Tuesday, August 27, 2019

How to Treat Under Eye Wrinkles and Dark Circles in Young People



The young woman was concerned about the delicate wrinkles and black circles under her eyes, even though she was only 24 years old. He asked what the best treatment options for both problems were.

After looking at the photos submitted in detail, Dr. Amiya Prasad explained that there may be several factors that cause them. It may be a combination of race, age, and environmental factors behind the problem. The fact is that eyelid skin is the thinnest skin in the body, making it more vulnerable to environmental damage, stress, or dehydration.

Dr. Prasad explained that fine lines and black circles are a common problem, and there are too many products on the market that don't really fix it. He notes that many over-the-counter creams, repairs are displayed on infomercials, and what is commonly advertised is a glorified moisturizer, and most of them do nothing.

Using pictures alone, Dr Prasad already has a good idea of ​​what is best to deal with this young woman under the eyes. First, he will use his own body healing factor to improve the texture of the skin with a leading edge procedure known as platelet rich plasma. This involves drawing a patient's blood (such as a blood test) and spinning until the platelets are concentrated. Platelets are the part of the blood that is responsible for freezing and healing. When carefully injected into the lower eyelid, it produces building collagen growth factor. It also stimulates new blood supply. Collagen is the backbone of the skin, and platelet-rich plasma is the only injection that can stimulate new blood supply, so the procedure has proven to improve skin quality and texture to address fine lines and dark circles. In addition, Dr. Prasad can also use laser and radio frequency devices to stimulate new collagen by using heat or radio frequency. This application causes collagen to tighten.

Dr. Prasad also recommends the use of injections to deal with hollowing and wrinkles below the eyes. The use of fillers such as Restylane can fill the interior of the eye tray. Dr. Prasad also saw a fine line in the photo where the woman was smiling or thinning. The subtle wrinkles that appear when smiling are known as dynamic lines. Even young women, if she has a genetic tendency toward fine lines, then Dr. Prasad would recommend considering regular injections such as Botox or Dysport to prevent premature lines.

In order to promote healthier skin under the eyes, Dr. Prasad also recommends a use of Eye Rescue from her skin care line. It works on the upper layers of the skin, and improves overall hydration and appearance. While this is not a treatment alone, it works well when combined with other recommended treatments.



More about injections here:


* Restylane:


* Botox:


* Export:
(t) black circles (t) black circles under eyes (t) eye treatments (t) eyelash treatments (t) under eyelids (t) eyelids (t) (t) lines and wrinkles (t ) lines and wrinkles (t) how to get rid of wrinkles (t) best for wrinkles around the eyes (t) under eye aging (t) botox (t) wrinkles around the eyes





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

26 comments:

  1. Hi. Dr. ...m 20 ...nd i have dark circles at the age of 16 ..nd now these are becoming more darker .....will u plz help me ..wht should i do ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sir . my name is Hardeep nd my age is 32 (female / unmarried ) I'm living in punjab . I want to get rid of my eyes wrinkles actually when I'm smiling than its looks so dirty nd I feel very bad during my smile . can you suggested me which type of cream I can use or any other treatment for removing it . Please let me know that they of products which I can purchase easily in my city .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have very serious dark circles when i was 13 y still have o i feel low confidence n upset bcoz of these ugly dark circles it ruins my life i cried bcz of dark circle i have laser but ds nt work i want to die .dark circl make u look very old n ugly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Dr. I have same problem and I am 31years old what can i do pls suggest me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i started getting such creases under eyes from 22 ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im 14 and i have wrinkles and dark circles under my eye, i look as if i haven't slept for 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a long treatment and i wonder how much it would cost!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dr. i have this wrinkles its frm my father.but im very bad luk with this im 28 years old.what i should do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi DR. i have the same problem with wrinkles/ fine lines, im only 18 though it seems to be getting worse would botox be my only option.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Dr Amiya,
    I am 33 years old asian woman with very very dark circles under eyes,looks like the gilr in the photos but worse.I have them since I was 10 years old and they are getting worse each year. I read laser treatment can leave dark pigment or scar on the skin. I do have some dark pigment scars after acne. I have very dry skin type.Do you think I could use laser treatment for the dark circles? Is there anyother treatment give permenant result?( not restlane or similar). Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. To all the 18 and 20+ year olds on here who think they look old.  I used to be the same way.  When you get into your 30's, you are gonna look at these same pics and think, "Wow, I was beautiful!  Why did I complain?"  Enjoy your youth while you have it and stop worrying about looking old now.   You will look back wondering why you wasted so much time criticizing yourselves.  Of course, always take care of your skin, wear sunblock, avoid sun in your face etc and enjoy your youth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dr. im 19 years old and i never had wrinkle but  month ago i used my sister philips home solarium about 2 hr and now i got wrinkle my Dr told me it will be back to normal gave me hydrocortison but i used 15 days and nothing still there what should i do? some 1 told me 2 buy Roc night deep wrinkle would that help me? please anwer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Alisha,
    Heredity is a major cause for eye bags. Surgery is a permanent solution, and when done correctly, can not be noticed, even in a closeup eye exam by an optometrist. I wish you the best of luck in what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, my name is Curtis. I'm a 16 year old male and I have very bad eye wrinkles, bags and red circles around my eyes. I have had this since I was about 11 and it has just been getting worse. Is there anything that I can do at home in aid to change this or would you recommend I see my GP for help in this?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Curtis,
    Wrinkles and discoloration around the eyes can be addressed without surgery by improving the skin quality. As for eye bags, my youngest patient for eye bag surgery was 14-years-old, but it was an extreme case. Eye bags can be present in younger people. It is best you have a physical exam before it is determined you are a candidate for the procedure. I hope this helps, and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,
    Like I told Curtis, eye bags often manifest in younger people, and most people who have eye bags removed when they are older say that they had them when they were teenagers. It is not unusual for you to have them, and you are definitely not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear that. I just want to reassure you that you are not alone, and they can be treated. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am 21 yrs old male and have dark circles which are inceasing by time and bcoz of that my face becomes dull and my confidence becomes low so please please advice me i try lots of products ( i am now thinking of using aroma magic under eye gel)

    ReplyDelete
  19. iam 24 years old my eyes are becoming old and no.of wrinkles are there,and the eye area skin become loose how can i reduce it ,even am at gud at diet plz help me sir

    ReplyDelete
  20. You can be helped with non-surgical solutions. Check out the videos on the channel about platelet-rich plasma. This treatment uses your own body's concentrated healing factors to help with dark circles. This also stimulates blood supply to the area. Your own platelets will work better than any topical gel out there. I hope this helps you, and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Harshu, you can check out the videos on the channel about non-surgical solutions like platelet-rich plasma and laser treatments to improve skin quality and stimulate collagen to tighten up the skin and reduce premature wrinkles. These types of combination treatments will help with your problem. I hope you resolve it soon and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanq so much for ur rly sir ,iam from andhrapradesh (india) where we get those treatments sir ,whther it is premanent or temporary,any side effects are these, and my skin is very very sensitive sir :(,any natural remedies for that,plz help sir ,can u plz give me ur gmail id sir vl snd my pis of my eyes plz suggest me sir ,by god grace unfortunately gne through ur video :) am getting tense abt these problem sir plz help me sir ..

    ReplyDelete
  23. As you are in another country, my only recommendation is you seek these treatments offered locally by an experienced professional. I hope you can find someone close by who can do them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm 15 and I know how you feel. ;(

    ReplyDelete