Saturday, August 24, 2019

How NOT to Remove Wrinkles from a Projector Screen- FAIL!



I'll show you how NOT to remove wrinkles from the projector screen. I got a screen of the fabric projector and was shocked by all the wrinkles coming out of the box. I read online that you can get rid of it, but that was a huge mistake in the end.


Subscribe Here:


Twitter:


Instagram:


Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links where I will get a small commission if you make a purchase. I did not create this video or any video with the intent to influence you to purchase the reviewed product. If you make a purchase, any money raised will help support the channel. Thank you!
* I am a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising fees with ads & link to Amazon. [tT] projector screen





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

22 comments:

  1. As a pro installer I do 5 projector screens a week. Buy a tensioned screen. But If you do not buy a tensioned screen that’s fine just wrap it tighter behind the frame even if you have to pull it real tight try to get some wood around the backside of the frame use small screws so you have an area that you can compress the screen material down and keep it stretched tightly. But there is much better screens than that. I’m not familiar with that particular quality it looks very poor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fabric was stretched from the beginning as you can see form the video. the ironing did not stretch it. I am sure the seam material is different from main material and it shrunk

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u dont have proper screen, then its better to shot it on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be a lot easier just to paint the wall white rather than going through all the trouble ironing it and hanging it on the world that just doesn't look good no matter what you do. Anyway, you tried. Thanks for your effort and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you had issue with similar screen display?? The word of this video is "actually" .. my bad!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

    If you want to checkout the screen display here is my affiliate link to amazon : http://amzn.to/2BhcMko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah, and I am like... removing wrinkles??? ;-)) Sorry, been sick for a while and late in responding.. CHEERS! Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daaaang. Well thanks for sharing this with me. I have noticed that my green screen has gotten some wrinkles here and there. I'll know what NOT to do now. xD Though the steamer sounds like it'll have less of the expanding problem. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good tip man, glad you didn't do too much damage!!
    I recently got a projector for $18 from a thrift store that we're going to put in our camper.. this screen would probably be perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tip. Your channel is a treasure chest of good info. I might have said this before. But your uploads compel me to say it again and again

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damp towel in dryer with screen, low heat and worked fine for mine, looks like same screen. Just make sure you use low or ultra low heat setting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Use steam to remove wrinkles and creases.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So the steamer work better for it or you guys have much better way to fix the wringkle?

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad I seen this video, I was just about to put the iron to mine, but instead I tried the low heat on the dryer with some damp wash clothes mentioned in your comments and it worked like a champ. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ive got some shirts that need some help... can you work on those for me?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that came wrinkly as heck! Would definitely recommend going with at least a pull down screen. You can get something for around $75.

    You could have tried to spray some warm water on it with a spritz bottle. That is how I get the wrinkles out of my photography backdrop. Trick I learned from a YouTube video. Not sure if it also would work on that but it might.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are very talented my friend. great video :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is very good info. Mine still has minor creases on it and I might try using a steamer now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A steamer was my initial thought as well. Glad you worked it out. Nice tip

    ReplyDelete