Monday, September 9, 2019

Neutrogena Retinol Rapid Wrinkle Repair REVIEW



The most amazing medicinal product for large pores, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.

I got it at Wal-Mart for 20:00 etc

I paid for this product, my review was based on my own experience. I am not affiliated with any of the brands / companies referred to.





1- Instant Wrinkle Reducer™


2- Kollagen Intensiv™ - Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days


3- Illuminatural6i™ Advanced Skin Lightener


4-Dermefface FX 7™ - Scar Reduction Therapy


5- ClearPores - Improve the way you look


6- Phyto350 - Fill In Wrinkles From the Inside Out!


7- Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy - Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks


8- Age-Defying Eye Therapy - Get Rid Of Crow's Feet, Laugh Lines And Dark Circles


9- Rosacea Relief Serum - Long-Term Relief For Dry, Itchy And Inflamed Facial Skin


10- Argan Oil - Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil


11- Feel Better. Look Better. Live Better.


12- Hersolution Booty Sculpt System - The Complete Sculpt, Firming & Smoothing Anit-Aging System


14- Stop Grow™ - Say Goodbye to Unwanted Body Hair!


15- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


16- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

26 comments:

  1. Facial care companies desire as many individuals as possible to try their new products to show how good they are.
    Have you ever seen a skin care section set-up in your neighbourhood shopping plaza offering free test products?
    Well you must check out this site that will send free test products to your home, its the best way to get free skin products :)
    Have a look here bit.ly/13yokby?v=jielf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep eye products for the eyes and face for the face so you don't have a future backfire :) you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beautybargainhunter gracias !! lo tratare pronto aver que jaja ! :) Y me encatan tus videos !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola dani.....soy tu fan y extraño tus tutoriales.....un beso y Dios te siga bendiciendo....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i have a question, after you stopped using it, did u see a change in appearance? i'm scared that if i use this product and stop using it, my skin will be weird or something, like it needs the prodcuct, idk. anyway let me know and nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @kendy4 I still use this product. It's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amiga, the products reviewed are to be used on the face mainly, and not so much the eye area?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. what age would be appropiate to use this eye cream?

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much i was contemplation whether to buy it or not but you def helped me out. gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  10. is it good for sentisve skin i really antto try but scare its gonna break me out an tighten my skin

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does have fragrance. I have used Roc for a long time..
    It broke me out so badly, and I don't break out...I think it was more of a reaction.
    Use with caution...I did see results but the break out were a deal breaker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man! I had the same exact problem with the Roc b/c of the perfume. It broke me forehead out. I still use it on my crow's feet and neck with no problems. I guess I can't use this. Thanks for the heads up, I was just about to ask about that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ur skin is sooooo beautiful u do not need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look tired! great review! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola, espero q te encuentres bien. Tengo una pregunta, que recomiendas para el acne ? Tengo 19 años y no se porque pero me esta saliendo mucho ahora. He estado usanda acne washes pero solo me lo controlan un poquito. Bueno gracias por tu tiempo and I hope you answer me ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @3sandra3 A mi me funciono proactiv

    ReplyDelete
  17. hola me gustan mucho tus videos gracias por el tiempo y los concejos, espero que puedas subir este mismo video en español para poder entenderle mejor , gracias y
    saluditos

    ReplyDelete
  18. @uliyj esta en espanol en mi canal...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dani, how do you use it with Nadinol Fade Cream? I bought the fade cream at Wal-Mart, but want to know what was your routine?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Muchas Gracias yo usaba Proactiv y me funciono muy bien pero se me acaboo y no me llegara a tiempo para llevarmelo conmigo a Mexicoo. No sabes de un producto from a drugstore brand que sirva casi igual ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. @MakeupbySandie Hey Sandie, Neutrogena all over, them Nadinola only on the spots, twice a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @3sandra3 Dicen que el sistema AcneFree que venden en Walmart funciona igual

    ReplyDelete