Saturday, August 24, 2019

Newborn How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Backgound | Photoshop



How to clean a background from a newborn





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

17 comments:

  1. What photo editing program are you using please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be missing a step or something. I am not familiar with photoshop, I am doing everything you are saying but once I select the clone stamp it wont let me do anything. Says "Could not use clone stamp because the area has not been defined? What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't agree with showing baby bottom. Should be a level of respect for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of really good tips here. It's interesting to see your different ways of going about the retouching. Things I've never thought of and much quicker than my methods!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU JUST SAVED ME HOURS OF CLONING. AND TRYING TI GET CLOSE TO SUBJECT!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so helpful, thank you. I will be using lots of the techniques that you showed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, all I can say is, that for those of us who are not fluent in photoshop, I think I can use these basic techniques to edit my portrait photos. I'm just starting out so don't listen to what some people say, for some of us, this was very helpful. Mahalo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this photoshop and can it be done on a laptop?..I got a camera but no com puter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank, I really appreciate you tell us what you did and how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi , JUST WONDER WHERE CAN I DOWN LOAD THE PROGRAM YOU USED ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tutorial. Very straight forward and just what I was looking for.  Which of the RadLab products did you use on this?  I attempted to look but there are so many items. Thanks Again, MJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great video. So helpful!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing. Not clear on the reason for making the selections. Does that exclude areas from the cloning effect?

    ReplyDelete
  14. You need a clear BEFORE/AFTER both in the beginning and at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could you do a similar thing, when removing the wrinkle, with a gaussian blur and a layer mask?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the tutorial really good for photoshop help

    ReplyDelete