Saturday, August 24, 2019
Smooth Eye Wrinkles With This Easy 5 Minute Face Massage
Welcome to a series of 3 videos where I address the 3 areas of the face where aging affects our appearance the most.
❤ In 3 consecutive videos I will address the following issues
1. Smile wrinkles:
Do this as you watch it:
2. Eye wrinkles:
Do this as you watch it:
3. Wrinkle wrinkles:
Do this as you watch it:
❤ Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you from?
- I'm from Poland, I've been living in the UK for almost 10 years
How old are you?
- I'm 28 years old
What is your profession?
- In the daytime I work in finance, YouTube is my hobby where I share my passion for massage and beauty
What is your skin type?
- Normal to dry with a tendency to shiny T-zone
Which oil do you use?
- I use grape seed oil. Mine is under the "Suma" brand but you can get it cheaply by other brands for example. on eBay (ships worldwide):
Can I use another oil? Which oil is best for massage?
- I answered on my blog here:
Where can I buy the book you've shown?
- I answered on my blog here:
Should I take oil after massage?
- I answered on my blog here:
Is my skin sagging than massaging?
- I answered on my blog here:
❤ What I wear
Foundation - All My Time FAVORITE Missa Perfect Cover BB Cream shade 21 (eBay link):
Lips - Sexy Mother Pucker Pump Plump Lipgloss by Soap & Glory under the shade Pink Well (eBay link)
Makeup - other than lip makeup is the same as I showed in this tutorial:
❤ Take care of my skin
If you would like more information on my skin care, check out this video:
How to Get Clear and Light Skin -
Morning routine for Moistfull Dewy Skin -
In short - my fav products that I use for clear and healthy skin are:
- MY COSMETIC FAVORITE EVER - Japanese Labo Lada Tone with Hyaluronic Acid (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- MORE FROM MY FAVE: Labo Milk Arbutin Whitening or 3D Collagen Lifting Lotion - you choose (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- Moistfull Collagen Emulsion for BOUNCY SKIN (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- Whitening Cream with WORKING Kojic Acid (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
❤ Check out my other massage videos
1) Sealing tightening neck
2) Daily anti-aging face massages
3) Massage the puffiness open
4) Basic daily facial massage
5) The sequence of slimming lymphatic fatigue
6) Face lift order
❤ keep in touch?
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:
❤ Want a free taxi?
Register for UBER with my Invitation Code for a free trip: olgad1842ui
(T) face massage (t) face massage (t) face (t) Asian massage (t) Thai massage (t) (t) how to get rid of wrinkles (t) how to get rid of wrinkles (t) around wrinkles ( t) eye cream (t) botox eye wrinkles (t) feet (t) how to get rid of crows feet (t) remove crows feet (t) how to correct crows feet (t) wrinkles laugh (t) imitate wrinkles (t) aging (t) delay of aging (t) face aging
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soo. Beautiful👌👌👌👍👍
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this video, you're looking great
ReplyDelete영상 잘 봤어요. 감사합니다.
ReplyDeleteDu bist ur schön wenn du schminkst 😍👌
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful in and out.
ReplyDeleteYou're so beautiful mashallah
ReplyDeleteFirst time doing it & already see the difference!! Thank you SO much for sharing with us ❤️
ReplyDeletePhotoshopped! very obvious!
ReplyDeleteTo much bla bla bla 👎
ReplyDeleteThanks allot it really works 😘😘
ReplyDeleteThank u
ReplyDeleteU simply look stunning
ReplyDeletewill u 💍 me? im fall in love at yr smile girl... miracle pure smile
ReplyDeleteMam you look awesome and wonderful
ReplyDeleteAllah seni islamın nuruyla nurlandırsın olga teşekkürler
ReplyDeleteu r so beautiful
ReplyDeleteDo we do this while watching fast forward?
ReplyDeleteYOU are most beautiful lady I love u
ReplyDeleteThere is not much expression in your forehead, and around your eyes when you smile, do you also do botox?
ReplyDeleteWhy not speak traduction in french
ReplyDeleteالسلام عليكم اخواتي التي تعرف الانجليزيه ياريت الترجمه للعربيه للفيديو واريدد معرفه الزيوت التي تستعملها فالمساج وربي يجازيكم وشكرا
ReplyDeletehow prety u are
ReplyDeleteThank you this video’s 👍🏼 keep doing this, your skin looks great. Greetz from Holland🇱🇺
ReplyDelete