Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Sublative Treatment for Wrinkles | Does it Hurt? | Down Time? | Mount Pleasant MediSpa



Thank you for watching. For more information on this treatment, here is the website for the machine we have at Dr. William's MediSpa:



Dr.'s website Williams:

If you would like to schedule a treatment or discuss prices, call Stefanee at 843-375-0270.
We offer an entire menu of cosmetic services that require a little less time.

Julie's website for microblading is CharlestonBrows.com

Ginny's website for makeup is www.MakeupByGinny.com
Instagram @GinnyCharlestonMakeupArtist
email Ginny.MakeupArtist@gmail.com

Music Information: Cinematic Piano by AShamaluevMusic.
Music Link:

- ~ - ~ ~ - ~~~ - ~~ - ~ -
Please see: "Pantone Color 2019 Live Coral | Winter Shiny Skin | Mature Skin"







1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I have fine lines including 11 lines that drive me crazy. I have super sensitive skin particularly lately for some reason, what would you recommend as the least noninvasive treatment to help those things. I really want to mostly help the area under my eyes but soften the 11 lines too. I, super fearful of Botox. I don’t want to have surgery either. I’m not as brave as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with your little jacket. Your so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginny! This was an awesome treatment.. I have to tell you .. You have Gorgeous skin!!Thank you so much for sharing this with us... Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative video! I have not tried this. It looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had my second one of these treatments and it was at 70 on my second on my first it was either 65 or 68 was as high as she could go because it was getting too painful for me but I wanted to know how long does it take before I actually start seeing the full results I mainly got it for hyperpigmentation a couple of spots on my cheeks and chin and for my large pores on my nose and on my cheeks I’m only 37 and the only wrinkles I currently have are just my 11 lines and I get Botox every four months for that but good to know that it helps with wrinkles too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I forgot to ask about your jacket - coveting this - is it a recent purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing Ginny. When I become rich, I will travel to Charleston so I can get a makeover. A girl can only dream. Seriously thanks for sharing. You have helped me so much on understanding what procedures are available. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  8. You truly live "the Glamorous Life"!! I am so jealous. Today is Sunday so you are at Church then going to Whole Foods, I bet, just more glamorous "doings"...thanks for sharing!! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s so interesting and thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve always wanted to do this but I’m nervous! You made it look easy! Let us know how the sloughing goes! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this video! Thanks. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this. I’ve been trying to decide which type of treatment to get.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am such a chicken when it comes to procedures but that one looks as though I could handle. To get amazing results do they recommend several treatments or is one treatment enough to show improvement ๐Ÿค”. Girl, if I lived closer to you I would be a regular at your Medispa. Your skin always looks amazing. You certainly know how to take care of yourself. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great video...keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Beautiful Ginny⚘,your so brave! I bet you will have beautiful results! Thanks for sharing with us!๐Ÿ’‹

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ginny, Thanks for the video, really interesting, this will help me decide about the treatment, I'm going to do a little more research.

    ReplyDelete