Sunday, August 25, 2019

Fade The 5 Common Types Of Wrinkles With Drugstore Haul | Find Happiness Now



Don't wait for happiness. Live now. Why spend a fortune to fade your wrinkles? You can find key ingredients for wrinkle repair at Haul Drugstore. Fade 5 Common Types of Wrinkles without breaking your budget.


Acupressure Stimulation Training Video:



Mentioned Products: This is for your guidance only. There are many products at reasonable prices with the right ingredients., All products listed below are $ 25 each and range from 12.99 to 19.99.


Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift Wrinkle Reducer 2in1 Face Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz.


Nip + Fsb Glycolic:

Olay Age Defying Advanced Gel Cream


Nip + Fab Glycolic Fox Exfoliating Pads Facial

Silk pillow case:

L & # 39; Oreal Age Perfect Hydro-Nutrition Advanced System Repair Skin.





************************************************
My thoughts on video aging:


My Mature Women Channel Follow:


Makeup by Cindy Jacobs 10% off with coupon code: FRIENDOFSANDRA. (I get nothing for this, it's just for your convenience)

Creme: L 'Occitane Divine
Lipstick: Avon
Eyebrows: Revlon Brow Fancy in black
Eye: Neutrogena: Honey Nut 36
Lashes: Almay One Coat Thickening
Blush: Chanel BeBop

********************************************
Music: Epidemic Music / Musical 3 Patrik Almkivsth


All comments will be appreciated and answered. Have a great day and thank you for watching.

Watch my other videos:

LIVING ONE TO SIXTH WITH SANDRA

Life and mind and everything under the sun. The only command for that is to live life as life. Natural chaos! I am married and have three grown children interested in breeding horses, flying and creating. My youngest son is a Grammy-nominated band / songwriter, Emerson Hart. So here I want to read about you and at the same time bring you with me to me. I hope you'll find me as interesting as I did! Hop on the ride.


Find me here:
(blog)

@screenactor on Poshmark
@ sandrashart / twitter
@sandrashart on Instagram

************************************************

I am a participant in the Affiliate Amazon Services LLC program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for me to earn a fee by linking to the Amazon.com website and affiliate. A portion of all proceeds no matter how small are donated to the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation, a non-profit organization (501 (c) (3)) focused on mental health research. Read about my son, Emerson and me below.

Articles:

************************************************
Sandra Hart Books
Behind the Mirror Magic


Somewhere inside My Hart


Read Between My Lines


Barking For Biscuits ebook

************************************************
Tonic music
Tonic:
Cigarettes And Petrol:

Beauty in Damage:


Equipment: iPhone 7 added
Tripod: Zeadio Smartphone Holder
Tripod: Digient
Hands-free camera: Amazon Echo Look
Microphone: Shure Plus Motiv
(T) skin care (t) wrinkle repair (t) budgeting (t) drugstore (t) skin care tutorials (t) how to erase (t) wrinkle lifespan (t) age more than sixty ( t) sandra hart (t) your best life niw (t) skin care (t) romper room advise (t) L & # 39; Oreal @ skincare for wrinkles





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

20 comments:

  1. Very interesting and helpful thankyou sandra๐Ÿ’•xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your intro very much. Being happy is just part of who I am. Very good information you shared. Since I started Retin A over three years ago, some of my wrinkles have actually vanished. Never dreamt my skin could be better at 64, than it was at 55. Blessings..MaryEllen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my Friend, I came over from WOW 60 and. I’m so glad I did. I throughly enjoy you channel and look forward to getting to know you more in your future videos........Blessing from Bella xxxxx(Beauty on a Budget)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your channel! Thanks for a very informative video and so many great products! I did stay in the sun so much when I was younger. Wish I knew then what I know now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra, you and your vlogs are a gift from God to enrich ones soul. ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra. I would add another one to the list of 5. Genetic. I have tear troughs that are so bad only surgery will take them away and I honestly cant afford it. We call them in the family the O'Connell (my maiden name) lines. I have them, my dad had them and his brothers. Their children have them. And my daughter has them. My son escaped haha. I am 61 and I have had them my whole life. I went to my GP and asked if they could be done on our NHS and they said no because it is cosmetic and I would just have to deal with it. But then you read about young girls getting breast implant free on the NHS because it is depressing them to have small breasts. Well my lines have depressed me all my life but because of my age the NHS wont do them. I cant even cover them up with concealer or make up and people are constantly asking me if Im tired. Sorry for the long message but just felt I had to rant a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect nice to have ingredients explained simply. And not to many all at once. Thankyou xxx ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very informative. . You are a beautiful woman ..inside and out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who knew? Really learned a lot, Sandra, thank you for your recommendations and I love that most of the items are available at the drugstores and online! A true bonus. I have been using my Avon extra strength Glycolic pads every other day as directed and have seen so much change in my skin. Love the satin pillow idea! So informative and Peptides are awesome I won't use a moisturizer without it! That Chanel Le Lift is so awesome the smell alone is swoony and Le Lift peptides a bonus! I have dads forehead thats why the lines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for all of the helpful information in this video! Hope you’re having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandra - Thank you so much for making this video. It has cleared up a lot of questions that I had. I watch a lot of ladies on u-tube speak about useing all of these ingredients but had no idea what they would do for the face. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this interesting and informative video Sandra. All of the affordable products look good. The only issue is that they all seem to contain perfumes or fragrances. Many of us cannot use anything that contains fragrances (or perfumes) due to allergies or illnesses like Multiple Chemical Sensitivities etc. I am wondering if you have run across and products with the ingredients you mention that are fragrance-free? I am always on the lookout for good organic and/or fragrance free products, but they are hard to find, especially in drugstores. Thanks so much! I enjoy your videos and as a fellow content/video creator here on YouTube appreciate the time and effort that goes into making them. You do a great job. All the best! - mu

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recently bought a silk pillow case & think it does help a bit. Thanks Sandra, and your skin looks wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning Sandra, I just loved this video, I am all about 'aging gracefully', I really detest that frozen, mask-like appearance on some women, they remind me Jack-in-the-Boxes lol.... I am a firm believer in facial massage. I have earned all of my wrinkles and I am proud of them, I just use products to diminish them!! This was an excellent video, thank you! Love & hugs, Nathalie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning Sandra! Wonderful information. I love the Olay products and I do try to always sleep on my back. As a former sun worshiper I wish I had known a long time ago about the effects of UV rays on the skin. I have been pondering on the same subject lately...great minds think alike...!! :) ...blessings to you today. Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday!...much love from Atlanta...Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing. I am doing the things I do enjoy right now. I am enjoying the second half of my life.. Great video as always.  The exercise has help you because your skin looks great. I hope you have a great day......blessings ...MINDY

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your research! I truly appreciate your advice. I recently read that Marilyn Monroe used Vaseline petroleum jelly to keep wrinkles away. It's supposed to keep the moisture inside. Some claim it also thickens eyelashes! Your skin is beautiful & I don't think I would ever have any procedures done either.

    ReplyDelete