Saturday, August 24, 2019
Remove Chest Wrinkles Quick with SiO SkinPad!
Hope you all enjoy this! I'm excited to test this and share the results with you in TYPE VLOG way :)
Coming: Halloween tutorial- Wednesday Adams
Learn from the beauty of GURU (kathleen lights)
GRWM- Fall edition
TRICK OR ADD US!
(not all will be in a certain order);)
Get rid of wrinkles fast! Especially the chest area! woot
SiO beauty-
My Vlogging Channel:
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Popular uploads:
Regular uploads:
Ready with me:
Challenge:
Popular Halloween Tutorials:
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Other ways to get in touch with me:
Blog:
twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Sio didn't send me their product for review and all honest opinions and hope you enjoy my review / demo trying it :)
For Business inquiries: cristeen_dior@yahoo.com. (TagsToTranslate) cristeen olley (t) cdiorme (t) community family (t) children (t) beauty (t)) get rid of wrinkles quickly (t) get rid of wrinkles quickly (t) how to hide wrinkles (t) chest wrinkles (t) how to remove chest wrinkles (t) neck and chest wrinkles
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
from where we can get sio skin pad..????
ReplyDeleteis this available in pakistan
ReplyDeleteHow often do you have to use this to maintain the look?
ReplyDelete๐ธ You never did a follow-up.. how did it work out for you in the long run?
ReplyDeleteWere can you get this product
ReplyDeleteCan it be used for wrinkles over the breast?plz reply
ReplyDeleteCan you put this on your actual breasts
ReplyDeleteOmg I just saw your video and I subscribe to your channel just now thank you so much I hope this helps on me I will buy it for sure ๐
ReplyDeletehow can I order it? thanks
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Thank you for that video
ReplyDeleteGREAT video! I just ordered. (And subscribed!) Thank you, sweetie! This was a big concern of mine (& my husband's). He, for some reason, is always looking at that area! ๐๐
ReplyDeleteI like how you showed us in the most honest way Cristeen , great video.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap that works!
ReplyDeletenow I want to try one
ReplyDeleteOk, that skin pad is amaze balls. If only they came out with a full body skin pad๐. That's what I need!
ReplyDeleteOh amazing!
ReplyDeleteArgan Rain %100 Pure Argan Oil is amazing!!!! Makes u look years younger!!!! I will definitely recommend to anyone that wants younger vibrant looking skin in just days!!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI just looked at your videos for a follow up but didn't find one. Could you let me know if it's in one of your newer videos? Thanks you.
ReplyDelete