Saturday, August 24, 2019
Makeup for MATURE SKIN - HOODED EYES, WRINKLES, DARK SPOTS, LARGE PORES
๐ *** GREATEST *** ๐ 60% off END SKINCARE END & EASY HERE (this is where I buy almost all of my skin care ** IMPORTANT ** This is a authorized retailer!
□ PLEASE REMEMBER THE COMMENT / QUESTIONS - I try to reply. .
*** Subscribe to my channel here
I Finally HAVE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT @gracefulbeautywithsheri Follow me on Instagram if you are interested in personal items ... my travels, my family, recipes & of course more skincare & makeup for mature skin
Hey all! Today is Ready Together I use a makeup that I actually forget and I want to see how it looks on my skin.
ALLOWED PRODUCTS:
SUNSCREEN:
PRIMER:
OIL RATING SHEET: (OUR FAVORITE)
BASIC: (Medium Gold)
BOOK TWO:
LIP PLUMPLER: (Rose & Shine)
Beneath the Eyes: (Overlooking Vanilla) (IT CC EYE Light)
PINK BLENDING SPONGE:
FACE CONCEALER (My FAVORITE) (Almond)
BRONZER:
BLUSH:
EYESHADOW PRIMER:
BROW PENCIL: (OUR FAVORITE) (Dark Brown)
BENEFIT BROW & CONTOUR PEN: (Brown-Medium)
EYE PAYMENT:
ELF CREASE BRUSH:
PURPLE SPARKLY BLENDING BRUSH:
MARC JACOBS GEL LINER (My FAVORITE) (Lunatic)
INEXPENSIVE DUPE for Marc Jacobs Gel Liner (Moonlight Purple)
BLACK EYELINER: (used in upper lash line)
Pixi Pink & Purple Eyeshadows Duo MASCARA (Stila):
MACHINE (Maybelline):
FREE GROWTH PAGE:
LIP LINER: (Spice)
LIPSTICK / LIPGLOSS: (Pink Nude) 10% off and free shipping on orders over $ 50 with code: GRACEFULBEAUTY10
COMPACT MANDY FACE PINK (Airbrushes face you!):
* IF YOU LOVE THIS VIDEO PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP *
* DON'T FOLLOW FOR SUBSCRIBE & CLICK BELL NOTICE IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT TO POST VIDEOS *
She is strong and graceful, and cheerful about the future. His words make sense, and his advice is wise. (Prov 31: 25-26 CEV)
Called Channel: PUFF PUFF AND FLUFF
This video is NOT sponsored. I buy all my own products, unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my honest opinions. Some links in my video are affiliate links for your convenience and will also help support my channel. I can receive very small commissions if the link is an affiliate link. However, if you click and buy something from the reference link I provide, it does not increase the cost of the item at all. I often try to provide some shopping sites for products (if I have time to do so you can compare prices, etc.). If you do not wish to use the link, please refer to the item separately. Either way, I'm very grateful and appreciate your watching my channel. As always, please consult with your Dr, Dermatologist or professional before trying any of the products I discuss. The products mentioned are what works for me. To see the full disclaimer visit my beauty blog / website
(t) makeup by tinting (t) makeup tutorial (t) step by step for mature skin (t) eyeshadow for wrinkles (t) purple eyeshadow for older women (t) eye makeup over 40 tutorials (t) over 50 makeup tutorials (t) makeup tips for over 40 adult tattoos (t) t) makeup tutorials for older women (t) makeup tutorials for mature skin and hooded eyes (t) easy eye makeup tutorials for beginner eyelashes (t ) mature skin (t) eyeshadow mature mature eyes
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
cool eyeshadow mature eyes,
easy eye makeup tutorial for beginners hooded eyes,
everyday makeup look for mature skin,
eye makeup over 40 tutorial,
eyeshadow for wrinkles,
hooded eyes makeup,
makeup for mature skin,
makeup for wrinkles,
makeup tips for over 40 youtube,
makeup tutorial for mature skin and hooded eyes,
makeup tutorial for older women,
mature makeup tutorials,
mature skin,
over 50 makeup tutorial,
purple eyeshadow for older women,
step by step makeup for mature skin,
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so beautiful!!! Such great tips.
ReplyDeleteFollow me on Instagram if you want to know more about SKINCARE, RECIPES, MY VACATIONS & MY FAMILY @gracefulbeautywithsheri
ReplyDeletePeople can’t afford the stuff u use it’s not fair for us poor people who cannot use what u have use things that people can actually afford
ReplyDeleteShe’s had a lot of Botox her forehead doesn’t move don’t listen to her she’s had a lot of wrk done because I have and I know look at her face we cannot actually achieve this look unless u have tuns of money and loads of needles she should be honest
ReplyDeleteYou're way ahead of me with your flawless, wrinkles, beautiful complexion. You're beautiful with no makeup. I'm in my late sixties and I don't know where to begin. My skin is very dry. My eyes are drooping (upper lid). They used to look just like yours. I always had problems making my eyes because of that. I normally used to use either Clinique or Neiman's makeup. Used it for years. If you know and could give me some info for "mature" make up tips, please do a video or just tell me some pointers I can use. Any help will be appreciated. P.S I will say, I always used blush, never tried the lipstick gig your Mom did. Lol That was hilarious. Thank you for sharing your video - you are beautiful. Linda, from Texas
ReplyDeleteI MEAN TO TYPE WRINKLELESS, NOT WRINKLE. Sorry, my typo error. Linda, Texas
ReplyDeleteU look very beautyful. Ur video help me a lot.
ReplyDeleteOmg if only just found u , love you and the way u do things xxx so glad I found you xx someone good my age xx love how u do your eyes xx
ReplyDeleteyou are stunning!
ReplyDeleteYour so beautiful, love love the look๐
ReplyDeleteI'm a make up artist and I really like your make up. Also, I love blush ๐
ReplyDeleteYou look so good! ๐ you look 29 to me lol
ReplyDeleteLove your video ! Which blush and bronzer brush are you using?
ReplyDeleteExcuse me but you speak a lot !!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this video. This will help me a lot. You are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful ! The last product is amazing !
ReplyDeleteI like your technique, your explaining is perfect. Thank you. My eyes are very deep. It is hard job to make perfect smoke eyes.
ReplyDeleteI don’t know about anyone else but I don’t keep makeup especially mascara past six months. Your skin naturally has bacteria on it. So it’s important to discard old makeup and replace on a regular basis. I’m fifty seven and have no wrinkles or crows feet. I’ve been taking care of my skin since my early teens. Proper skincare and sunscreen. Staying out of the sun. My neck doesn’t have wrinkles or sagging. I do have a thyroidectomy scar at the base of my neck.
ReplyDeleteYou look like Diane Lane <3 TY for your routine :)
ReplyDeleteI just turned 40 and i love this video ...by the way you look like Mandy Moore
ReplyDeleteWaaaayyyy too much talking.
ReplyDeleteI'm 47 and I'm always looking for good channels that give good advice for aging skin! I think I'm going to love this channel!
ReplyDeleteI love that you used a variety of makeup, from cheap to expensive! I'll be trying some of your tips soon!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love how you can take affordable products and make yourself look so beautiful! I'm 47 and I also have hooded eyes so this video helped me to learn how to camouflage my droopy eyes.
ReplyDeleteI came here because I'm this age and I'm in a crummy situation and am going to take my 46 year old ass back to the clubs to shake a few more years out of it, and I needed some encouragement <3 thanks!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your personality, so relatable to myself. Do you have a video dedicated to the Paula's Chouce products you like? I'm curious about PC.
ReplyDeleteyes! disco ball. nailed it! ugh!
ReplyDeletemartini glass- good tip :)
ReplyDeleteHi. Just found you! Love your video. I think Bare Minerals would work for me. I have yellow undertones. :)
ReplyDeleteWrinkles.... large pores.... where.....
ReplyDeleteI know you’re a mature woman but only because you say so. You look about thirty! You have no wrinkles that are noticeable. Your skin looks fantastic! I have a feeling you are going to look very young even when you get into your sixties. Have you ever watched “Melissa 55” She blew my mind when she mentioned her age. She said she’s been using Retin-A for 27 years. Wow! I so regret not doing something like that when it first came out. I looked really young in my forties so I just didn’t do much extra to my skin other than moisturize. I wasn’t real good about sunscreen either. So now it’s mostly about trying to improve the damage I do have and make sure I don’t do anymore. I smoked for many years too. All that being said though I could of looked much worse considering my lack of skincare oh and a partying lifestyle. That didn’t help either! Lol You look so pretty in the look you did today. Love it! Looking forward to many more. I have been watching your videos back to back because I just found your channel. Thanks for the great tips! ❤️๐
ReplyDeleteThe other day I put my makeup on and when I looked in another mirror it looked like I had all these dots on my skin. Not sure if it was pores. I had to take the whole thing off and put on tinted moisturizer. I still can't figure out why it happened. If it was the brush that I used powder with or what. Just one of those days I guess
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful by nature ,even without makeup you looks stunning ..................
ReplyDeleteI subscribed your channel to become beautiful like you ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
I’m 40, very fair and very dry. I have tried so many foundations and I’m always go back to bare minerals. It’s the only foundation to gives me complete coverage without settling into my fine lines, doesn’t dry out my skin and is super fast. I do like Elizabeth Arden flawless finish in ivory.
ReplyDeleteGreat video! What's your tip to smooth out the expression mark between the eyebrows?
ReplyDelete