Saturday, August 24, 2019
How to Draw Men’s Clothes/Folds/Wrinkles/Creases - Daddy X Starter Pack
* If you read this, I hope your day is at least acceptable
(0:30) Bridgeman's book I reference - (ally but not sponsored)
(14:25) Noob Shading Tutorial:
Here is a little shirt tutorial for men's clothes. I actually spent hours researching the core principals behind the folds and wrinkles so I could give this a go. If you count all the research and everything that makes this tutorial, it takes 40 hours to do this.
This woman's version !!!! -
What do you want to see next?
The biggest hole in the universe that is my channel ▽ (playlist)
Simple Tutorials -
Anime Tutorials -
Chibi Tutorial -
Speedpaints -
▽ - I'm trying to be "social" - ▽
Music - @XabioArts
Instagram -
Pinterest -
Twitter -
Facebook -
Website -
Deviantart -
My gear (* Amazon Affiliate *)
Camera Arm:
Stick Selfie:
Camera: iPhone 6
Things to do:
Tablet Painting:
FREE - OBS (Screen / Streaming Recording):
Photoshop:
Premiere:
* CREDIT MEME *
Planktown:
Macintosh Pus - Flower Shop * ALBUM OUT * -
Wumbology Elementary! -
Kung Fu Pandaria:
Kill Bullet Bill and George Bridgeman:
~ (ToT) ~ Aw nuuuu my mom ded:
Plains of Entanglement:
Hot Fod:
Happy Accident:
Item number 2:
Larry the Scary Rekt:
Just Dewit:
Cheef Bongo:
I'm in Art Class:
Ya like jazza ?:
Well, at 5:44 am, have been working all night so I can upload today. (T) how to draw tutorials (t) how to draw clothes (t) how to draw wrinkles (t) how to draw folds (t) how to draw folds (t) clothes (t) clothes (t) wrinkles (t) folds (t) clothes (t) (t) how to draw pants (t) how to draw shirt (t) shirt (t) long sleeve button (t) potato (t) jazza (t) memes (t) memes (t) beginner (t) part 1 (t)
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tutorial starts at 2:35
ReplyDeleteComment Challenge: How many of your comments did I add in this video?
Did anyone think the book was a tablet?....no?just me..ok
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone think he looks like Tom Holland?
ReplyDelete(New spiderman)
0:47 hE HaS pERCY JacKsOn bOOks iN tHe bAcK
ReplyDeleteAwww, your mom is so sweet <3
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteI was just watching a quiet video and had my volume turned up all the way, and when I clicked this video, his voice BLASTED and scared the shit out of me
ReplyDeletebro has some paper feet
ReplyDeleteMy dad would not ware stuff like this he wares yezzes and axle and Gucci
ReplyDeleteDon't do random
ReplyDeleteTells to do it random
Im trying to learn but he keeps making meme references..
ReplyDelete"Hold your pencil like a t-rex suppressing explosive diarrhea"
ReplyDeleteI want to yell that in art class someone stop me
HEY XABIO! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteThis is very useful thank you.
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or does Xabio looks sorta like Tom Holland
ReplyDeleteRandom person: I’m a professional artist. I take my drawings so seriously that even the best artists compliment me.
ReplyDeleteXabio: excists
Random persons: I’m done.
(Just so you know I’m only mocking the people who take art super seriously. I love ur vids :)
Actual drawing part starts at 5:56
ReplyDeleteHey man just wanted to say first of all this is my first time ever sketching anything and I actually feel like these turned out very good so thank you for that. And secondly dude, this was one of the most entertaining videos I've ever watched. I was constantly smiling and laughing the entire time. Thank you for this moment I'll never forget it
ReplyDeleteYour doing it to fats slow it down or I will up like this vid
ReplyDeleteI saw that Illuminati at 1:38
ReplyDeleteThex man, now I'm better at drawing
ReplyDeleteMe: pleats and folds
ReplyDeleteWhat it actually is: squiggles and squoogles
8:18 "You should leave the paper bleeding and begging for mercy," "stupid gorilla arms..." one minute and ten seconds later at 9:41 Mom, "You look very professional.
ReplyDeletePlankton at the beginning, potatoes as heads and nice drawings. I loved this channel! :O
ReplyDeleteAll the way from Brazil!
Thanks mate
ReplyDeleteI have been struggling with the folds :D
I love u
ReplyDeleteWow ur Funny uve earned a sub!
ReplyDeleteMhm tasty af man, now I can draw my oc not naked like.
ReplyDelete4:20.
ReplyDeleteEdit:Edit
Niiice 😂😂
ReplyDeleteBruv this looks kinda sketchy...
ReplyDeleteGEDDIT?!?!?
THIS IS GENIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUS THANKKK YOUUUUUUU
ReplyDeleteGive us a shoe drawing tutorial pleaase!!
ReplyDeleteYour mom said that because she saw your pencil
ReplyDeleteSalamat po love from the Philippines 🇵🇭
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteCan you please add another video with an in depth video on how to place the folds on the body (both female and male?)
ReplyDeleteman this video helped so much
ReplyDelete