Saturday, August 24, 2019

Get Rid of Upper Lip Wrinkles or Smokers Lip Lines Permanently!



This video teaches you to smooth your upper lip and to
permanently reduce the smoker's lip line. Facerobics® is a FREE FREE TEST PROGRAM that makes you look younger, more attractive and more beautiful by giving you the ultimate tips in face training.

Join Facerobics® Gym Exercise Face - www.facerobics.com.au

My Skin Care Product Update - www.renewme.com.au

Face Muscles -

Where to Get Started with Facerobics -

Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Please note, you may not reproduce in whole or in part the FACEROBICS® Exercises and the FACEROBICS® 5 Principles or RENEW ME® Meditations, or the FACEROBICS® Face Training Program without the prior written approval of RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD in in accordance with the Australian Copyright Act 1968. This NOTE also applies to YouTube's Copyright & Trademark Infringement Policy

RENEW ME® (AUST) and FACEROBICS® (AUST & USA) are TRADEMARKS owned by RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD

Disclaimer: This video is not intended to offer professional Medical, Nutrition or Mental Health advice.

**** If you have any Health, Nutrition or Mental Health problems, please seek professional advice ****

MUSIC

Artist Name: Josh Devine
Name Song: My Song
Current Label: None
Written & Performed by: Josh Devine
Josh can be reached at:
http / www.youtube.com / user / JoshsMusicChannel
All Music Used with Permission, according to Uploaded Documents
(T) free face (t) facerobics (t) yoga face (t) face free exercise (t) face toning (t) (t) upper lip (t) wrinkles (t) upper lip (t) reduce lip wrinkles top (t) Face (t) (t) ways to do face exercise (t) lose fat (t) faceexercise (t) lip line smoker (t) aerobic face





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

23 comments:

  1. when i do this ...my eyes wrinjle moves even if i keep the rest of face still...help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Do you have exercice for the marionnette lines? Thanks for sharing, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Peta ,I'm meant to include your name because I m taking you on this journey with me for you are my inspiration🥀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that I found your videos😊. They are the best and most thorough that I’ve found. I can see clear changes in your face with every video. I wish though, at the end that you would put a side by side comparison of your old pic and your new younger looking face. I think that would be good... thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in an accident some years back and wear a partial so I'm having a hard time doing this. I can tell anyone that these exercises work for the "turkey neck" and Jowls though. I am the only female in my family without the loose skin on neck because if these exercises.
    #GrowingOldIsntFun 😁💗

    ReplyDelete
  6. For anyone watching, you might want to google ideal distance between lip and nose. The shorter, the younger you look. That’s why surgeons do lip lifts. So if indeed this exercise lengthens the area between nose and lip....that would age you faster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its very old video but now you looks so youthful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi peta, great videos but I disagree with you on one thing i think the larger the space between the nose and the lip the older the person looks. Usually old people have huge gaps due to gravity pulling on it. This is evident if you look at side to side comparison of a younger and older person.The sad thing is there’s actually no surgery for this :( It would be great if you could do a video on how to shorten it. I love all of your videos. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have tried many of your exercises and they really work! I want to try to the one for the lip lines. Thank you so much for all you do to help us!!! Brenda from Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love microdermabrasion :) I drink much wather and eat healthy, i an 49, but when sadly have used the wrong creams on my skin it got dried out, and wrinkles from dried skin is the worst.
    So micredermabrasion was my savior and good creams from advise from a skin spesialist in the saloon, getting Exiviance for my skin wich works super :) But i wonder, if i dont find the correct spot to do this exercise, can it make it worse ? How to be sure to find the right spot ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are there any exercises that help diminish or eliminate the "orange peel" dimples on the chin? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure if you'll see my question as this video is from more than 4 years ago, but I was wondering if this exercise would also work for a horizontal line that I have underneath my nose, across my Cupid's bow. I've had Botox injected in the area, but the line is still there. Do you have any recommendations for a facial exercise that would work to get rid of this line?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i was doing doing this exercise every day during my series 1routine and what a mess. then i clicked on one of your videos where you stated not to do this with every routine. so i have stopped doing this for awhile to see if it will settles things down. their are two exercises for this upper lip and this one seems to be the easiest. what are your views on this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you please help me
    I dont have smokers lines but i have this horizontal line protruding from my nasolabial folds towards my upper lip. It makes me look old and i hate it. Can you tell me a way to get rid of it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are awesome, i love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this series. I am just beginning and I am 61 years old. Of course I want to do everything at once. I am on series one. My question is, can I add exercises for parts of my face that I need or do I have to wait until I have completed the 3 series (6 weeks) first?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Renew me I'm putting my faith in your facial exercise due to your photos amazing my sister even though you were beautiful before.Here we go starting 8-24-18

    ReplyDelete