Saturday, August 24, 2019

How to Get Rid of Wrinkles Around Lips or Smoke Lines




When I think of "smoke channels," I think of my grandma. He's not a smoker but when I remember his face he had a line between his nose and upper lip and he didn't like it at all.

She was very aware of her skin and told me about the many beauties she had tried. Some of them are so weird that I don't want to try them. I remember vividly one day when I was in high school. He took my hand and praised me for how smooth my hand was. He said he hoped he would be back in no time. I asked him what he wanted to do if he had smooth, youthful skin. She says she'll love falling in love again! Her husband passed away at the age of 33 and my grandmother has been a single mother since her husband's death.

My grandma told me that I had to take good care of my skin so that I could maintain my youthful skin.

I wish I knew about face-to-face yoga at the time so that my beauty-conscious grandmother would benefit. I knew he would do all the exercises every day!

Today I have a pose that you can try if you are worried about the "smoke channel". By increasing body movement, you need to feel more contraction in the area between the nose and upper lip.

Removes wrinkles around the lips

How to get rid of wrinkles around the lips

Wrinkles on the lips

Smoking line

Smoker line

Exercise face wrinkles around the lips

Google Plus -
Twitter -
Facebook -
Pinterest -. [TagsToTranslate] removes wrinkles around the lips





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

43 comments:

  1. I hope it works the line above my lip annoys me very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am so happy that your here to help since in America they only think of costly quick fixes instead of knowledge to work on it yourself ๐Ÿ‘ peace and love extended your way ๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful in life and spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please help me
    I dont have smokers lines but i have this horizontal line protruding from my nasolabial folds towards my upper lip. It makes me look old and i hate it. Can you tell me a way to get rid of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ๐ŸŽถ Soy nueva en tu canal me encanta๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, and One question: Wiuldn't this exercise ( even though it might reduce smoker lines) have a side effect of lengthening thd philtrum muscles?( the area between upper lip and nose)? As one of the signs of aging is the increasing the length of this area...and in this exercise, it seems that the stretch might also, in addition to the philtrum issue, might make the lips thinner, which is not always desirable ..thanks in advance, for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do I have to wait till have way through the video to get a long drawn out description of the exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i practice this movement every day and i see a perfect result in 3 monthes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate your generosity. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this video!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Fumiko, there is any excercise for stop making the corner of the mouth going down?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't you going to lose the fullness of your lips by doing this? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks I feel good after doing this thank you I'll always respect you thank u so mush

    ReplyDelete
  14. This feels good and brings space to upper lip area making lines look less apparent.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How long does it take to get results?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Fumiko! I Love doing this exercise, but I do have a question. Is there a chance that this exercise could possibly cause horizontal lines/wrinkles in the area between upper lip and nose as the area is being stretched out?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huge tip. DO NOT WAX YOUR UPPER LIP. The roots help firm the lip. Get them done by stringing, like your brows, and same thing. Plus you aren't erasing your eyebrows forever, having scarce brows, having to paint them,on later in life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your exercises!! thanks a lot for your videos! one question: Lips go up or back?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't get my nose tip symmetrical and my smile.
    did too Manny exercises but still no result :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. How to get rid of forehead lines

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your lesson!! Will give this a try everyday!.xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! is it safe to practice all these methods at a time , I mean all those who are beneficial for us ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. is there any possible way to get prominent collarbones? I was constantly staring at your collarbones. They are so visible♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi I need exersaice for legs thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  25. I feel the streching ofvthe upper lip skin causes more wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do you know what kind of face yoga i can do to get rid of my deep set eyes? 

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you very much!
    You are great!
    How many times to repeat this exercise at one session?

    ReplyDelete
  28. l love this.  My esthetician told me about faceyogamethod.com.  I'm excited about making this part of my daily routine.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi
    Thanks a lot for ur response . Ur exercise helps me a lot
    I got an accident so I had inferiority. Before accident I was very beautiful
    Now ur exercise help me to return back my beauty

    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  30. Laugh lines!! Forehead lines?? They are massive problem

    ReplyDelete
  31. can u plz suggest any exercize to get fuller lips without causing wrinkles around mouth

    ReplyDelete
  32. Are you a purist or do you use serums & other expensive skin products that I can't possibly afford? I hate when I find face exercises videos & they are trying to sell serums on their website. If your face exercises don't make you look young by themselves, then they don't really work, IMO.
    Also how many face exercises do you do in a day? How much time does it require? i saw there are 70 in your program??

    ReplyDelete
  33. Will try this when I get my braces off....it's extremely painful for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for this video and please make a video to get rid from sleep lines around mouth

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like your site , this is an easy facial excersice.  I wanted to share that I have puffy eyes so instead of putting an ice cube I used a small frozen freezie, I also made a mask out of cornstarch, molassess and  vegetable oil , these were the only items I had around the house to use.  Worked fine. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Fumiko, 
    Do you know if it is possible to  do  an exercise to plump lips?  My upper lip  thinner than the bottom lip, and  I don't want to put anything on it to make them more  balanced. 
    Thank for  the videos.
    Augusta.

    ReplyDelete