Saturday, August 24, 2019

GET RID OF FOREHEAD WRINKLES NATURALLY : 100% EFFECTIVE : NO JOKE



VERY LIFE - GET WRINKLES WITH DONE: 100% EFFECTIVE: NO JOKE

SWEET ANGEL: Beauty が Music ♬ and More ✨ #naturalbeautyproducts #naturaltreatments #howtoreduceforeheadwrinkles
.................................................. ..................................
Watch 👀 Like 👍 Share 🌎
.................................................. .............................................
how to reduce forehead wrinkles
THIS VIDEO WILL NEED A COMPLETE TREATMENT THAT CAN BE USED TO DESTROY WOMEN AND FACE WINKLES. VERY EASY MONEY TO DO AND VERY MUCH. BY USE OF CONTENTS, YOU WILL MAKE 100% RESULTS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US IN THIS VIDEO SECTION COMMENT. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! SWEET ANGEL

~ Face Facial Masks Mixing Bowl Set, Lady Facemask Facial Mask Mixing Tool Set, Bowl Stick Brush Purifier Mat 9 in 1 Set Pink -
~ Coconut Oil -
~ Castor Oil - OR
~ Orange Fruit | LEMONS AND ORANGES
~ Flaxseed Oil -
~ Aloe Vera Gel With White Eggs
~ Jojoba Oil -
~ Petroleum Jelly - VASELINE -
~ Manuka Honey -
~ Almond Oil -

★★ FTC EXPOSURE:
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I will get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all these companies and I recommend them because they provide useful and useful products, not because of the small commission I make if you decide to buy something.

★ DISCLAIMER: The content contained in this video is for informational purposes only. My personal experience with using this product or treatment is not medical advice. Information and research have been gathered from various sources to get my own assessment. This content is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult a qualified doctor or healthcare provider with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
.................................................. ..............................................
EASY ADDRESS:
Sweet Angel, P. O. Box 161727, Memphis, TN 38186
.................................................. ..............................................
BUY MERCHANDISE ANGEL SWEET 👕:

.................................................. ..............................................
Feel FREE to MAKE DONATIONS 💰 TO SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL:
★ PAYPAL: sweetangel@sweetangel.org
★ CASHAPP: $ sweetangeldobbins
.................................................. ..............................................
▷ GET SOCIAL - Follow me!
→ Website: 🌎
→ Facebook: 👍
→ Twitter: @SweetSweetAngel
→ Instagram: @sweetangeldobbins
→ Snapchat: @sweetangelblues
.................................................. ..........................................
CONTACT INFORMATION:
★ BEAUTIFUL, MUSIC AND MUCH MORE:
beauty@sweetangel.org
★ MUSIC ♬:
booking@sweetangel.org
.................................................. .........................................
★ HELP MY MUSIC AND PLANNING:

★ BUY MY MUSIC HERE ♬:

The new release of "That's All Good" features Mattie



.................................................. .................................
NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS
.................................................. ....................................
MUSIC CREDIT: Good by Teddie @ teddiemusic
Music provided by Free Music for Vlogs youtu.be/Ph5qSNh8csY
------------------------------
• Contact artist: @teddiemusic
go to.spotify.com/artist/4hnWVP52tdlQpb6oZoS4Pc
www.instagram.com/teddie.music/
www.facebook.com/Teddie.IMakeMusic/
------------------------------
Free Music for Vlogs - This YouTube channel is dedicated to finding, cataloging, compiling and publishing free music for vlogs and videos destined for content creators and filmmakers.
.................................................. ....................................
Filmed by:
Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 9
.................................................. ..................................
mature, makeup, over 50, older skin, crepe skin, how to get rid of, wrinkles, anti-aging, anti-aging, anti-aging, anti-aging, anti, anti, Vaseline, vitamin e, olive oil, home remedies.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

32 comments:

  1. Paw paw cream is more natural than the Vaseline 😁💗😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm a new viewer and I found this so relaxing! Think I'm going to binge on your older ones! I love natural beauty home hacks, I'm a cancer survivor and I don't have alot of money to spend on all these new products they have out now for skin care. I grew up on Vaseline, cocoa butter, vitamin E liquid and taking the tablets, and Crisco when my face was really really dry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for showing all these products for skin care i will try them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 56 I use lemon on my skin and hair I'm menopausal my hairline was receding til rub cut lemon rub it on my hairline my hairs growing back I use lemon and Vaseline on my skin ppl say I don't look my age 😊👍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tips, most of all, thanks for sharing. Love your channel. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there beautiful, thank you for sharing, love you bunches, hugs and kisses going your way, Blessings forever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Beautiful and Lovely Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sweet Angel...alot of geat information😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I found your channel. Thank you for the tips ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been loving your channel. I’ve been writing down all your tutorials on skin care and makeup and my notebook is filling up. So what I’m going to do is find one treatment and stick with it and see how it works for me over a week or two. I’ve tried several and really haven’t seen a lot of results, but if I stick with one over a period of time I probably will see results. Thanks for the great info!! 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!.... I will be recommending your channel!❤💚💜💙💛

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your channel is wonderful, but the way the talk makes NO sense. Why do you talk like that lol?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for information, natural products :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank my lovely for all those goody good ideas. Us babes in our 60's gotta do the work ...lol I love using the more natural ways. Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the video it will come in handy and you have a blessed day sweet angel 💆

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where do you get that honey at pls e mail me with info cherokeesnow68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marilyn Monroe Marilyn Monroe was your man so was Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can we use organic honey on forhead wrinkles .... Does it work??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful babes thanks for ur tips hunnie so helpful 👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are amazing! Thank you for the gift

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Sweet Angel,
    Great video, Do you have any tips or videos for smile and marionette lines.
    Thanks for your time.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet angel do you take collagen hyaluronic acid lysine and vitamin C everyday that will really help you with your skin try it you will love it if you haven't tried it already

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thankyou. Im gonna try this. You have beautiful hands also. You could model them.

    ReplyDelete