Sunday, August 25, 2019

Ultimate Lip Line Fix to Smooth Upper Lip Wrinkles & Smokers Lines without Surgery



Imagine giving yourself an Advanced Lineup Without Surgery or Fillers. This quick lip lift exercise will Smooth & Coverage Smokers Lines provides the Ultimate Coverage Lift.

Join Facerobics® Gym Exercise Face - www.facerobics.com.au

My Skin Care Product Update - www.renewme.com.au

Face Muscles -

Where to Get Started with Facerobics -

Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Please note, you may not reproduce in whole or in part the FACEROBICS® Exercises and the FACEROBICS® 5 Principles or RENEW ME® Meditations, or the FACEROBICS® Face Training Program without the prior written approval of RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD in in accordance with the Australian Copyright Act 1968. This NOTE also applies to YouTube's Copyright & Trademark Infringement Policy

RENEW ME® (AUST) and FACEROBICS® (AUST & USA) are TRADEMARKS owned by RENEW ME (AUST) PTY LTD

Disclaimer: This video is not intended to offer professional Medical, Nutrition or Mental Health advice.

**** If you have any Health, Nutrition or Mental Health problems, please seek professional advice ****

(t) upper lip (t) lip repair (t) upper lip lift (t) smoker line (t) exercise lip line (t) how to naturally lift upper lip (t) face exercises to lift upper lip (t) quick lip exercises (t) how to shorten philtrum (t) eradicate perioral line (t)) upper lip wrinkles (t) upper lip line (t) yoga face (t) face yoga expert





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

31 comments:

  1. Wow my upper lip lifted and my lips appeared so plumped,was magic! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone, this is the FOURTH Exercise that is part of EXERCISE ALONG WITH ME SERIES 6. Make sure to do this exercise as part of the SERIES 6 Routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Peta, thank you for this amazing new series! I have always difficulties with nose exercises, have I simply to flare the nostrils to do this one? Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peta, when I lift my upper lip to do this exercise, a fine line forms on my upper lip on either side of where my lip is lifted. Should I be concerned about this or, because it's only for a short time, is it unlikely that it will cause those lines to deepen? (Those lines are not there when my face is at rest). Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peta, do you also have a video for the lines of the bottom lip? Thank you Delilah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i have two deep smokers lines, please could you tell me the best exercise and how long do you do it for./ Will it help them dissapear

    ReplyDelete
  7. my upper lip refuses to move. at all. It does not lift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. also I have hard time breathing with this one...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear peta,I am 21 year old and I am having very thin and tinny lips ,the space between my nose and upper lip is big , I don’t want to do injections nor surgery I want to lift the upper lip naturally with exercises so could you help me please getting the positive results?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can’t engage that muscle :( any other cues to help “turn it on”?

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I do this exercise,2 deep lines com from my inner eye area and down my cheeks???

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want to send out a thank you to Pita.. I have followed these series for a number of months now and as I put makeup on my 69 year old face today.. I realized MY LIPS ARE BACK !. lol.. I am grateful.. thank you Pita.. I look better now then I did 5 years ago..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I felt the difference instantly ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Ms Peta. I am 18 years old and I have Malar Mounds and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Will your laser lift guarantee an improvement? How long will it take to arrive to the US?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Peta! You look gorgeous as ever and THANK YOU!!! because my face looks much better than before. I am currently doing Series 5. But I could not find the playlist for Series 6. Plz help! Have yourself a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I'm at the beginner level and I just discovered your exercises. My question is regarding serums and creams to be used along with the exercises. I have very, very acne prone skin. I was using products from two Companies. One called skin Deva and the other is called Timeless. Unfortunately, all the products are breaking me out and I can't use them. Believe it or not, even Retin A is breaking me out. I will try Retin A micro as a last attempt to help my skin, but Idk. Can you recommend any products for my difficult skin type?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Peta! I love all your series, and am a fan :) I have a question, It seems that in the series as in series 6. you have eyes, cheeks, frown lines and upper lip. But, I also would like the neck and jowls. Should I just add them in? What ones do you recommend? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi peta, thnx for sharing the videos and all info, I bought the LLLT and works wonders, just to ask if I can use it with natural oils, as my face is really dry and absorbs the serum quickly which I have to keep putting water over it thnx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday month Peta!! I too remember your July but I don't know the exact date. Either way Happy Birthday to You, and you look Beautiful and Younger than ever!! I do have a question? Will this exercise work the upper lip corners of the mouth or just the small area below your nose? If not, which exercise will work the upper lip corners of your mouth? Thanks Peta I appreciate it. Great video and always a LIKE. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Peta!. Is your birthday coming this month?. If so...Happy Birthday!!!!. You look 20 years younger!!!!!. Kisses and hugs from Argentina ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG....i need this exercise..i hope this work..thanks peta you are the best..love u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  22. I did find it difficult to perform but absolutely felt the muscle even following a few repetitions.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yep...having trouble moving that part. I seem to be just lifting the upper lip...๐Ÿ˜ณ

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi .. peta .. I have eye bag n malar bag too. .I watch ur eye bag remove exercise n doing properly but bags r not going properly. .please help me out .. I'm from India. ..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, I was wondering if you have any exercise for lengthening short chin. Is it possible?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great stuf,f will be working on my upper lip.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Peta, when you pull your lip up are you trying to pull your lip down, are tying to move lip or nose? If I had money I would get a lip lift. But I have to many other problems. Drs. can do a Bullhorn lip lift. There are different kinds a page called REALSELF. Some cut in to the muscle, some do it a different way. I think it takes an hour, and from 2,000 and up. My upper lip is what is aging me. I never knew what it was till I saw a comment on your channel. I always thought my nose was too shot but its my distance between my upper lip and nose. Dreadful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Peta. I really like your videos but I can t do this exercise... I can t move that particular area.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Peta ! Is there any excercise to stop thininng of lips.im new to your channel and try to watch them one by one.if you have already posted any such excercise , plz do direct me to its link.with love from Canada

    ReplyDelete