Saturday, August 24, 2019

JADE ROLLERS BENEFITS FOR SKIN & WRINKLES? DR DRAY



HAPPY FRIDAY! THIS DAY ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT BENEFITS FOR SKIN & SKIN.
✰ WHEN IT HAS BEEN BUT EASY OR PAST:

EwJewelry is from Ana Luisa
Use the Andrea10 code to save $ 10

My cup

The skin care product I use
EltaMD UV Sports
EltaMD UV lip balm
Maybelline mascara
Exuviance Sheer daily protection
Colorescience 3 in 1 eye
Cervical healing coating
Mineral oil
Cerave cleanser
Dive Deep water cream
CerAve Cream
Seventh-generation hand soaps
Ointment foot ointment
Olay Complete Defense Daily SPF 30

Code / link decoding:
Foursigmatic
Get 2 leggings Fabricics for $ 24
Erin Condren
eBates:
Ibotta
Better help
DRDRAY for 15% on www.thematchareserve.com
Beauty is 20% off
Airbnb:
iHerb:
NMNL Japanese Beauty BOX
Fabfitfun box!
Save $ 10 off Neutrogena

The link may contain affiliates. This is not a sponsored post.

My video
My skin care routine
Winter skincare
Material of pore blockers
Peptide cream
DermaE peptide cream
Botox
The best acne treatment
Colored SPF
White Labo UV Hada Reviews
AHAs
BHAs
Routine skin care for black spots
Determine your skin type
Label unmutes
Oil
Q&A stretch marks
Laser
How to peel
How to choose a cleaner
Cleaning materials
Cleaners favorite
How to get rid of dark spots:
Microdermabrasion
Accutane Q&A:
Acne hormones Q&A:
Back acne Q&A
Hair surrounded by Q&A
Black Head Q&A
Retin-A Q&A:
Retin-A for anti-aging Q&A
Retin-A for acne
Retin-A for melasma / black spots
Retinol for anti-aging / acne Q&A
How to moisturize your body:
How to moisturize face:
Face moisturizer favorites:
Complementary body moisturizer:
Q&A moisturizer


Subscribe!

Social media
Instagram @drdrayzday
Facebook @DrDrayzDay
Twitter: @drdrayzday

📪Mail:
PO Box 542234
Houston, TX 77254

Disclaimer: This video is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. The content provided on this YouTube channel is for informational purposes only. Please consult with a medical professional or other healthcare professional regarding any diagnosis or treatment options related to medicine or health. Information about this YouTube channel should not be taken as a substitute for advice from healthcare professionals. The statements made about a specific product throughout this video are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

44 comments:

  1. Another great video, Dr. Dray. Your hair loos so shiny and healthy, and those eyelashes...wow! I use a jade roller sometimes, although I'm pretty sure it isn't real jade. I don't think it has any effect on my skin, it is just relaxing, cooling and soothing. It's good for stress, a pleasant ritual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any suggestions for steroid-induced edema/moon face and Cushing syndrome symptoms? I am currently battling a PTLD for the second time (at age 33) and am SO fortunate to say the worst part of tx is the high dose dexamethasone side effects. Once tx is complete and I am weaned off the dex, things will eventually return to normal but I am wondering if you have any suggestions for moon face, acne and stretch marks in the meantime. I halted the salt and processed foods long ago and always read labels and buy no salt added when possible but haven’t noticed any difference. Also, the purple stretch marks are terrible and appear overnight in even the weirdest spots, like my underarms!!! Wth?!?! Please help!!! Also, love your videos! 💛 Thank you so much for the quality content and research links! I really enjoy reading published research, statistics, and evidence-based materials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information. I just bought a rose quart roller at Wal-Mart. I like the cool for my puffy face

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have say your hair looks so pretty .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent review as always. Can you please review the Nuface Triniti or Nuface mini .Please please
    Thank you and god bless beautiful DrDray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jade rolling is relaxing for me. I just like rolling the thing over my face. I don't think it does anything particularity for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back sleeping helps to keep your skin products on your face at night and not your pillow. It also helps to prevent sleep compression wrinkles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my jade roller. But not because of skin benefits. I use it for when I have a headache. I keep my jade roller in the fridge and when I have a headache I use it to massage my face and really helps relieve some pressure 🤷🏻‍♀️ as for my skin I don’t see anything different

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this can you consider doing consult on the hyaluronic pen Ineeeeed to know

    ReplyDelete
  10. I purchased a jade roller to help relieve my TMJ. Although I wear a night guard for grinding my teeth, my jaw muscles can still get sore and tight. A jade roller helps to gently massage those muscles for some coolness and relief from the tension. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent for lymphatic drainages, if used regularly may decrease wrinkle formation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dr Dray, plz wear your hair down more often. You look great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got 1 at dollar tree, not expecting much but hey 1 buck 😏

    ReplyDelete
  14. This esthetician doesn't believe in recommending any non-scientifically proven nonsense to clients. Boosting collagen? Nope. They should spend their money on products that are going to help for their individual skin condition and treatments that are going to actually be beneficial instead of spending $$ on gadgets that they don't need. When refrigerated they can be helpful for swelling and overall cooling of skin but beyond that I don't think they're necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the jade roller discussion. I use one sometimes but was doing it after moisturizer. Going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A cool jade roller feels wonderful on the face when having a ‘hot flash’!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loveeeeeee your skin! Dr. Dray if you came out with your own skin line, I would give up everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny about dogs! That mug is huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so incredibly helpful. I am a stomach sleeper and the things you said about that make me determined to try and work on this. I've known it's bad for a while but it's not something you find advice for a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dr Dray, I am continually impressed by how respectful you are with products, methods or beliefs that could be considered gimmicky, popular, or offer false promises and information. I have noticed how you communicate on these delicate subjects by clearly stating no medical evidence has proven its efficacy, but also do not discredit any potential benefits or those who follow these practices 🙌🏼

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dr Dray I have a question. I didn't realize that puffiness on the face impedes penetration of active skincare. So when you wake up with your face puffy and swollen how should this first be addressed? Is washing your face with cool water, light face massage using your fingers to drain the lymphatic fluid, or putting a cold wet washcloth over your face a good solution to bring down the puffiness before putting on skincare?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Apparently it makes people's faces very red. Does that make it problematic for people with rosacea?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wait for this video so long, thank you so much! you are amazing! I want to ask, I'm young person with not wrinkle but I have haved a hard life and I have some expression marks, especially a 11 between my eyebrows and a marked rictuss around my mouth, theres any dermatology approach beside botox?...love your channel and your personality!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I bought a $30 dollar quartz one, purely because I like the idea of being extra and giving myself a cooling face massage. Despite knowing most of the alleged benefits were likely woo. But from my own personal anecdotes, I noticed it’s helped reduce puffiness around my eyes from sleeping on my side.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much, Dr. Dray! This is another device I will NOT be purchasing. I'm beginning to believe that all I really ever need is mineral oil, Cerave Hydrating Face Wash, Neutrogena Hydroboost, Cervave Moisturizing Cream, Tazorac, Duac, and sunscreen. Honestly in the 9 days since I found you, I have returned many products, thrown away my derma rollers, no longer use a towel on my face and stopped wasting money trying to find the right foundation and face powder! I now only use eyebrow and eyelash makeup and lip sunscreen! I'm so happy about this. By the way, your skin and hair are very beautiful! You are FIERCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This "jade rolling" began to trend lately after the (chinese) cupping resurgence got popular of late. Along with cupping, some people think that 'gua sha' (scraping) helps with circulation. In older generations when a child got a cold or sick, the grandparents would use a tool to scrape their skin til it's red. The tool now can be any material--mostly plastic nowadays. The guasha scrapper soemtimes can be found in a cupping kit. I see ppl in the sauna sometimes using a handheld scrapper on their body and skin for better circulation. Since guasha became trending, i found that ppl are selling "jade rollers". I think it's just a beauty trend and marketing gimmick.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your skin!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  28. When you find out ur jade roller doesn’t work 9:05

    ReplyDelete
  29. What are your thoughts on derma rollers @drdray?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jesus get to the point. I had to speed this video 2x

    ReplyDelete
  31. using dermaroller after cleansing without moisturiser will make ur skin too dry and sometimes it causes itchiness so its better to jade roll after applying moisturiser or oil...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great video Dr Dray. I’m training to sleep on my back. 🛏 Opps forgot the knees! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. Is their anything that does improve collagen production. I’m 49 and I desperately need some more collagen production, after I lost so much. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi love your videos and the information you provide
    Pls can you make a video about those stubborn nodular acne and what to do about them and the skincare items to use if you have hormonal nodular acne
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. What are your thoughts on Gua Sha massage?

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have a jade roller and I like using it on my face and neck in the morning for puffiness. I'm not sure it's real jade, as I bought it on wish for a couple bucks, but I guess that doesn't exactly matter. Other than providing some physical comfort in the morning, I don't see any other benefits after a year of use. It does feel nice and look pretty on my vanity though.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Do you recommend micro needling or CO2 Laser for improving the aging wrinkles?

    ReplyDelete
  38. What are your beliefs on injectables? Especially for people over 50. I'm new to your channel so not sure if you've addressed this before. Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Dr Dray, I had an upper Blepharoplasty on both eyes about 3 weeks ago, although the bruising has gone (had some spectacular black eyes for a while) my mobile lids still feel quite 'thick', the incision marks are still a bit red but starting to fade, am listening to what you are saying and wondering if using a jade roller will help at this point, it is a bit tender around the bone area though. I also have a horizontal line from the outer corner of each eye that I am praying will disappear, the surgeon just told me to use a light moisturiser and massage the sides of the eyes. I had 14mm of skin removed and they look so much better but I would love to know if the skin will start to 'give' a bit more, they feel quite tight. If you could offer any advice on how I can help them heal as well as possible I would be incredibly grateful.

    ReplyDelete