHi Peta, I just finished series three, so I did not get to do the new exercise, my cheeks were shallow, they have now lifted and plumbed, yey! and my eyes are bigger and brighter thank you so much
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful eyes!!
ReplyDeletethis is one of the easiest exercises I have ever seen I hope it'll work
ReplyDeleteThank you! I really enjoy your videos.
ReplyDeleteDear Peta, I want to learn in a day how many minutes or hours do you spend for exercises? I know, it changes for age, needs, etc. But i wonder yours.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all your extraordinary work and for sharing it!!! I've just found your channel and videos on the internet and it was exactly what I needed. I started doing your program exercises and I can see the difference in my face since the very first time I tried. Also, I feel happier and helps me to feel calmer, relaxed and confident. I feel so grateful for your extraordinary and generous help and work.
ReplyDeleteLove your videos
ReplyDeletegreat video Peta. .love the positive vibes. ..
ReplyDeleteone question for all exercises that include squinting. ..
I also have bad eyesight and know very well to squint. ...
with squint exercises I noticed that my eye muscles are used to squint inwards direction inner low eye corner (it's very settle ) also when closing the eyes somehow there is a inward trend (don't know to explain it better..sorry )
so squinting gives me small fine lines that spread like sun rays down from the inner eye corner throw the lower eye area. ...
here my question would you suggest in this case to use mind power when exercising the eyes to focus on the outer area of the eye..so the muscle will start to remember that there is something else than inwards motion. ..thank you for all your amazing efforts ...♡
Hi Peta.. Thanks so much for the update. I'm currently on level three about to start 100 reps today. I've noticed the underneath of my eyes looking more crepey..I don't know what to do. I am only lightly squinting.
ReplyDeleteYour great.
ReplyDeleteLutfen alt yazı ekler misiniz ???? Rica ediyorummmm .....
ReplyDeletePeta darling, my mother has a question for you. When she does the forehead exercise in series 1, she feels like she is making more Frown Lines, Glabellar Lines when she does this exercise, she is worried that she is not placing her hands hard enough or in the right place. I told her, she won't create more wrinkles, because she does all exercises in the series and follows your directions exactly. But she still wants to know! (I think she wants to hear it from you , not me lol cause your the expert. I spoke to her on the phone today (we only spoke about you and facerobics the whole time hahah) and she says you look amazing! =)
ReplyDeleteI love your work.You're fantastic and you're explaining really good. Thank you. I'm doing Facerobics for 6 month now and I have great results. I love the feeling getting my face muscles stronger. Massage the face gives such an amazing feeling too.
ReplyDeleteMy question now. I'm nearly finishing Series 3 ..... WHERE do I find Series 4, 5, 6 ??
dear Peta. .could you add the update videos to the practicing along with me folders? ?? for example this one to 3...????
ReplyDeleteMam this eye excersie can help to improve eye vision?
ReplyDeletepeta, you're beatiful! :)
ReplyDeleteHi does this still help the crow's feet. Does it also help the cheeks. X
ReplyDeletethankyou, well explained , how times should one do this ?x
ReplyDeletevery helpful!
ReplyDeleteare you kidding me?? really??? haha !! LOVE you Peta!!!!!
ReplyDelete