Sunday, August 25, 2019
Remove Wrinkles from Hands & Get Baby Soft Hands, Treat Dry Hands & Rough Hands, Anti Aging Mask
Do you have dry hands? Do you want a younger hand? watch this video to learn how to get softer and smoother hands. This home remedy helps to get the baby's hands soft in 1 day. It helps to easily remove wrinkles from the hands and fingers. make your hands look young. it also helps control rough and dry hands. it's important to keep your hands looking younger. Occasionally peeling your hands is important, followed by a simple home-made mask to make it soft and smooth.
Soft for soft hands - it not only makes your hands soft and smooth, but also helps with skin and finger skin problems. It will make your hands look radiant and fair. it helps lighten dark hands and dark gloves. To get the right hands, use regular milk.
Banana Mask - for smoother skin try banana & honey mask in winter to treat dry hands. You can also apply this mask on your face to remove wrinkles on your face, to remove laughter, delicate lines and wrinkles on the forehead.
Coconut oil massage - Massage coconut oil in your hands to get rid of wrinkles and lines around your hands and fingers.
Like us on Facebook
follow us on Instagram
Welcome to Beauty Recipes. We provide you home remedies for health, skin, hair and all beauty issues.
Disclaimer: This content or video is for informational purposes only. The information associated with this video should not be considered a substitute for prescription by beauty, diet and healthcare professionals. Visitors are obligated to use this information at their own risk. This channel is not responsible for any harm, side effects, illnesses or health or skin problems caused by the use of content or anything related to it. Please keep in mind, the products that work for me may not work for you, always try & either get samples or test them before buying if you are unsure. If not, you don't have to use the same product as me, you can use similar or your favorite. .
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have all of those ingredients but imma go for da milk,does dis really work??
ReplyDeleteIs it okay to use any milk?
ReplyDelete@Beauty Recipes can u please suggest what milk should i use. I really need your help, bcoz I am just 15 years old but my hands is like an old man hand. Please reply
ReplyDeleteI have dry hands and I’ve been doing this for a few weeks and I can already tell a difference! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteIf you dont have raw milk you can use plain yogurt. Thank me later. 😊
ReplyDeleteGratitude dear !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful hands
ReplyDeletecan I use olive oil instead of coconut oil? Please reply
ReplyDeleteThanks, it helped.
ReplyDeletewhat kind of milk is that?
ReplyDeleteMilk
ReplyDeleteBanana
Honey
Coconut oil
Can we use banana honey on face ??
ReplyDeleteMy hands are looking softer and beautiful in nature , but it's really hard. We can feel it by only touching. What can I do? 😢 I don't like to use any cosmetics.
ReplyDeleteSuper
ReplyDeleteWhere to get raw milk?
ReplyDeletelooks at girls hands
ReplyDelete:o
looks at my hands
┬┴┬┴┤(·_├┬┴┬┴
I have a scar on the middle of my middle finger because I punched a wall when I was angry. Very angry.
ReplyDeleteYes, I know you guys don't care. But I'm saying it anyway:)
Anyone really young around 16 and have hands that look like they are over 30 years old?
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteCleopatra would have used raw milk for her baths. There is a huge difference between pasteurized milk and raw milk. Raw, grass-fed milk has way more benefits than commercial grade, hormone enriched, GMO-fed milk... which most people use. What about goat milk? Sheep milk? Camel milk? Yes, you read right... camel milk!
ReplyDeleteNice video thanks .
ReplyDeleteWe will apply in face
ReplyDeleteBut we have no raw milk
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteSome people are. Just born with pretty. Soft Hands.......I'm a. Girl & my hands. Are. Always. Dry I have to keep applying lotion onto my hands.....I hate it
ReplyDeleteKya isko same face pe use kr skte hain
ReplyDeleteany variety of banana we can apply with honey .
ReplyDeleteThank u ,,I wanna try banana with honey
ReplyDeleteIt is really effective❤
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are so skinny 😒
ReplyDeleteThe honey and bananas worked so good on my hands they are so soft and I’m trying the coconut oil tonight
ReplyDeleteok but which milk.is best? goat cow donkey ?
ReplyDeleteIm allergic to milk , but the other ones are great,thanks :]
ReplyDeletecan you buy raw milk?
ReplyDeleteWhere do people get raw milk from, they don’t sell it here
ReplyDeletePlz Mujje Home made Coconut oil.banna Btyn.
ReplyDeleteMam koi anti aging face. pack ka clip bhejein
ReplyDeletemam hands ke skin tighteness ka koi exercise batayen
ReplyDelete