Saturday, August 24, 2019
How to Get Wrinkles Out of Rugs DIY
Hello friends!
This week (a few weeks ago) I struggled with wrinkles in my new area's carpet. Not only are they not aesthetically pleasing, but they are a definite danger to someone as ugly as myself! Who knew that iron towels and wet towels were the answer to my problem! I hope you all can use this end in your own life and tighten your own veil;)
I hope you all had an amazing week and I'll see you in the next video!
Laters!
Breaha
_________________________________________________________________
Link!
Rug Area -
_________________________________________________________________
Music - Vexento "Far Away" -
_________________________________________________________________
For business inquiries, please contact: TheDIYCottage@gmail.com (tagsToTranslate) home (t) home decor (t) decoration (t) diy (t) (t) pixel (t) puzzle (t) (t) rust ( t) rust (t) rust area (t) hazard (t)) cottage
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great idea, i was going to use my steam cleaner and go to town but i like this idea much better. Thanks for the upload!
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage rug!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I've never had to do this before and your tutorial helped make my area rug look much better!
ReplyDeleteI am so going to try this in the next couple of days. I just got a rug and it was twice as wrinkly as yours and I was beside myself not knowing what to do. Thanks for posting this vid. Really hoping this works!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this video ❤️
ReplyDeleteIs this a synthetic rug?
ReplyDeletehey! help that dog with his blankie!!
ReplyDeleteGreat, you ruined my $1500 rug. Thanks for nothing.
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, I will be using this method to get rid of the wrinkles out of my new rug
ReplyDeleteSo in searching for a way to get out wrinkles of my new rug, my first click is your video and it turns out I bought the same rug as you! How serendipitous!! Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteTy my brand new rug looks like shit - gonna try this now
ReplyDeleteThank you! This was extremely helpful!!
ReplyDeleteThank you. Just bought a new carpet and I didn’t think of this.
ReplyDeleteYour little Dog looks like mine ๐
ReplyDeleteLol....you have a weenie dog, so do we! And, your Canadian. How do I know that? It's how you said "Process" ...lol.
ReplyDeleteI thank you! I have a big thicker area rug and I was going to sell it after trying to fix the problem. Ironing it totally worked! Thank you so much for sharing your experience!! ❤️
ReplyDeleteI have a very thick shag rug with a huge wrinkle that won’t come out. I was going to flip it over and steam iron the back of the rug with a wet towel. Will that work as well?
ReplyDeletevideo starts at 1:48, welcome ๐
ReplyDeleteI came to figure out how to remove wrinkles and then by the end of the video I realized I was just looking at the good boys for the first minute and a half and spent the remainder of the time wondering when I would see the dogs again.... 10/10
ReplyDeleteI just bought a new rug, had the wrinkles/waves going through the middle and couldn't place heavy objects there to help flatten them. Was looking around the net to find something that might help speed up the process to get the rug to flatten out and this worked great! Not 100% but a LOT better than it was before. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI love how you say wrinkles. So sexy
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU! I bought a pretty, inexpensive, very thin area rug last year. I’ve been waiting for the wrinkles from the inner ROLL to disappear. Ha! I am going to try your method this week!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Fabulous
ReplyDelete