Saturday, August 24, 2019

REDUCE Forehead Wrinkles WITHOUT Botox!



*** CLICK HERE TO ACT! ***


*** GET ALL FAVORITE PRODUCTS ***

BEAUTY / SKIN DEVICES, SKIN CARE, MAKEUP, SHOP, SHOP, CLOTHING & CLOTHING!

*** FOLLOW ME ON THE INSTAGRAM ***


*** PRODUCTS REQUIRED IN THIS VIDEO ***
0.5MM DERMA STAMP:
0.5 MM 3 LINE DERMA ROLLER:

NUMBING CREAM:

VIDEO IN STAMP DERMA:
VIDEO IN 3 LINE DERMA ROLLER:
VIDEO ON FROWN CONTROL:
VIDEO ABOUT LESS-RULES:

CHARACTERISTICS OF CHEMICAL GROWTH: (growth factors are always expensive)
TNS ESSENTIAL SERUM: OR
PETER THOMAS ROTH SERUM: OR

VITAMIN A PRODUCT:
AVENE RETINALDEHYDE: (SKIN) Or
(NORMAL FOR SALE): Or
CACAY OIL:

PEPTIDE PRODUCTS:
DERMA E PEPTIDE SERUM: OR
DERMA E PEPTIDE CREAM: OR

My TOP:
MY BRA STRONG:

*** MY VIDEOS YOU CAN SEE ***
GET MONEY BACK & EYES:
ALTERNATIVE FOR SALE WITH NIVEA REDUCING EYES:
SHOP BIGGER WITHOUT OWNER, APPLICATION OR SURVIVAL:
HOW DO I STYLE MY NUTRITION:

*** SOME FAVORITES OF OTHER SKIN CARE ***
BEENIGMA: The ONLY cream I mix with my Retin so I have no irritation:

Retinol Gel Authorization Treatment: Use discount code: AnneMarie15 for 15% of most brands on this medical grade skin care site!

*** I am PROUD on the Huffington Post's Top 5 MATLAB BEAUTY VLOGGERS! *** (after Angie HotandFlashy)

*** I film in HD, if my video is blurred on your watch device, please specify video resolution ***

I'm 50 with NO botox, filler or face surgery. I'm just trying to age as well as I can at home & topical products. Share what I learned along the way!

Beauty By Anne-Marie
PO Box 51054
Colorado Springs, CO
80949

*** NOT sponsored; I buy all my own products unless stated otherwise. FTC exposure: I use amazon and magic links and I can earn a small percentage of sales through my links. Thanks to those who used my link, I really appreciate it! ***

Some of my favorite beauty YouTubers to watch and would highly recommend!
HotandFlashy, Dominique Sachse, Kandee Johnson, Carli Bybel and Tati
MUSIC: Free Music Archive

(t) wrinkles (t) reduce forehead wrinkles (t) remove wrinkles (t) how to remove wrinkles (t) remove wrinkles (t) remove forehead wrinkles (t) remove forehead lines (t) remove forehead wrinkles (t) remove lines forehead (t) remove wrinkles on forehead (t) remove lines on forehead (t) (t) botox (t) botox (t) eyebrows (t) wrinkles (t) forehead lines (t) rolling donation





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

27 comments:

  1. As a straight guy, I'm a little bit annoyed we're never told about any of this stuff. I don't want wrinkles either! Thanks for the vid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป. I love it! Thank u for sharing about the derma rolling. I hv never derma rolled. You look gorgeous and don’t look 50. I’m going to try the derma rolling. Don’t want forehead wrinkles ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผ‍♀️. This was very informative. Thank u for sharing your magic ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne, I noticed that you are lucky enough to not have the dreaded "11" between your brows. Did you achieve that by derma rolling? Thanks for the demo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou, saved this so i can refer back. xxx๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Derma Roller doesn’t make my skin red after I use it ! Does that mean it’s not working ? I used a 1.0mm on my stomach for stretch marks !

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for all the great videos.
    I would love to see a split screen photo of you at 25. I bet you look the SAME!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you could only choose 1 between derma stamping/rolling or led red or green light therapy, which one would you suggest for forehead wrinkles, brow 11's, pores hyperpigmentation, rosacea/tiny veins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. forgot to add nuface in the list of if to just choose one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am 40yrs old & so happy I found your channel a month ago❤ I just purchased my first derma roller today from Walmart and will be using it before I go to bed this evening, for the first time๐Ÿ˜Š I have no idea how well this brand works but it was super low priced and if my skin reacts well to the process, I will upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am 72. Just started watching your videos. I found the .25 derma roller at Walmart and i have only used it twice but I already like it. I will also like to purchase the .5 Thanks for all your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anne, a couple questions... 1. do you swab your face with alcohol before derma roll/stamp? 2. Would recommend starting out with a 0.5 sized needle or a smaller one to start and build up to the larger needle size? Thank you in advance for your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Respectfully ask if anyone knows if you can use the derma roller or stamp if you have botox injections in your face? Thanks, great channel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I derma roll once a week and usually just apply my serums afterwards. I have seen some talk about applying Retin A afterwards. Would that be something you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your hair Anne. I had 8 inches cut off of mine yesterday so now I have to learn to style it. What hair tool did you use on your hair to get that look. I need to get a stamp or the one line roller my lines are getting so bad. I have not rolled for the last few months and before that not consistent with my rolling. Hopefully I get motivated to do it. Xo, Glynda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you from Mobile, Alabama?? (Just curious)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great video Anne ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do you get your teeth so white? Simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair looks really good like this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking great as always my Queen! Great video! Cheers from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for your demo! Your skin looks so radiant! Love your wavy hair!๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete