Saturday, August 24, 2019

How To Reduce Eye Wrinkles and Fine Lines | Vivienne Fung



Kao MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask


Nature Republic Cell Cream Boosting Boosting


PETITFEE Gold & Snail Hydro Gel Eye Patches


Pisa Mata Berrisome Placenta


Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil


L & # 39; Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother Free Free



Frequently asked questions:
What cleanser do you use?

Banila Co Clean It Zero Original


Cosrx Good Morning Gel Cleanser


What toner are you using?

Shiseido Ibuki Concentrate Softens


What is your favorite essence today?

Cosrx 96 Essence Power Mucin Extract Extract


What is your favorite face moisturizer?

Cosrx Advanced 92 All In One Cream


Favorite serum?

CeraVe Skin Renewing Cream Serum



Frequently asked questions
What I Use For My Video Movies

Camera-

Lamps-



♡ Like and Subscribe
Where Others Find Me

♥ Follow me on Instagram


♥ Like my Facebook Page

♥ Add me on Snapchat


♥ Follow me on Twitter


What is your favorite way to keep your eye area light? Share them with us in the comments below.






Some links can be affiliate links.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

25 comments:

  1. I literally realized yesterday that I was getting small wrinkles under my eyes...never happened before and I'm Asian and ONLY 15. I can't stop crying I just want them to go away naturally without surgery or botox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you realize that internet targets might be getting attacked thru you ads/video

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 21. I should be the envy of older women for my "youthful" look. But NO! I have crows feet and other wrinkles around my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am 36 years old but my all around face is wrinkles.. how to less face wrinkles??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave up๐Ÿ˜‚. Since i assume my age n wrinkles its way easier ๐Ÿค—..and my husband find me more appealing cause i assume myself. There you go๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'M JUST 21!! I'M NOT EMBRACING SHIT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. im 23, using eye cream twice a day, doing massages, not rubbing, mosturizing well and still have fine lines more and more with every year :p thanks for the video, will be using your tips for sure

    ReplyDelete
  8. I realized when I sleep on pillow on my side my eye gets smooshed and the wrinkle gets bigger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those products boots cells.. They're not content retinoid which repair collagen. Good collagen production means wrinkle free skin.. Boosting cells never repair wrinkles. It's associated with collagen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m almost totally nocturnal, so I sleep until around 4 or 5pm. I really need to get some black out curtains

    L’Orรฉal tests on animals, so I won’t buy their products; but there are a billion primers that do the same thing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can never sleep with the light off, I always need a light in the hallway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I'm 26 yrs old but suffering from Under eye wrinkles and my skin is very dry... Plz help

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aging it's a natural thing, let it be people.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m only 22 but I have really bad lines under my eyes when I smile

    ReplyDelete
  15. You mean if I have saggy eyelid,I will stay away from shiny eye shadow and glittery? Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm just 16 and I already have em, what the f?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm 13 and I have eye wrinkles and dark circles. No matter what I try, I still have wrinkles

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm 9 and I have a deep eye set, wrinkles under my eyes ...

    ReplyDelete