Saturday, August 24, 2019
Smile Wrinkles Massage - Do It While You Watch It
This clip praises the video of 'Smooth Out The Smile Wrinkles' me:
This format has been requested to allow You Beautiful Person to do the massage in real time as I did.
❤ In 3 consecutive videos I address the following issues
1. Smile wrinkles:
Do this as you watch it:
2. Eye wrinkles:
Do this as you watch it:
3. Wrinkle wrinkles:
Do this as you watch it:
❤ Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you from?
- I'm from Poland, I've been living in the UK for almost 10 years
How old are you?
- I'm 28 years old
What is your profession?
- In the daytime I work in finance, YouTube is my hobby where I share my passion for massage and beauty
What is your skin type?
- Normal to dry with a tendency to shiny T-zone
Which oil do you use?
- I use grape seed oil. Mine is under the "Suma" brand but you can get it cheaply by other brands for example. on eBay (ships worldwide):
Can I use another oil? Which oil is best for massage?
- I answered on my blog here:
Should I take oil after massage?
- I answered on my blog here:
Is my skin sagging than massaging?
- I answered on my blog here:
❤ Take care of my skin
If you would like more information on my skin care, check out this video:
How to Get Clear and Light Skin -
Morning routine for Moistfull Dewy Skin -
In short - my fav products that I use for clear and healthy skin are:
- MY COSMETIC FAVORITE EVER - Japanese Labo Lada Tone with Hyaluronic Acid (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- MORE FROM MY FAVE: Labo Milk Arbutin Whitening or 3D Collagen Lifting Lotion - you choose (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- Moistfull Collagen Emulsion for BOUNCY SKIN (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- Whitening Cream with WORKING Kojic Acid (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
❤ Check out my other massage videos
1) Sealing tightening neck
2) Daily anti-aging face massages
3) Massage the puffiness open
4) Basic daily facial massage
5) The sequence of slimming lymphatic fatigue
6) Face lift order
❤ keep in touch?
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:
❤ Want a free taxi?
Register for UBER with my Invitation Code for a free trip: olgad1842ui
❤ Thank you for watching ❤. (TagsToTranslate) Nosolabial fold (t) eliminate smile wrinkles (t) smiles smiles smooth (t) wrinkles smooth laughter (t) wrinkles from laughter (t)) mimics wrinkles (t) mimics lines (t) removes wrinkles (t) botox (t) anti-aging massage (t) wrinkles from smiling (t) hayluronic acid japanese massage (t) korean massage (t) face whitening (t) face makeup (t) smiling face (t) wrinkles from laughing (t)
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mam nadzieje ze pomoże ^^
ReplyDeletethis works so freakin well after just one use!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't know about wrinkles, but my sinus cavities got cleared!! Thanks✌️
ReplyDeleteHi dear very good
ReplyDeletese be bueno
ReplyDeleteCan we use coconut oil for smile lines
ReplyDelete우연히 보았어요~^^
ReplyDelete잘 보고갑니다~~♡
Hi how are u love u sister
ReplyDeleteCan I do this without using oil, does it really work? I need an answer ASAP Please!
ReplyDeleteSuper agréable Olga
ReplyDeleteحدا يتصدق علينا بالترجمة 😕
ReplyDeleteWhen I get result... Using this massage?
ReplyDeleteI'm doing it 20 times instead of 9, I thought it is more effective. Am I doing wrong?
ReplyDeleteplz make video on malar bags
ReplyDeleteDo we have to do all steps? Or just stick with one step? It’s quite hard to remember them all😅
ReplyDeleteLol my face is so oily I don't even need extra oil
ReplyDeleteWould this slim my face down 😰
ReplyDeletewhat oil should I use for my face ? Coconut oil ?
ReplyDeleteHi love watching your video. I have big press on my cheeks.. can you shows some remedy to deminish plz..
ReplyDeleteA modelo atrás de vc, é Patrícia Pilar? Atriz brasileira
ReplyDeleteI never usually leave comments but I have to say that this is actually really effective. Been doing it for 5 days and I've already noticed a huge difference. Thank you <3
ReplyDeletethis was so helpful thanks so much. you are very pretty. not lying
ReplyDeleteDONT FORGET TO DRINK A LOT OF WATER
ReplyDeleteThanks mam
ReplyDeletei think nice video for me
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful thank you
I cannot do this massage cuz my face is full of acne off
ReplyDeleteCan I do face massage and face yoga for results is that okay for the nasolabiallines? ? Please answer olgataja
ReplyDeletethis is so relaxing
ReplyDeleteI want to get smile wrinkles. Tell tips for that
ReplyDeleteHi Olga. I would like to know please why is it that you do this massage yet dear you have smiles lines? Kindly reply 💐💞💞
ReplyDelete