Sunday, August 25, 2019
The Vitamin Deficiency That's Wrinkling Your Face (Linked to Low Bone Mass) - Dr Alan Mandell, DC
The epidemiological evidence of Asian women offers further guidance on the mystery of wrinkles.
It is known that Japanese women have less wrinkles and less saggy skin so women of the same age live in North America.
I will explain the relationship between diet, bone loss, and wrinkles.
Make sure you like us on facebook :. [TagsToTranslate] natto
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
in the eyes puffiness upside of cheeks and near the eyes what we do for this pls....
ReplyDeleteKorean are known for implants / Botox ๐ actually all Asian ha ha majority! Boobs /butts/eyes you name it !
ReplyDeleteso glad you put this info on today, great to know about this, thank you
ReplyDeleteAny vegan sources of vitamin K2?
ReplyDeleteI love butter an cheese
ReplyDeleteSugar! Sugar in everything, unless you eat real home grown or organic produce and herbs!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! You are awesome
ReplyDeleteI took vitamin K2 for 2 weeks and developed EDS like symptoms that haven’t gone away and still keep getting worse 3 years later.....be very careful when taking it
ReplyDelete. Vitamin k family are mostly blood thinner. I think it not very safe to take it specially you have other medical conditions. Vitamin k is taken to prevent dvt (deep vein thrombosis) it is not really popularly introduce in the USA otc vitamins because the implications can be fatal if abuse.
ReplyDeleteListen: It is all GENETIC. In my family we all look much younger than our real age!!!! We don't eat cabbage๐ Also diabetes runs in the family so we don't consume "SUGAR" Some foods definitely causes premature skin aging like Junk Foods. Smoking also sucks the life out of you and your skin. Drinking alcohol ๐บ is a youth killer!
ReplyDeleteSo if this is becoming more of a problem does it correlate to the number of people eating just egg whites instead of the whole egg?
ReplyDeleteHi Dr
ReplyDeleteI love your video
You are awesome Very helpful
Thank you
nah nah nah... for k2? high meat and high liver WAY better than natto. And extra mature full fat Raw cheeses. All in the best bioavailbe form for human consumption, and no toxins or anti-nutrient that prevent its absorption.
ReplyDeleteIm 45/ and don't have barely one wrinkle ! I do stay out of the sun I'm big boned and tall but if I drink alcohol I age five years over night ..So I try not to drink too much ..I'm very lucky my mum had terrible wrinkles but she was a alcoholic ! Which made her age every day .
ReplyDeleteI eat loads of cheese and egg s.
ReplyDeleteIf you guys have access to a Korean market, natto will be labeled as chungukjjang. Follow maangchi on YouTube for the stew recipe.
ReplyDeleteStay out of sun.
ReplyDeleteWear sunscreen.
Stay hydrated.
Avoid sugar and insulin rushes.
Exercise.
Lift weights.
Meditate.
Divorce bad toxic people.
Get sleep.
Exfoliate.
Dermal peel.
Sir what are the best supplements for k2 deficiency,I am from Pakistan.
ReplyDeleteI've always have had wrinkles on my forehead since I was 12. Imm 30 now they look worse now...even thinking of getting botox :(( help
ReplyDeleteThank you so much I wish there was more docs like ya tytyry
ReplyDeleteHi dr.alan good afternoon.... turkey
ReplyDelete