Wednesday, August 28, 2019

How To Remove Face Wrinkles & Forehead Wrinkles Naturally | Wrinkle Treatment At Home



How to get rid of wrinkles from the face and forehead naturally at home. It is one of the best and most natural home remedies that removes wrinkles from the face and forehead very quickly. This medicine was taught to me by my aunt who uses it regularly. For this treatment we need red lentils also known as dal dalor in India and eggs. My aunt mixed lentils with beaten eggs and then dried and then powdered. The resulting powder is rich in protein. Protein helps to improve the skin's elasticity and helps remove wrinkles naturally. Regular use of this weekly facial twice will be very helpful in treating and preventing wrinkles naturally. It is also a natural treatment that can be done by all skin types and gives good results if done regularly. We can also mix powder with whole milk for dry skin, rising water or paddy water for oily skin.


WHAT'S THE CONNECTION OF MARKETING IN THE TEAM & Attendance?

As we age, our skin becomes thinner and dryer and the elasticity of the skin also decreases which prevents the skin from repairing itself from the quick damage leading to fine lines and creases called wrinkles.

10 HOUSE REMEDY FOR THE REQUEST:

1. Wear sunscreen

2. Stop smoking

3. Reduce pressure.

4. Don't sleep in your stomach

5. Eat healthy

6. Don't drown

7. Wear sunscreen

8. Drink plenty of water

9. Eat more protein

10. Apply hydrating face pack.


WRINKLE WOMEN AT HOME FOR MEN & WOMEN:

Masoor dal: 1/4 cup
Eggs: mix


METHODS:

Take the masoor dal in a bowl. Take egg flour well and add enough to thicken completely. Mix well so that each dish is coated with egg. Spread on a plate and the sun is dry until dry. Although still fresh from the sun drying powder, it is in a dry paste and sieve. To use, take the required amount of powder and mix it with either milk or distilled water depending on your skin type and use it as a weekly face pack twice.

===============================

Hi Friends, My name is Ramya. I live in a small village in India and I record all the home remedies and beauty tips that have been practiced in our village for thousands of years. I hope you find this video helpful and if you find it helpful, please subscribe for regular updates ....

===============================

YOU CAN ALSO HAVE YOURSELF WITH ME HERE:

GET US ON GOOGLE +:

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:

FOLLOW US WITH PINTEREST:

===============================

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel is not provided by healthcare professionals. Although every drug recorded in this channel has been tried by us, each of us is different and may respond differently to herbs. If in doubt please contact your healthcare professional. All content published in this channel is ..... us. [TagsToTranslate] treatment of forehead wrinkles





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

30 comments:

  1. I am a vegetarian please help what can I use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I mix homemade turmeric with this pack mam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramya mam I love youuu...... Thank you so so much for your amazing tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma'am suggest any substitute of egg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think with every video of urs I get more nd more amazed how much knowledge u hv .Such a useful remedy nd that also with only 2 ingredients.
    ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œdear keep it up u r a real help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ramyaji for reply I would like to ask what is the energy drink for over 60 Already taking fig 2 dates almond every thing soak at night but still feel very week ,taking boiled egg as well , swimming once a week pls suggest some thing I don't eat meat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ramya. is there an alternative to egg? please suggest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can I use this my hand and feet..pls give me some suggestions for hand and feet remover....badly needed

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi mam thanks for the tips..... I'm sure it will wrk good.... mam will you plz make a video of homemade oily free moisturizer cream and sunscreen.... I think it will help to many people

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope u will reply to my comment mam... am a regular visit of yur blog mam .. this masoor dal I have prepared by same procedure but the eggs smell was so bad when I grinded that... is there any idea to rid that.. plz reply

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, how long do you sun dry the masoor dal ? also do you use whole egg or egg white only ? thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  12. i use al eggg helow and whit and how much csn save tge poder to use and were i seav the powder

    ReplyDelete
  13. We should mix whole egg or white part of egg?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to make this this summer when it is warm but between the seagulls and deer I’m afraid I will go out and in an hour it will be gone. I had a seagull fly away with my pizza slice when I stepped inside for one minute. True story. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Again I'm the 200 th like.. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ So happy ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  16. dear ramya here u r using only egg yolk or a whole age?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ramyaji no sun in uk misty weather most of the time in year what is the substitute of the sun dry

    ReplyDelete
  18. what else can be used instead of egg

    ReplyDelete
  19. ramya....few queries. ..1. beaten egg ... You mean egg yolk and egg white...mixed together ?
    2. while drying ....being egg...will it smell ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. for how long can we store??fridge or outside?? thnx in advance..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very helpful. Even my mother-in-law told me to do this remedy instead of masoor dal she said moong dal. I think this remedy will work very well. I will try

    ReplyDelete