Saturday, August 24, 2019
Tips & Tricks How To Smooth Upper Lip Wrinkles (Smoker's Lines) | Face Massage
In this video, I share some facial massage techniques for the upper lip - they will help with the definition of the lips and minimize the appearance of the lines.
Since this area is not my area of concern, may we jointly confirm whether the technique really works? I look forward to reading your thoughts :)
❤ Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you from?
- I'm from Poland, I've been living in the UK for almost 10 years
How old are you?
- I'm 27 years old
What is your skin type?
- Normal to dry with a tendency to shiny T-zone
Which oil do you use for massage?
- I use grape seed oil. Mine is under the "Suma" brand but you can get it cheaply by other brands for example. on eBay (ships worldwide):
Can I use another oil? Which oil is best for massage?
- I answered on my blog here:
Where can I buy books to learn massage techniques from?
- I answered on my blog here:
Should I take oil after massage?
- I answered on my blog here:
Is my skin sagging than massaging?
- I answered on my blog here:
❤ What I wear
Foundation - All My Time FAVORITE Missa Perfect Cover BB Cream shade 21 (eBay link):
Makeup - as in this tutorial:
❤ Take care of my skin
Many of you ask about my skin care. If you want more information about it, check out this video:
How to Get Clear and Light Skin -
Morning routine for Moistfull Dewy Skin -
In short - my fav products that I use for clear and healthy skin are:
- MY COSMETIC FAVORITE EVER - Japanese Labo Lada Tone with Hyaluronic Acid (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- MORE FROM MY FAVE: Labo Milk Arbutin Whitening or 3D Collagen Lifting Lotion - you choose (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- Moistfull Collagen Emulsion for BOUNCY SKIN (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
- Whitening Cream with WORKING Kojic Acid (eBay link, worldwide shipping):
❤ Other websites that send cosmetics worldwide
www.wishtrend.com, www.ohlolly.com, www.testerkorea.com, www.stylekorean.com, www.roseroseshop.com, www.iherb.com, www.jolse.com, www.koreadepart.com
Canadian website: www.bisoubeautybar.com
❤ Check out my massage video
1) Sealing tightening neck
2) Daily anti-aging face massages
3) Massage the puffiness open
4) Smile wrinkle sequence
5) The sequence of eyelids:
6) Wrinkle wrinkle massage:
7) Basic daily facial massage
8) Slimming lymphatic gland sequence
9) Face lift order
❤ keep in touch?
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:
❤ Want a free taxi?
Register for UBER with my Invitation Code for a free trip: olgad1842ui
❤ Thank you for watching ❤. (TagsToTranslate) how to get rid of smoker (t) how to overcome smoker (t) eliminate smoker (t) smooth mouth wrinkles (t) (t) relieve upper lip line (t) how to remove wrinkles around lips (t) ) correction of the smoker line (t) the face of the yoga face for the upper lip line (t) the lip wrinkles (t) the fine line around the lip (t) the lip line (t) how to remove the lip line (t) delete the delicate lip line from smoking
1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™
2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener
4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy
5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look
6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!
7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles
9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin
10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.
12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System
14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!
15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH
16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX
Labels:
wrinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have upper lips corner lins which look nasalabial fold... So what I do?
ReplyDeleteN
ReplyDeleteU r such a prity women
ReplyDeleteHi,, miss,, i have a question?,, I have pores on my face,, & my skin specialist (homeopathy) has recommended me a ointment (CALENDULA Antiseptic, ointment), yes after 20 days of use of this ointment my face is having a good result,, but, when my pores r been healed, after using this ointment,, which massage i should do as a beginner,, MAM,, please make a video on this topic,, GOD BLESS YOU,,
ReplyDeleteTips for lip thining . Plss.. plssss
ReplyDeleteMam this excersice only for female not for male
ReplyDeleteUr so beautiful ....i love u what u say
ReplyDeletecan i do these daily
ReplyDeleteYou are looking so butiful ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful & your SMILE is soooo sweet.recently I came across your Chanel I started . thank you
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful. I can't believe some one can have such a perfect face
ReplyDeleteLove ❤️ you pretty rose ๐น how gorgeous your
ReplyDeletewill do Olive oil
ReplyDeleteyour eyes killing me...๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteWill you marry me ❤ ?
ReplyDeleteNice tips! Very sweet Olga ! ๐
ReplyDeleteThank u
ReplyDeleteUr beautiful
ReplyDeleteI love you olga
ReplyDeleteI will use vitamin e but what about coconut oil Thanks your gorgeous! Can I ask your age
ReplyDeleteand how long have you've been massaging ??
i want a skin like u
ReplyDelete๐น๐น๐น๐น๐น๐น๐น๐น๐น๐น๐น๐น๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful of real๐คฉ
ReplyDeleteYou are too beautiful olga
ReplyDeleteU r smile is very nice mam
ReplyDeleteI have dark circle.....and my eyes are in deep....can u say how I can swallow my eyes....or look it puffy
ReplyDeleteU r so very beautiful & honest by looking....so I see ur vedios always... Thanks
ReplyDeleteHow to reduce neck wrinkles
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
ReplyDelete๐๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteุงุญูู ุนุฑุจู
ReplyDeleteMam my riqust. Am malayali girl. Hands massage videos plz?
ReplyDeleteI came here because Oden's xd
ReplyDeleteYรผzรผn รงok guzel kalbinde yรผzรผn gibi nura kavussun insallah
ReplyDeleteAbo!:) You're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteU are so cute
ReplyDeleteEspaรฑol
ReplyDeleteThanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. Dr Kodali
ReplyDelete