Tuesday, August 27, 2019

How to Prevent Wrinkles with Facial Cupping



I want to share with you how to prevent or reduce wrinkles ... even if you are over 60 ... like me. One of my secrets: massage. The face bowl offers strong stimulation to the muscles, fascia, and other underlying skin tissues. It gives the impression of lymph drainage. It will radiate well on your face. It completes muscle relaxation, so you will never think of Botox injections.
If you have never done a foam massage, start with a small cup. If you are new to the track make sure you watch this video:
Once your face is used to the pumping sequence, you will be ready to move on to level 2, a forward cup with our RejuvaCup HD. The stronger the cup, the more intense the experience and the more amazing results.
You can get this suction cup for face cupping at our online store :. [TagsToTranslate] prevents wrinkles





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

35 comments:

  1. Can you move up to the next level with using only the SMALLEST cup from you body kit? I know that bigger ones are too strong for face. Spasibo and thank you for you wonderful and natural beauty tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ms. Tonya, Will facial cupping help to minimize if not totally close all the large pores on the face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Здравствуйте, уважаемая Тоня! Почему нет русского канала? Русскоязычной аудитории точно бы понравилось!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would this work on people with a few missing teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tonya I would like to know which skin care products you recommend I start with from your site? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms Zavasta, what to do for overly dry peeling chapped lips year round? Lip balm is not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I purchased your cups (face & body) but am worried about broken blood vessels on the face in particular from using them. Do you know if they cause those in susceptible people? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please please please make vedio on how to lift up lower eyelid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iam New subscriber mam.
    Pl xxx may I use your ideas in the age 25?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ma'am !
    Can you suggest me any excercise for tinny nose cause i've a big nose and i hate that!
    Sorry for poor english

    ReplyDelete
  11. Тоня здравствуйте. Очень хотелось услышать ваши ролики на русском. К сожалению незнаю английский.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Rejuvacup was a bit harsh for my face & I didn't get results. However, I do like Tonya's under-eye Charcoal patches and her brushes. Happy Birthday - you look great for a woman in her 60's. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, you look absolutely radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tonya, can you use the Rose oil when doing this technique?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good evening can I use facial cupping if I use derma roller on my face ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm trying to order from your website but it doesn't show information on international shipping charges. I want products to get shipped to Australia .please advice

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Tonya, I have many of your products including the rejuvapad and rejuvaroll. I was wondering if you have ever used dermarollers before and what your opinion was about them? They have thinner needles than the rejuvapad... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Tonya, I have many of your products including the rejuvapad and rejuvaroll. I was wondering if you have ever used dermarollers before and what your opinion was about them? They have thinner needles than the rejuvapad... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Tonya! Finally you are back! Just checking your videos if you have new one. I want to ask if you are in favor of women wearing corset to develop a good waist?

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have the first cup, haven't done it in awhile. how often a week and how long each session?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bonjour désolée comment renvoyer l embout il est cassé. Cordialement

    ReplyDelete
  22. Going be 60 this year, wonder that help my skin. A hair tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I’m going to purchase this cup.My skincare is very important for me and trying to keep feeling and looking young.Thank you Tonya for your amazing stuff and practices ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look great for your age.. congratulations! You did a great job maintaining your YOUTH..we are about the same age. I believe in AGING without the need of plastic surgery, BOTOX or other procedures. In reference to Derma fillers, if I need it in the future, it will do it with the natural substance that we already have in our bodies, which is hyaluroic acid..I just ordered your BEAUTY cup, I have the medical grade machine with the Anti-Aging cup in conjunction with micro-oxygenation, I had used it for so many years as well as my patients receive this super treatment. I'm sure I will enjoy your BEAUTY cup, perfect to use when I'm traveling, I WILL DO A REVIEW OF YOUR PRODUCT..I can't wait to use it..blessings to you!.Stay GORGEOUS because you are.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This was interesting, I still have my roller that I bought many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Tonya,
    I have the first rejuvacup and I am going to get the HD. I was wondering about the eye area. I usually glide it right close under my eye from the inner to outer corner. Is that right? Or should I just place the rejuvacup on one spot and suction, release, move it to the next spot under my eye and suction, release, etc.....
    When I glide it I always worry of it will create more wrinkles under the eye.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely to hv Ū back....luv to see ur short but Authentic videos...stay Blessed...luv

    ReplyDelete
  28. How your neck looks so young? Pls, answer ...

    ReplyDelete
  29. I eat 75% raw ,how can according to dr michael greger nutrition.org ,he is vegan,he says that brains of vegans shrink, and he is against spirulina,bluegreen alges,irish moss nut now recomend omega 3 epa dha alges ..i cannot eat that because of alges..I have no thyroid.cannot eat iodine..should I eat some animals food to not get shrinken brain.I really do not want that.WHY does vegans get shrinken brains.I do not understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are so amazing! You have enough beauty to share some with every human in the world and still be stunning!

    ReplyDelete