Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Best Korean Eye Cream for Dark Circles and Wrinkles



Check out our complete Korean Eye Cream study:

We're super obsessed with Asian Beauty! Today we share with you our absolute Korean Eye Cream

❤ Videos every MON
❤ S U B S C R I B E ❤

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

Mizon Snail Repair Cream:

Mizon Collagen Power Cream:

Etude House 3 Step Volumecara:

Skinfood Black Raspberry:

Tonymoly Panda's Dream Eye Stick:

Miss Massa Geum:





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

17 comments:

  1. Hi i m thinking of buying this snail repair cream can u pls tell me if this would work on my fine lines I just started to notice under my eyes. I never had fine lines before so would this work for starting fine lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I need to upply the hold face , yehwadam Heaven grade ginseng regenerating cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl! this video really was helpful! my dark circles are getting so bad :/ and needed a natural treatment for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m 23 year old which one best?? fr me??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started the Mizon collagen one, but feel like it isn’t moisturizing enough for my dehydrated, rapidly aging eye area. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
  6. did a check and most of the products listed are either added with silicon or alcohol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I’m looking into the Gumsul Giyoon Eye Cream and I see that you picked that particular cream because of its anti aging properties. I’ve been on the hunt for the best korean eye cream specifically for dark circles and I hear that the Gumsul one is actually the best for that as well! It is really expensive, so I was wondering if you saw a significant difference in your dark circles while using the product or did it really only help with wrinkling, etc.? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so do you have to use all these eye creams ? or only one is okay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want you guys to use this one...this cream. It decreases melanin and slowly makes you fairer. It has a natural effect to the skin...you can get in Amazon. No side effect and its for all skin type.
    the link-> http://amzn.to/2h7S0z0

    ReplyDelete
  10. So which one is best to reduce puffiness and whitens?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will mizon snail repair eye cream work for dark circles as well? If not, please suggest one that works.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,
    Can you please tell me what's your lisptick, love the color! :)
    I was directed by google to your channel, also love the review. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look great. I been into Korean products for a few months and now I get so many more compliments on my skn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! May I know if you've ever used Mizon's collagen power firming eye cream? On the bottle it says intensive firming solution. If yes, would you recommend it or does the first cream you reviewed in this video work fine on it's own? I've got some very heavy discoloration around my eye area and no matter how many hours I sleep, it just never goes away. Also, could you do a review for the new Innisfree orchid eye cream and the 2 Mizon creams I mentioned? With your preference included. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful review. So glad to hear you talk about the effective ingredients. I have samples of the Missha eye cream in my cart, so we'll see. I have been using the Mizon snail eye cream in a tube.

    ReplyDelete