Saturday, August 24, 2019
How to Treat Lines, Folds, and Wrinkles Around the Mouth and Lips
More on Face Fillers / Volumizing Structures:
For more on laser treatments, please go to:
To learn more about Dr. Prasad, please visit:
New York oculoplastic and reconstructive surgeon Amiya Prasad, MD talks about the different types of oral cavity that occur with facial changes, and how to treat them with different modalities such as Botox®, hyaluronic acid fillers, laser treatments, and specialty fillers. called Structural Volumizing:
0:20 - Three types of lines around the mouth area occur with facial aging
1:18 - Dr Prasad summarizes his background training in cosmetic cosmetics and reconstructive surgery, and his experience as a facial rejuvenator
1:47 - Causes of deep vertical lines that appear around the puckered lips
2:15 - How the vertical lines around the lips can be handled with the help of Botox®
2:44 - Longevity results with Botox®, and frequency of maintenance treatments
3:09 - Other causes of vertical lines around the lip are related to loss of volume and poor skin quality
4:28 - What causes nasolabial lines to form and how they can be treated with a specific filler treatment called Structural Volumizing
4:45 - How Structural Volumizing works, and how long it will last
6:10 - How mesolabial folds, or marionette lines, shape and how they can be treated with hyaluronic acid fillers
6:39 - Difference between Radiesse acid filler and hyaluronic acid
7:28 - How Structural Volumizing can improve the contour and definition of the jaw
7:54 - Healing and recovery after cosmetic filler treatment
8:27 - How to fill a filler is just as invasive as surgery
Connect with us!
Facebook ▸▸▸ www.facebook.com/DrAmiyaPrasad
Twitter ▸▸▸ twitter.com/@AmiyaPrasadMD
Tumblr ▸▸▸ dramiyaprasad.tumblr.com
Pinterest ▸▸▸ www.pinterest.com/amiyaprasadmd
Prasad Cosmetic Surgery ▸▸▸ www.prasadcosmeticsurgery.com
Eyelifts ▸▸▸ www.eyelifts.com
Eyes swollen ▸▸▸ www.puffyeyes.com
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wonder how much this would all cost????๐ณ
ReplyDeletethank you for your honesty
ReplyDeleteive been told that the procedure will last up to 2 yrs which actually sounded too good to be true
my concern is to actually know "what procedure or procedures to implament....my main concern is WILL I BE FORCED TO CONTINUE & IF I DONT WILL THESE PROCEDURES "STRETCH OUT" MY SKIN WORSE THAN BEFORE
do you charge for reversal?
I have on my upper lip some brown spots..ad last two days before I do laser tonning something...plz tell me what was this..bt I hv no change
ReplyDelete.
Hi i don't think this is what I have , what I have is dark pigmentation above my lips and lines but they go side to side to be honest kinda like an elbow . I have had it for more then 2 years and I have been trying to get rid of it
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to fly on a plane the day after Botox and fillers injections? Or would that negatively affect how they settle in the face? I'd really appreciate your answer.
ReplyDeleteCan you minimize the wrinkles around the mouth caused by radiation treatment?
ReplyDeleteThanks for clarifying our doubts doctor..take care.
ReplyDeleteAnd people there's your $250 FREE consultantion...thank you Doc..๐๐ผ๐...I hope you open a office in California in near future.
ReplyDeleteHello Dr.
ReplyDeleteAnyone in the LA area/ Shernan Oaks you may suggest to do this?
Very good info! Thank you! So, Dr. I have heard some using botox for the corners of the mouth, does this work for a slight lifting of the corners?
ReplyDeleteLoved it. Since I can't do anything about Bella fill fT cheeks overdone I think a filler in jawline that is not permanent will fill the marionette lines and even the face out some. Thank you for suggestions. Ultima sounds like the best. I have sketches to bring a different dr. Of where he places Bella fill into face. Missed you. U been gone for awhile.
ReplyDeleteAs always, a most clearly explained, insightful and balanced presentation. Dr. Prasad appears to have no issue with dispelling the mystique of these procedures. By presenting information in such a way, he empowers potential consumers to make a fully informed decision. Surely, this is 'best practice, whatever our industry.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for answering me about voluma. What would you suggest for jowls to even them to jaw line and fill marionette lines. Wish I cold come to you but with my Bella fill experience I feel I would be more comfortable with less permanent that can be removed if don't look right with cheeks that have over Bella filler in it. Thanks really appreciate that you are back.
ReplyDeleteWish I could Radiesse as it sounds like it would do my lower face. Being permanent I'm afraid after indiscussed below.ni did go to a board plastic surgeon in Vegas.
ReplyDeleteI never like line around my mouth and I would like to see you, hopefully you can advise me what best! Thanks in advance ๐
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of laser treatment but does this mean that we must use sun block always?
ReplyDelete