Thursday, August 29, 2019

TREAT FINE LINES AND WRINKLES SUN DAMAGE DRY SKIN BRIGHTEN SKIN LACTIC ACID PEEL BEFORE ND AFTER



lactic acid skin
how to make lactic acid skin at home
LOOKING FOR THE BIG CONTROL AND WRINKLES SUN DAMAGED SKIN SKINS OTHER SKINS FROM OTHERS BETWEEN ND

buy lactic acid here



Please subscribe and thumbs up - it's FREE and it helps a lot! :]



JOIN YOUR FACEBOOK GROUP


REVIEW REVIEWS
FULL PLAYLIST
PLAYLIST DIY
VLOG PLAYLIST


ABOUT ME IM AFRICAN IN CHINA RETURNING THE LANGUAGE OF CHINA BACKGROUND IN THE BUSINESS BUSINESS I LOVE TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPY, AND I HAVE BEEN UNLESS THAT THEY HAVE TO KNOW THAT THEY HAVE TO KNOW




KEEP WITH ME

EMAIL yvonnepamjack@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Instagram:




acne scars, tca, chemical skin, skin, facial, tca chemical, dermatology, acne, peeling, hyperpigmentation, tca skin, spf, beauty, fashion hacks, video diy, diy, mask, acne removal mask * guaranteed results ] ♥, no dark spots, exfoliate dark spots, clean sleep masks, clarisonic, laneige creases, essence, high content of bee snails, chinese skin care, Korean skin care, natural skin care routine, snails, bee poisons, facial cleansers, skin care routines, chemical skin tones, curly girls, good skin care, shingling methods, black girl magic, natural hair, natural ingredients, moisturizer [tT] skin





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

43 comments:

  1. I tried a glycolic acid peel and it was good very tingly n abit itchy but it did wonders.. am sure this one would be like that.. thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used glycolic acid and boy! So I guess lactic acid might be a lot better especially with my hyperpigmentation. Thank you for sharing beautiful one ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us!!! Your so pretty xoxo ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

    ReplyDelete
  5. The result is glaring. Your skin is beautiful girl. tfs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tips Yvonne. I need this one. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ✔️

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing dear. av been wanting to do this treatment

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great ๐Ÿ‘ the result is amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰ tfs Hun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great visual and demo Ill be nervous to try it, but you did well..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your skin, #skingoals, and thank you for breaking down how to use lactic acid and it benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very helpful video,n u have lovely skin๐Ÿ˜tnx for dis video๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have amazing skin! I will deff. Have to try this :)! Thank you for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your skin is so beautiful can't wait to see the results

    ReplyDelete
  14. your skin is really clear.love the way you finished by moisturising with the oil.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you always got great stuff to show us. the best part though is that I actually watch the videos a few times as i make an attempt at it. nice to know how to balance the PH level. that under eye mask is something i will invest in soon #YTsisters just posted a new vlog too. please feel free to stop by

    ReplyDelete
  16. very beautiful and I love it . I have never use lactic acid but I would give it a shot . very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the collagen under eye mask

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I love this dear Yvonne.i like I guess if I try it I try it on all my face.you did well.Yvonne I didn't know the sun can burn us.thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you much for explaining for us dea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tips love, your tips are always helpful will love to try it .๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your makeup, looking really good girl!!!!! Very helpful tip

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is very good. I love all these your Natural beauty tips. Keep them coming ❤๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  23. great advice, I love love lactic acid!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Girl you're so brave I could never by myself! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another amazing skincare tip. Never done lactic acid peel..TFS..

    ReplyDelete
  26. You give great and informative information. Thanks sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your videos ! You really about to have me looking flawless out here ! Keep them coming ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love DIY's...could probably use this on my dark blot on my nose LOL...Dang birthmarks show in the weirdest places.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very Nice Sis!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd love to try this!! These peels are quite costly so this is a great way to do it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the tutorial, I think I have the same gold eye masks that was shown. I got mine from amamzon. I am here from the Youtube group and would love if you sub. and watch my videos as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete