Saturday, August 24, 2019

Forehead Exercises to Get Rid of Wrinkles



Face Exercises to Remove Wrinkles will do just that. It will reduce your wrinkles and give you a smoother free face. Make sure you do this with the Coaching Me Series 5 Full Face Routine training.

Join Facerobics® Face Exercise Gym - www.facerobics.com.au

My Skin Care Product Update - www.renewme.com.au

Face Muscles -

Where to Get Started with Facerobics -

Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved

SERVICE NOTICE: Please note, you may not reproduce in whole or in part the FACEROBICS® Exercise and the FACEROBICS® 5 Principles, without the prior written approval of RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 and the United States Copyright Act 1976 This NOTE also applies to YouTube's Copyright & Trademark Infringement Policy

RENEW ME® (AUST) and FACEROBICS® (AUST & USA) are TRADEMARKS owned by RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD

Disclaimer: This video is not intended to offer professional Medical, Nutrition or Mental Health advice.

**** If you have any Health, Nutrition or Mental Health problems, please seek professional advice. ****. (TagsToTranslate) exercises for the forehead (t) how to tighten the forehead muscles (t) tighten the forehead muscles (t) muscle exercises (t) the forehead exercises (t) how to tighten the forehead muscles (t) tighten the forehead (t) remove wrinkles (t) to remove wrinkles (t) exercise to remove forehead wrinkles (t) forehead exercises (t) forehead exercises (t) for forehead wrinkles





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

31 comments:

  1. I have a slopy forehead. Can u pls suggest me the exercises to make straight forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peta, Im having trouble finding the exercise along with me video for series 5.. would you mind sharing the link with me? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have slopy forehead. Can u suggest me exercises to make it straight or gain muscules on forehead....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lines above the outside of my eyebrows from keeping my eyebrows up most of the time especially on my left side. Would the opposite like the frowning exercises help smooth out these lines? Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there peta,
    Thank you for creating facerobics. I have found great results doing your exercises. I feel and look prettier. However,, im confused if i should be doing each one of your serirs up till series 5. Or is it okay if i skip series 4? I want to skip series 4 because one of the exercises includes pushing the front teeth hard. And i cant do that cause my teeth are kinda loose and they hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for all your video series, I just finished series 5, does that mean a short break and back to series 1? many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi petal it is a really good exercise I will start from today

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peta! Have you serie 6? Thanks for your answer! Hasmik

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello
    how are you lovely lady
    I finished series 4 so what series should i start now
    please answer me quickly I need to start Sunday with the my exercises

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I lift my eyebrows, It creates wrinkles just above them, so I altered the thumbs, and put them just above my eyebrows to lightly stop those wrinkles from happening. Does that seem okay Peta?

    ReplyDelete
  11. is this to be done everyday for 6 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard people say, not to do these exercises. That makes no sense at all. We work out the body, so why not the face. Thanks, you are amazing. Blessing to you. I will follow you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are awesome...2 more weeks on series five...I've gone this far, I plan on going on...Looking forward to Series 6....Thankyou, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Peta, you explain everything so clearly. Love the music on the video and love being in the gym. I am so grateful to you for being so thorough and really, really knowing your stuff!! I love the changes I am seeing in my face too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Peta Love your face exercises I've now finished the series 5 do I go back to series 1 but start at 100 moves
    regards Judi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Peta, where can I find the exercises for series 6? Or how do you suggest me to continue? These days I will be finishing the 6th week of series 5. Thank you :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. guide me please how to begin?l really respect your thoughts and work.
    l am 44 years.
    l wish to start this week.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thankyou so much Peta ....you look gorgeous as always and refreshingly young ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Peta,  I am on level 2 moderate, right now, and I was glad to see this forehead exercise, because ,  apparently, I am not doing the one correctly on level 2,  because I am noticing more wrinkles along the sides of my forehead.  Actually, my whole forehead is starting to get deeper lines,  so,  I must be doing something wrong.   I will keep working at it.  I am waiting to hear from you,  concerning the membership for the gym.  Apparently, something happened and the transaction was aborted, although,  there was confirmation.  I know that happens when I order on other websites sometimes , so, hopefully, we can figure out what happened.  I am looking forward to seeing what you have put together.  It sounds very helpful.   xxoo  Carol Smith-Blum

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for your help! Am I correct in thinking that forehead exercises will help to lift my whole face? I'm not even sure how to word this question ha. I've been doing facial exercises for awhile and following your series but I almost feel like the key for me (I have very prominent laugh lines) is to lift my face and the best way might be to lift either my forehead or around my temples. Again, I'm not sure if I am wording this question properly so hope that's not confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your channel. thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been doing the full exercise series for 5 weeks. I can't believe the difference, even in ways I wasn't expecting, like my nose! I have before and after pictures, but don't know where to load them. I'd love for you to see. Thanks so much, Peta! T

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜ sending you hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Peta thank you for all you do for us! I joined the gym! All I can say is wow! Just wow! I can't believe you do this for us! Loved the first webinar and your personal touch for all of us. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Peta,

    Do you have any excersizes for deep fine lines for under eyes? ๐Ÿ˜Š


    My middle name is also Peta but it's pronounced as "Peter" lol


    Hope you have had a good weekend ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello! I'm freshly 20 year old, and I've started to notice very fine micro lines around my forehead and eye area, even though I moisturise and drink water ,They won't fade, what Can I do ? please help?

    ReplyDelete
  27. your skin and face look really beautiful Peta, thank you for your videos and instruction, I look forward to joining when you offer visa card payments.

    ReplyDelete