Saturday, August 24, 2019

Jacqui's Forehead & Frown Anti-Wrinkle and Dermal Filler Treatment



Dr Gavin Chan treats his patient Jacqui with a combination of anti-wrinkle injections (which help to relax the muscles that cause wrinkles) and dermal fillers. The dermal filler is injected into the wrinkles or lines itself, as well as into the forehead to produce a smooth convex forehead.
See our channel for case studies and other information on cosmetic procedures;


Or subscribe to our channel here;


Check out our instagram page;


or our Facebook page;


We have a clinic located in Melbourne, Australia.
To contact us, call 1300 863 824.
(s) anti-wrinkle injection (t) forehead filler (t) wrinkle line filler (t) dermal filler filler (t) anti-wrinkle injection (t) dermal filler filler (t) dermal filler (t) forehead removal (t) wrinkle line (t) removing wrinkles from face (t) victorian cosmetic institute (t)) donation transformer





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

46 comments:

  1. awesome information !! thank you, what camera do you use btw plz ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if some one is allergic to Botox, can you just use the filler on the forehead

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does this last and what is the cost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long does it last for? Is it botox?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible job!! ๐Ÿ’‰ Just got botox & it didn't really help much due to my static lines so I think dermal fillers are the way to go. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m a professional photographer. What most people don’t notice or ever comment on, is the horrible lighting for the “ before” image, and the well lit “after” image. The lighting is different for the photos, and the video interview portions.

    The lack of lighting, is going to enhance any imperfections. I’m not saying these injections don’t work, but it’s not an honest representation of the final results.


    The “before” and “after” images should be lit the same. There’s a dramatic difference in lighting here. Images are very deceiving. This is a marketing technique, it’s essentially “smoke and mirrors”.

    I’m sure there’s a difference, but let’s be honest here. Light the whole sequence the same, and let us see the true results.

    Everyone, please look at the before/after pics. If you look at her eyes, there’s basically no reflection of light showing in the “before” image. Now, look at her eyes in the “after” image. You can see the two white reflections of light in each eye, this is pro lighting. It softens her whole face, vs. the before image, that is very dark with tons of shadows, enhancing imperfections, wrinkles, etc.

    Please consider this when judging the results. If someone followed you around all day with professional lighting, you’d automatically look better.

    Sorry, this has always bothered me. It’s simply not fair to the consumer, it’s dishonest marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! that came out really good... she looks at least ten year younger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Which dermal filler did you use? Juvederm, Restylane or any other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she looks fantastic. Nice work, Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks great. Somehow, with your Australian accent, the whole procedure seems more acceptable (I am in America where even though everyone has it done, everyone is judged for doing it(!). Question: can you have micro-needling or dermarolling done after having either of these procedures done? If so, how long after generally?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dr Chan, she looks amazing! I am a cosmetic nurse and I am terrified of injecting patients with fillers on the forehead. I hope to be like you one day! LOL. I am your fan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dr. Chan, How much did this cost, Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have Jackie ever used a sunscreen in her life before?

    ReplyDelete
  14. this patient in the future should do laser because injections will fade in couple of months

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you tell me pls which vein scanner you use.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful video! Very helpful for me as I’m really keen to have my forehead lines treated and wanted to gain as much knowledge as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am 36 and I need this so badly but unfortunately I dont have money

    ReplyDelete
  18. What about plastic surgery to remove it permanently

    ReplyDelete
  19. Could this client ever experience these results from botox alone or did she have to get the filler ? If she didn’t want filler would you still have treated her with just botox or would she be wasting her money and be disappointed?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Who makes the light you used for locating the veins?

    ReplyDelete
  21. about how much is this treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful, natural looking results!

    ReplyDelete
  23. how many cc went into the forehead, fillers and botox?

    ReplyDelete
  24. when do you recommend a treatment like this

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have been using Argan Rain product for the past 2 years. I have tried using other wrinkle creams nothing works as well for me, just try Ultra Organic Argan Oil Treatment . If you want to see a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Although this is a minor procedure, you should wear a facemask during the injections!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. what do you do when a patient develops granulomas?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hiii all!!! I love maxelder argan cream. ..
    I have combo acne prone skin & it doesn't break me out. It has smoothed out my wrinkles & my skin feels plump.
    ...Try it you will see difference w...nyarganoil…c

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi dr.chan you seem to be one of the best cosmetic injector,very beautiful result,im dying to be your patient oneday ,

    ReplyDelete
  30. AMAZEING SHE LOOKS GOOD GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  31. I want to do it on myself. Please teach us how to self administer injections please.

    ReplyDelete
  32. And what treatment did you put in her forehead???

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Dr. Gavin, did you use Radiesse in Jackie's forehead? I was told that Radiesse lasts longer than other fillers. Great job! Wish you were here in Texas!

    ReplyDelete