Saturday, August 24, 2019
Retin A for Wrinkles ~ 2 Year Update
Style, Beauty, Anti-Aging, & Health for Women in their Summer!
LAUNCH THIS THREE FOR MORE INFORMATION !!
Thank you for watching! I'd love to hear from you, please rate, comment, subscribe.
Visit my Channel for more Videos:
Visit my Blog:
Chat with me on Twitter:
Find me on Facebook:
Today's makeup:
IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Blush in "Je ne Sais Quois"
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores HD Powder
Elf Eyelid Primer
Sonia Kashuk Sweet Nothings Eye Shadow Palette
Bobbi Brown Matte Eyeshadow Single in "Slate"
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear waterproof on "Fifth Avenue"
Cover Girl Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara in Black
Get the Color Statement Lip Liner in "03 Nude"
[T] how
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look great! I'm 32 and have been using tretinoin .05 for 2 months now. I love these videos and am excited by my results and to see my future results! I'm getting my mother to start retin a as well and am so excited to see her skin journey as well!
ReplyDeletesteroid phsyichosis is not fun. even from hydrocortisone. adrenals shot
ReplyDeletesteroids on the skin and some think again.
ReplyDeleteAngie..I love your videos...but dont you think you should always mention in all the videos for anti aging results that you get botox regularly? So new viewers may not know this and will think that the Retin A completely took away all your wrinkles....
ReplyDeleteHi Angie,
ReplyDeleteYour videos are great! Did you experience wrinkles under the eyes for some time after using retin-a? I have been using it for the past month and recently noticed some crepey wrinkles and lines under my eyes which were not there before. I am wondering if anyone else experienced this, how long it lasted and if they were able to over come it. Thank yoU!
What is a Obigi blender and where do you get it. Is it prescription also.
ReplyDeleteThat I guess is the 4 percent hydroquinine (spelled wrong) you were talking about?
ReplyDeleteWhich one is better to get, Retin A or Retin A micro?
ReplyDeleteHi Angie. You look amazing! I see such a difference in your lines around your eyes and your hoods. I'm still waiting for my hoods to lessen :(. I'm thinking of using hydroquinone and was wondering if you use an over the counter brand or is it from your Derm? Do you mix it with your Retin a or use it alone? Sorry for all the questions but you are my skin care guru. xoxo. Cindi
ReplyDeleteVery informative as always!
ReplyDeleteY DO U KEEP LOOKING OLDER AND OLDER? I THINK ALL THAT STUFF IS MAKING U LOOK OLDER AND OLDER!!!
ReplyDeleteBefore and after picture is amazing!!! It has really worked. Thank you for sharing information! New Sub!!
ReplyDeletei used retin 8 months. can i use continue retin ?
ReplyDeleteThank you Angie, I can see a difference in your photos, from beginning to 2 years later.. Great results honey..Your very informative , thank you so much..
ReplyDeleteHi Angie, I am truly impressed by the photos you took of your face of how the Retinol worked on you. I am going to start using it, I however am 54 years old and am a child of the 60's where we fried ourselves in baby oil... face and all NO SUNSCREEN!!! I have sun spots and wrinkles oh plus I used to smoke and drink, somehow my face doesn't look as bad as it should! I can't afford Botox or fillers and I have the 2 lines between my brows. I'm going to try some of the products you've suggested and see what happens. Wish me luck! First I have to get the funds, then I'll give it a shot and hope they work as well as they did on you! Thank you, and God bless!
ReplyDeleteHi Ange your skin is amazing!, any idea where I can get Retin A in the uk ?.?. Xxx
ReplyDeletenot that much difference.
ReplyDeleteI wish you could get Retin-A without a prescription :(
ReplyDeleteYour skin is beautiful, and the improvement is very noticeable, because of you I'm sticking to Retin A...I'm 70 years old.😱😱😱, and I don't have many wrinkles, but loose skin is bad, specially my Neck. Thank you for all your information.
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to use the 0.025 under the eye for fine lines?
ReplyDeleteHi Angie, I left you a message on another episode but can't remember which one so I will try again. What do you keep on your face when you don't go out and just veg out all day at home? Love your channel, I am a fairly new Sub.
ReplyDeleteHi, I watched about 2 hours of your videos. I'm 59. My derm suggested the fraxel laser. I also used retin a until about a year ago. I have noticed a difference so will be starting that again. How do I contact you about the laser questions. I watched video of you after 1 treatment. Thanks. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteCan we see you without make-up now a year and 6 months later?
ReplyDeleteLive in the UK and have been advised to only use Retin in the winter months, even with sunscreen (which I wear everyday anyway). Is this correct?
ReplyDeleteIt really suits you to call your channel 'Hot and Flashy' and still be classy. :) x
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I'm your age, same story etc great info!
ReplyDeleteYou mention something that helps with the dark spots...Hydra...? I'm interested in hearing more about that. I have freckles and dark age spots. Did that work for you?
ReplyDeleteHave you ever bought your retin a from a Canadian online pharmacy?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Angie!
ReplyDeleteI'm in my mid 30s, trying my best to prevent forming of wrinkles and keep my skin as youthful as possible....I found your videos on Retin-A so helpful that I couldn't go to the next YT video without commenting and saying "THANK YOU!".
Love & much respect
Z
do you use AHA creams with your Retin A? i think it will make a huge difference and also help with the dryness from Retin-A. My dermatologist told me to use Retin A in the morning and AHA in the evening. or 3x/a day for 3 days every week. then AHA every night after that.
ReplyDeleteI suffer from occassional Excema on my face. I would love to use Retin A but don't think I'd be a candidate. Have you done a video on comparing botox prices? I live in Charlotte, NC and thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteI am your age.
ReplyDeleteYour before and after pictures are impressive!!
You look amazing!
what can u do about enlarged pores
ReplyDeleteHI Angie! I love your channel. I am a 43 year old woman and I have just began using Retin A. I was just wondering how close you put the Retin A to your eyes? Your eyes look great and I am hoping that I have results that are even close to yours. I also use the vitamin C serum and have a very good skin regimen. Unfortunately I also worshiped the sun and the tanning bed for years and am now seeing the damage, but I am very hopeful about my skin after seeing what you have accomplished in 2 years. Thank you for any advice and help you can offer. ~ Tasha
ReplyDeleteWow I can really see the difference. I am the same age as you, and did the same damage to my skin with the sun. I've been researching this product a lot and after seeing your results , I'll be using this for sure. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWow! You do not look 52, you hardly look an early 40 something. I am a man of 42 turning 43 soon, and I just started using anti-aging creams. I used to think this is just for women. Now I believe all men and women should start using anti-aging cream around 33 years old and maybe moisturizing creams in their 20's.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing! I'll be asking my Dr.for this as I am turning 50 in August. my skin is pretty good, but I'm seeing the changes with each year. BTW I'm a blogger and they should not be sharing your photos, that's plagiarism. You can sue them for doing so. I hope that they've all taken the photos down.
ReplyDeleteI've used this for years, originally for acne, and it also prevents aging. Some key points that weren't in the video:
ReplyDelete1. On Retin-A you MUST wear sunblock and try to avoid sun. You'll be more susceptible to burns and skin cancer.
2. Most people experience drying, if not outright irritation. I only use the 0.05% but I still take breaks periodically.
3. Acne will improve and scars will lighten. It sounds like Retin-A may work better on discoloration due to acne vs sunspots.
You look great! Thank you for making all your videos. Can you recommend anything for dry eyelids?
ReplyDeleteloved this informational video. I am 63, have never used anything like this, but I am not happy when I look in the mirror. In the very beginnig of you usage, was there any burning sensation? What should I expect? Thank you, Donna
ReplyDeleteExcellent! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYour skin is great!!
ReplyDeleteRetin A definitely works and you look absolutely stunning not only for your age but for any age! It's just a damn pity that Retin A does not let users be tan.
ReplyDeleteAngie, It looks like to me the wrinkles over your lips have diminished a lot. All of it looks great. I am about to start Retin A. I have been so reluctant to try it. So here goes.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING difference in your eyes!! Did you start with 0.02% Retin A or did you always use 0.05%??
ReplyDeleteI didn´t believe in anti-aging, but your results are very impressive. Wow, I have no word´s, you are looking amazing.
ReplyDeleteGreeting´s from Germany
love this video, still can't believe how much your voice and laugh sound like Dominque Sanchez, it's weird.. Both beautiful..
ReplyDeleteHow early can you start using Retin A? I am 34 and would like to be pro active. Do you have any suggestions?
ReplyDelete